Escaping the Alien Abduction Facility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Here are the rules to this "challenge".
-You must pick 4 member(list below) to help you escape the "guard house" where aliens have abducted you.
-You are allowed to take one equipment with you(list below)
-If you die, you lose
-If you mercenaries die, or get KO'ed, you lose
-No rest, and 5 minutes prep between each challenge
-No Bfr, or outside help
-Standard Equip

Stage 1
Colossus, and Black Panther Guard the entry to a Hallway. In addition to DP regular equipment, he is given a Gun(standard PD gun)

Stage 2
Ra's Al Ghul, Bane guard the entry to the Stadium. There is a 5 minute limit. If they can't win by then, GO.
Keep in mind, Bane has unbreakable tubes

Stage 3
Juggernaut (no helmet) guards a very narrow entry to an elevator. The setting is obviously a stadium(enclosed)
(Team Upgrade)
Stage 4
Silver Surfer Block the entry to the exit of the Abduction. However, he doesn't want to kill his opponent, just stop them.

Stage 5 (final)
The team is dispatched to take the escape mental patients. The team must hold out for 5 minutes until an extraction team can pick them up. The attackers are Ultimate Thor, Gambit, and Professor X

----
Equipment (pick one)
-Gun, Captain America's Shield, Batarangs, Iron man's War suit, Bow(GA's, or RA's), 1x Grenade, Helmet (like Magneto's), Wing's (like Angels)

Team Mates (Choose 4)
- Thing, Mystique, Joker, Batgirl, Nightcrawler, Black Cat, Black Canary, Green and Red Arrow, Elektra, Captain America, Beast Angel, Spiderman, Green Goblin

DarthDaniel1001
Man, that's confusing. I think I'll choose Iron Man's Armor and for partners I'll choose The Thing, Green Goblin, Spider-Man, and Nightcrawler. But I don't see how Me and my posse are getting past Professor X. MAYBE if I could hit him fast enough with a repulsor blast...but otherwise, I think I'm pretty much screwed at that point. Oh, and then there's also Thor to take into consideration.

xJLxKing
You got 5 minutes prep and you get one team mate from

DarthDaniel1001
Who's CA?

PRAYERRUN
I'll take Nate Grey, Iron Man's war suit, Mystique, Nightcrawler, The Joker, and The Thing.

Darth Martin
Equipment: Iron Man Armor
Team: Captain America, Thing, Spider-Man, and Green Arrow

Lord Feron
What kind of "Gun" ? something that shoots bullets aint gonna do swat and anyone.

Black bolt z
Mystique,joker,cap,and thing.Cap gets his sheild

Lord Feron
For stage one and 2 I want to use
Thing, Captain, Nightcrawler, Spiderman + Sheild

Stage 3 I switch out Thing for X-man

Q99
Which Batgirl is available? Any of 'em?

shokosugi
jesus this is complicated!

Darth Martin
I was under the impression that I get the chosen "equipment". As well as my selected heroes being given their standard equipment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.