Galactus with Unipower Vs Scathan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
epic

Omega Vision
would Uni power do anything to Galactus? If it does I think Scathan gets stomped. The only reason he was shown to be the LT's superior was that the TOAA gave him the power to Disapprove of Protege and save the Omniverse. (well the real reason was shitty writing)

guy222
Scathan

galactusischere
Is scathan cannon?

anyways he wins

Eternal Idol
Does Scanthan have any feats clearly performed under his own power? I haven't read his appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy, but it sounds like he was given a boost from The One Above All.

K Von Doom
I don't think the Uni power would add anything to Galactus because the power cosmic that Galactus uses is greater than the Uni Power. So this fight is basically Galactus vs Scathan.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Does Scanthan have any feats clearly performed under his own power? I haven't read his appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy, but it sounds like he was given a boost from The One Above All.

Everything he did in GotG was under his own power as far as anyone knows. Him being another agent of TOAA is a message board theory.

Omega Vision
Yes but if that's his own power then it means that he's >LT which I find unlikely.

Knowsbleed33
Why?

Omega Vision
Because its an idiotic notion, the LT is by definition the second most powerful being in the MU after TOAA. If Scathan is on his own more powerful than LT then every other comic that shows the LT is Number 2 in the pecking order is wrong. I prefer to think that the one comic is wrong instead and that Scathan was empowered by TOAA for that one instance.

Colossus-Big C
unipower boost your powers from up too x50-X1500
if galactus powers are boosted X1500 he should be a good fight

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
unipower boost your powers from up too x50-X1500
if galactus powers are boosted X1500 he should be a good fight

Power Cosmic>>>>>>Uni-mind
no difference to galactus what-so-ever

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Because its an idiotic notion, the LT is by definition the second most powerful being in the MU after TOAA. If Scathan is on his own more powerful than LT then every other comic that shows the LT is Number 2 in the pecking order is wrong. I prefer to think that the one comic is wrong instead and that Scathan was empowered by TOAA for that one instance.

It's only ever said that LT is second to TOAA in position. It's never been said that no one can be more powerful than him. But the Beyonder and Molecule Man were heads and shoulders above the LT in power at one time.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's only ever said that LT is second to TOAA in position. It's never been said that no one can be more powerful than him. But the Beyonder and Molecule Man were heads and shoulders above the LT in power at one time.
That was also before LT was described as second only to TOAA...

Knowsbleed33
yeah, second only in position.

King Kandy
Just saying...

There's nothing in the comic that supports Scathan being boosted by TOAA. We know he's stronger than LT and we don't know why.

Knowsbleed33
thumb up

rotiart

Knowsbleed33
LT made a few displays. He teleported both Beyonder and Protege to where he was.

Omega Vision
There should be a rule against using poorly written crap as arguing points but as it stands there's only a rule against PIS which I wholeheartedly believe applies to this instance. If Scathan is more powerful than LT then what's the point of having the LT? Wouldn't the TOAA just deputize Scathan? Has Scathan appeared since that crappy little book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.