Sasquatch runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
He is at full strength at the start of each round
bloodlust is off

1. The Lizard
2. Beast
3. Bane
4. She-Hulk
5. Colossus
6. The Thing

Blanket
Lizard trips him. Sassy is defeated.

DarthDaniel1001
Yes....NO

Knowsbleed33
biggity, biggity bait!

Blanket
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Nope. It's true. Sassy is terrible.

DarthDaniel1001
That bad huh? And here I was thinking he had some measure of competence.

Starscream M
possibly loses at she-hulk. does not get past colossus.

KingD19
You put the order wrong, it should go like this.

1. Bane
2. Beast
3. Lizard
4. She-Hulk
5. Thing
6. Colossus

(Shulk and Thing are interchangeable)

4 gives him a hard time regardless of who it is, and if he does make it past 4 and 5, Colossus puts him down.

DarthDaniel1001
You think Bane is weaker then Lizard and Beast? And also, The Thing is much better then She-Hulk and Colossus.

Knowsbleed33
He'd wreck 1-3.

Kris Blaze
Depends on whether or not She-Hulk still has her supposed "skills"

KingD19
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
You think Bane is weaker then Lizard and Beast? And also, The Thing is much better then She-Hulk and Colossus.

Bane is weaker than Lizard and Beast. Bane is lucky if he's pushing Class 1, Beast is Class 10, maybe higher, and Lizard is Class 12

Thing is not better than She-Hulk and Colossus, he's in their range. Thing has better skills than She-Hulk, and his skills are good, but he's gimped because he's restricted to boxing, while She-Hulk and Colossus can do things he can't. Plus Colossus takes damage better.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
possibly loses at she-hulk. does not get past colossus.

He has already soundily defeated her erm

and why does he not get past Colossus again?

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Depends on whether or not She-Hulk still has her supposed "skills"

She lost them, well basically their just ignored now and she is back to her old levels. If it was that She Hulk she could solo the entire field with relative ease.

KingD19
Why does he get past Colossus??? Current Sasquatch(No Tanaraq) is not that great.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by KingD19
Bane is weaker than Lizard and Beast. Bane is lucky if he's pushing Class 1, Beast is Class 10, maybe higher, and Lizard is Class 12

Thing is not better than She-Hulk and Colossus, he's in their range. Thing has better skills than She-Hulk, and his skills are good, but he's gimped because he's restricted to boxing, while She-Hulk and Colossus can do things he can't. Plus Colossus takes damage better.

I agree with almost all of this. But didn't Bane beat Killer Croc, who's similar to Lizard?

KingD19
HAHAHA, yes, Bane beat Croc, but Croc isn't all that strong, he's just got a thick hide, which barely stops rifle bullets. Croc isn't stronger than Bane.

Simply put, Killer Croc is DC's version of Rhino.

-K-M-
Why does he get past Colossus??? Current Sasquatch(No Tanaraq) is not that great.

Current is the same as classic and as noted can still tap into Tanaraq's power increasing his strength. He even recnetly took it to Beta Ray Bill and took a shot that apparently could have destroyed a planet

DarthDaniel1001
laughing Yeah, that's probably true. Too bad he's even weaker then Rhino.

KingD19
Actually no, Classic Sasquatch when 1st introduced had Tanaraq's body(Class 100), which is why he was tossind DC-10's, Current Sasquatch is supposedly somewhere between Class 25-75, and I've never seen anything that says he can access Tanaraq and amp, where was that stated?

-K-M-
Actually no, Classic Sasquatch when 1st introduced had Tanaraq's body(Class 100), which is why he was tossind DC-10's, Current Sasquatch is supposedly somewhere between Class 25-75, and I've never seen anything that says he can access Tanaraq and amp, where was that stated?

Actually no to you, and no he didn't have Tanaraq's true body. We saw Tanaraq's true body in omega Flight which is over 100 ft tall. Also Walter currently uses the same body as his classic form thanks to Snowbird, hell that body killed his classic body. Once again current Walter has shown to be connected to Tanaraq and has been taken over 4x since his death. Alpha Flight #120ish, Omega Flight and the recent handbook entry.

Also classic Sasquatch was listed as class 70, current is listed as class 90 but can tap into more power via Tanaraq

Starscream M
mungi...Im pretty sure we're supposed to assume Sas can't turn into Tanaraq in these Sasquatch threads.

That would be a different character/powerlevel entirely.

-K-M-
Once again Im not talking about turning into Tanaraq. Walter can tap into Tanaraq's power without turning into Tanaraq himself making him stronger but he is still Walter.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Once again Im not talking about turning into Tanaraq. Walter can tap into Tanaraq's power without turning into Tanaraq himself making him stronger but he is still Walter. this is something he can do at will?

if so, I guess I will revise my opinions. I was basing my comments on base-level sas with no amping.

-K-M-
this is something he can do at will?

if so, I guess I will revise my opinions. I was basing my comments on base-level sas with no amping.

Unwillingly, he does it as noted if his soul is weakened by rage, pain or whatever he taps more into Tanaraq much like the Hulk can with rage. It just happens, like Hulk's rage increasing his strength

Starscream M
Unwillingly, he does it as noted if his soul is weakened by rage, pain or whatever he taps more into Tanaraq much like the Hulk can with rage. It just happens, like Hulk's rage increasing his strength well, hulk's rage increase, although not controllable, is quite consistent, as in, you know its going to happen sooner or later in a fight

if that the case with Sas tapping into his tanaraq powers, then he will beat colossus and the rest of the gauntlet.

-K-M-
well, hulk's rage increase, although not controllable, is quite consistent, as in, you know its going to happen sooner or later in a fight

if that the case with Sas tapping into his tanaraq powers, then he will beat colossus and the rest of the gauntlet.

It always happens to Walter even if he wants it to or not, even just taking Sasquatch's form he loses more and more control each time. As noted each time Walter transforms into his Sasquatch form he loses a piece of himself every time he does it.

Even Snowbird who merely took the form of Sasquatch was possessed by Tanaraq over 3 times. If he does beat the gauntlet it wont be easy though.

Knowsbleed33
Sasquatch needs more battle feats.

Kris Blaze
He's got a shitload.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sasquatch needs more battle feats.

He actually has a lot considering the number of his apperances. He needs to be appear more frequently in general, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Marvel dropped the ball with Omega Flight which old sold more than many of Marvel's on-going series.

Knowsbleed33
I'm talking about well written ones. Not just portraying Walter as the serial jobber people think he is. To me, that's the best way to compare strength.

-K-M-
Yeah sadly won't happen unless he gets in an on-going. People also just don't know much about Walter as shown in this thread and others as well as many other obscure characters. There are some that think Colossus has beat Walter, which is the furthest thing from the truth.

snoopdogg
There are some that think Walter has beat Colossus, which is the furthest thing from the truth. See what I did there? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.