Imhotep & Emperor Han vs. Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, and Freddy Kruger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
The fight takes place in the Caverns of Hamunaptra. Imhotep and Han are armed with swords, and the others have their respective weapons.

Let the battle begin.

KingD19
Well, Imhotep and Han stomp, plain and simple. With their elemental and shapeshifting abilities, they don't even need swords.

NemeBro
Imhotep solos. His feats of sorcery far outstrip everyone on the second team, barring Freddy, they are all brutes, they have no chance against an immortal magician like Imhotep.

Never saw the third Mummy.

KingD19
Jet Li/Han could manipulate all the Classic chinese elements, Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Metal. He could shapeshift into anything from a huge dragon, to a mythic chinese monster. He was also a master swordsman.

NemeBro
So he sounds about as powerful as Imhotep, if a little less.

Yeah rape.

BruceSkywalker
I've seen the mummy movies...

Imhotep prolly solos, but him and Emp Han stomp

Darth Martin
Imhotep solos. He has fairly decent telekenesis and can't be harmed by there villains. Now if this takes place in Freddy's dream world things will go differently.

KingD19
If it takes place in the dream world, Imhotep and Han will be confused, but the only thing Imhotep fears is cats, and Han fears nothing, so will his powers really be working?? Besides, they don't sleep from what I saw.

Darth Martin
Freddy could easily create a cat in his world.

Bloinky
Originally posted by KingD19
If it takes place in the dream world, Imhotep and Han will be confused, but the only thing Imhotep fears is cats, and Han fears nothing, so will his powers really be working?? Besides, they don't sleep from what I saw.

Imhotep was only scared of the cat because his powers weren't fully regenerated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.