Team MU vs Team DC: 10 on 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Team DC:

Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
Superman
Orion
Green Lantern (Hal, Pre-Crisis)
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Captain Marvel (No Power Sharing)
Flash (Barry Allen, Pre-Crisis)
Flash (Wally West)
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter

Team Marvel:

Classic Dr. Strange
Thor (Classic)
Photon (Genis)
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt
Beta Ray Bill
Sentry
Hulk
Gladiator

Forcefield2099
Would be a good match-up if marvel did not have a handicap with unreliable sentry and useless hulk.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Forcefield2099
Would be a good match-up if marvel did not have a handicap with unreliable sentry and useless hulk.

I think sentrys mental state should be said at start of fight...cuz that make a huge difference

Omega Vision
You gave DC two Flashes? eek! And two GL's?
Classic Strange is a serious threat but Kent Nelson was powerful enough to simultaneously control and channel the powers of 4 Skyfather/ High-Herald characters to fight the Anti-Life Entity so Strange will have his hands full.
I envision the two Flashes linking arms and running through the Marvel crowd, clotheslining and IMPing everyone in their way. Arguably Strange could be taken out right off the bat by one of the Flashes before he gets a chance to cast. If that happens Marvel's chances look pretty bad.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You gave DC two Flashes? eek! And two GL's?
Classic Strange is a serious threat but Kent Nelson was powerful enough to simultaneously control and channel the powers of 4 Skyfather/ High-Herald characters to fight the Anti-Life Entity so Strange will have his hands full.
I envision the two Flashes linking arms and running through the Marvel crowd, clotheslining and IMPing everyone in their way. Arguably Strange could be taken out right off the bat by one of the Flashes before he gets a chance to cast. If that happens Marvel's chances look pretty bad.

I'd rather see a Dr. Fate/Strange fight myself. They're as close as can be, with an edge to Fate, IMO. Especially with the helm.

Omega Vision
Its unfortunate that they're no longer around and that crossovers usually suck. Kent Nelson Fate/Classic Strange would have been epic if it were made into a comic.

DarthDaniel1001
Marvel dominates

Prep-Man
how and why? I think the teams are pretty evenly matched.

Omega Vision
Yeah I'd love to hear how Marvel "dominates" when faced with two Flashes. I'm not saying it isn't possible but I need to hear some convincing arguments as to why.

Prep-Man
Pre-crisis Barry at that. Not enough post crisis stuff to judge.

DarthDaniel1001
OK, maybe "Dominates" was a little inaccurate, but Marvel still wins.
Thor Vs. Superman-Thor
Dr. Strange Vs. Dr. Fate-Classic Strange wins, modern dies horribly
Genesis-Vell Vs. Orion-Genesis-Vell
Quasar Vs. Hal Jordan-Hard to say but leaning towards Quasar
Silver Surfer Vs. Kyle-Silver Surfer (This fight did happen and Surfer won)
Black Bolt Vs. Captain Marvel-Black Bolt
Beta Ray Bill Vs. Barry Allan-Beta Ray Bill
Sentry Vs. Wally-Leaning towards Sentry
Hulk Vs. Black Adam-Black Adam
Gladiator Vs. Martian Manhunter-Martian Manhunter

Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, and possibly Hal Jordan and Fate get ganged up.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Thor Vs. Superman-Thor
Dr. Strange Vs. Dr. Fate-Classic Strange wins, modern dies horribly
Genesis-Vell Vs. Orion-Genesis-Vell
Quasar Vs. Hal Jordan-Hard to say but leaning towards Quasar
Silver Surfer Vs. Kyle-Silver Surfer
Black Bolt Vs. Captain Marvel-Black Bolt
Beta Ray Bill Vs. Barry Allan-Beta Ray Bill
Sentry Vs. Wally-Leaning towards Sentry
Hulk Vs. Black Adam-Black Adam
Gladiator Vs. Martian Manhunter-Martian Manhunter

Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, and possibly Hal Jordan and Fate get ganged up.

How does Strange win?

Photon is a horrible match for Orion, since Orion can control energy.

Captain Marvel would dominate BB. Durability and all.

I think Hulk would get the best of Adam, eventually.

DarthDaniel1001
Black Bolt creates massive shockwaves and explosions just by talking. He used that to devastate a Skrull capital ship. Captain Marvel flies toward him, Black Bolt simply screams.

As for Back Adam and Hulk, yeah, I can't decide who wins that.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Black Bolt creates massive shockwaves and explosions just by talking. He used that to devastate a Skrull capital ship. Captain Marvel flies toward him, Black Bolt simply screams.

As for Back Adam and Hulk, yeah, I can't decide who wins that.

BB won't go all out, though. Cap on the other hand has survived the Spear of Destiny and Spectre clobbering him. His durability is leagues above most of the top tiers here.

DarthDaniel1001
Fair enough. The big red cheese wins then.

Omega Vision
Black Adam would show Hulk what rage truly is. I don't see Photon being a match for Orion, not when he has his Astro Harness.

Prep-Man
If Adam doesn't put Hulk down, he risks being pummled into the dirt. The longer the Hulk lasts, the stronger he gets, more likely.

Omega Vision
Well Black Adam usually skips the foreplay so I'd say he's got a good chance here.

Bouboumaster

Philosophía
DC.

Bouboumaster

Prep-Man

-Pr-
DC, imo. TWO flashes. that's a bit much, tbh.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Fixed.

or broken.

Warlord
marvel or stalemate

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -Pr-
DC, imo. TWO flashes. that's a bit much, tbh.

or broken.

Which one would you get rid of, if you had the choice? Barry might be a bit too much, because many here don't know his feats.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which one would you get rid of, if you had the choice? Barry might be a bit too much, because many here don't know his feats.

Either one is uber. take your pick really...

Spire
DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.