The death of Wes Jansen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
in isard's revenge, he get's shot down. this sucks

Darth Heinous
I now it sucks when a popular hero gets killed. Crix Madine gets killed by Durga the Hutt in Darksaber. That really sucked.

Xizor
The death of Madine was well done, it supplied readers with a intense situation in which a fairly important good guy actually croaks. It was sweet.

Admiral Kettch
I'd like to point out that Janson does NOT die in Isard's Revenge, if you all didn't already know that. He's still alive and kicking.

"Yub yub, commander." -Various Lt.Kettch personaes

Xizor
Janson is another character whose death would be good for EU fans. It would supply them with an important OT character actually dying, perhaps in a very brave way. Who knows, but he should die.

Admiral Kettch
Actually I'd rather see Wedge die than Janson. He's just funny as hell and he'll be back when Aaronn Allston writes his two NJO books.

Yub yub, commander." -Various Lt.Kettch personaes

Xizor
Yeah, Wedge's death would serve the Universe well.

Jedi Mercenary
I most certainly disagree!!! Wedge is the last member of rogue squadron along with Tycho Celchu. If anyone gets it Corran Horn does

Jedimaster3838
I agree about Corran, only because he is a Jedi. Plus he's been in hiding for awhile and should come back soon. Perhaps he comes back, does something important and then sacrifices himself for his kids or another Jedi or something, that would be cool.

Swirly Girl
I beg to differ. Corran Horn reminded me of a whiny, hypocritical, toady with a colour television. He made me sick, the stupid weed.

kentyboy
Traya's bag. Hahahaha.

jollyjim311
And five years later we know what Traya means, good one.

DE Luke
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
I beg to differ. Corran Horn reminded me of a whiny, hypocritical, toady with a colour television. He made me sick, the stupid weed. *Looks at Traya's title*Surely you know that the Antedilluvians are all but extinct,hunted down and banned by Ushgarak.

Darth Vious
Corran Horn was the ultimate Mary Sue, particularly in I, Jedi... KILL HIM!

Legion_of_Maul
way to revive a thread...conratu****inglations.

overlord
Antedilluvians have their brains on the outside of their skulls, you'll have to forgive Swirly Girl, she's just a woman!

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by DE Luke
*Looks at Traya's title*Surely you know that the Antedilluvians are all but extinct,hunted down and banned by Ushgarak.

overlord
Hey, shouldn't you be upset about the 'she's only a woman' part?!!
Well son of a b!tch!!! mad

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by overlord
Hey, shouldn't you be upset about the 'she's only a woman' part?!!
Well son of a b!tch!!! mad

overlord
Okay, I'll obey my mistress..

BlaxicanTroller
haha. Ush is your mistress Overlord?

overlord
Uhmm.. No, I only obey Swirly Girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.