4th Celestial Host VS Marvel Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Lords of the Splinter Realms (Mephisto, Satannish, Dormammu, Surtur, etc.)
The Vishanti
Ego
White Crown Phoenix
Galactus (Black Celestial arc)
Odin (galaxy-wielding version)
Shuma Gorath
Archenemy

Xplosive
Team takes them apart.

AsbestosFlaygon
I will add Tiamut, Exitar, and One-Above-All in the Celestial team

Xplosive
The problem is that we don't how powerful are those celestials. We know Tiamut is the most powerful celestial. Celestial alone makes you extremely powerful. Tiamut is even more powerful. But BCA Galactus was ridiculously powerful. WPC is extremely powerful. Someone like Odin wouldn't even help that much, except maybe distracting. Probably not even that. Dormammu from time to time proved to be very powerful.
You also have Phoenix who was not used to in the beginning, not even close and destroyed Arishem hand easily. I don't see WPC having trouble destroying Celestial armor.
Then you have Galactus and Phoenix falling before Goblin Force, but Celestials stopped him, but they, the race alone only was greatly devastated and were only able to contain it. You have Exitar being hurt and couldn't even regenerate quickly.
I think Tiamut alone should be a good match against Galactus, but I don't think any celestial (except Scathan) would have any chance against BCA Galactus. Galactus was in twice instances shown as being an Omniversal power, so maybe BCA isn't even exaggeration, but it's Galactus let loose. I don't think those celestials would be able to stop that Galactus and then add the help of mighty WPOTC.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
Team takes them apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.