Hercules runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
He's at full strength at the start of each fight. Bloodlust is off.

1. Hammerhead (No guns)
2. Silvermane
3. Tombstone
4. Wrecker
5. Blackheart
6. Mephisto (In his own realm)

K-Dog
I don't think he can defeat Blackfart.

KingD19
1-3 shouldn't be on this list...at all.

He gets past Wrecker.

Blackheart and Mephisto shouldn't be on here either, Herc can't beat them. Blackheart has shown to be nearly omnipotent using magic at his regular levels, Mephisto just made him too damn powerful.

Fighting Mephisto in his own realm is practically impossible.

Herc loses to these two because all he can do is hit them, when they have so much more to bring to the table.

He kills 1-3 in a single hit, fights Wrecker for a bit before he takes him down, then loses to Blackheart.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by K-Dog
I don't think he can defeat Blackfart.
blackFart hahahaha

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by KingD19
1-3 shouldn't be on this list...at all.

He gets past Wrecker.

Blackheart and Mephisto shouldn't be on here either, Herc can't beat them. Blackheart has shown to be nearly omnipotent using magic at his regular levels, Mephisto just made him too damn powerful.

Fighting Mephisto in his own realm is practically impossible.

whistle

It's worth mentioning that I hate 1-3 with a passion so I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Hercules own them.

KingD19
Even with guns, Herc would smash Hammerhead's face, since he can't damage the top of his head.

Silvermane would sh*t himself and die.

And Tombstone, he gets exploded by some long forgotten Pancration move that Herc only uses when he's pissed off

DarthDaniel1001
laughing
Thanks, that made my day. And uh, when did Hercules use that Pancration move?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.