The Cathexis vs. Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
I've heard that the Cathexis are scientists from a higher dimension who have powerful reality warping abilities.

Can they defeat the whole of Marvel earth, or would they be taken out?

-No prep for ME
-Only characters who normally reside on ME are applicable to this thread.

Galan007
marvel earth gets annihilated.

the cathexis = 2 sixth dimensional beings so to say they were mere reality warpers is an understatement - for instance, in a sort of cosmic science experiment the cathexis created a naked energy they dubbed "ID". they gave "ID" the power to repolarize and reshape any matter, in response to it's user's mental commands

and it goes without saying that the cathexis themselves were obviously quite powerful

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
marvel earth gets annihilated.

the cathexis = 2 sixth dimensional beings so to say they were mere reality warpers is an understatement - for instance, in a sort of dimensional science experiment the cathexis created a naked power source they dubbed "ID". they gave "ID" the power to repolarize and reshape any matter, in response to it's user's mental commands

and it goes without saying that the cathexis themselves were obviously quite powerful

Wait, wait. You saying the Cathaxis are powerful than the Imps? I thought the JLA defeated the Cathaxis?

And do you have a scan of them one-shotting every hero?

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wait, wait. You saying the Cathaxis are powerful than the Imps? I thought the JLA defeated the Cathaxis?

And do you have a scan of them one-shotting every hero? the JLA defeated the cathexis in a plot device scenario - essentially using their own energy against them.

obviously the cathexis didn't face 'all' of earth's heroes - thus they couldn't have defeated 'all' of earth's heroes. but they did one shot all of the heroes trying to combat them

guy222
wat issue where they in

love to read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.