Superman with the power cosmic VS Current Thor with the Uni-power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Blood lust is on. Battle takes place where ever the hell they want it to with that level of power.

Who takes it?

Lord Feron
Thor, I think he is more use to using the more exotic attacks... i feel giving supes PC will result in a less glamorous result like a Terrax character. Supes will be stronger but not as verssitile as say.. the Silver Surfer.

rotiart
Superman with the pc could create a small yellow sun constantly following him around to treat himself as sundipped all day...

His genius mind, has come up with incredible things before... With the pc... He could do anything... Also with pc he wouldn't have to worry about red sun or kryptonite radiation anymore....

How much of a lift did the unipower give gladiator... Now apply that to Thor....

dmills
^^^ The unipower is different for different people. It could give Thor a significant boost or only a slight boost. For the purpose of this thread we'll assume he gets a significant boost.

rotiart
What the heck does "a significant boost" mean...
That's vague enough to say... The unipower gives Thor more power than any canon comic before.... Ever... Which is basically true because iirc the strongest worlder of the unipower is gladiator...

Forcefield2099
Thor.

dmills
Originally posted by rotiart
What the heck does "a significant boost" mean...
That's vague enough to say... The unipower gives Thor more power than any canon comic before.... Ever... Which is basically true because iirc the strongest worlder of the unipower is gladiator... The unipower is in essence the same as the power cosmic with a few more tricks.

Omega Vision
The unipower increases pre-existing powers by a factor of a 1000 right?
I think that Supes with PC would be a less powerful Superman-Prime 1M.
Probably Thor because from what I saw of Uni-Power Spidey the Uni Power is arguably greater than the PC.

dmills
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The unipower increases pre-existing powers by a factor of a 1000 right? I don't even think you could put a number on it. It all depends on the user and his/her imagination.

dmills
How much of a lift did the unipower give gladiator... Now apply that to Thor.... The unipower was extremely weakened when Glads had it. For this battle it's the full powered unipower.

shokosugi
Superman no doubt.

Lord Feron
I think it would be better to use what the unipower did for Sue. When gladiator got it, he didn't do much with it and gave it back in a few panels. He did feel like he had a incredible increase.

Anyway back to sue. A normal human in regards to physical strength, speed and durability. She was able to stalmate Gladiator. Fight underneath a ocean with Gladiator and cause a damn tsunami as a result. That was the result for Sue with the unipower. She was Gladiator level. That to me in Incredible.

You give Thor the same type of boost. I would say he is easily beyond King Thor levels.

KillAll
thor should be able to smash superman....

spiderman with the unipower "accidentally" threw hulk into space.

rotiart
Isn't the unipower basically the heralds of eternity...

BruceSkywalker
Thor ftw

dmills
Isn't the unipower basically the heralds of eternity... Not sure about that one.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The unipower increases pre-existing powers by a factor of a 1000 right?
I think that Supes with PC would be a less powerful Superman-Prime 1M.
Probably Thor because from what I saw of Uni-Power Spidey the Uni Power is arguably greater than the PC. 100, and gives the user a set power set (like surfer's powers + what ever you had before gets amped), and depending on need you could get more power.

thor might not get a huge amp since he's close to superman as it is.

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
100, and gives the user a set power set (like surfer's powers + what ever you had before gets amped), and depending on need you could get more power.

thor might not get a huge amp since he's close to superman as it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.