Raikage vs. Crocodile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hellspawn28
How would this battle go? Logia intagibility off. They're both bloodlusted, start off 20 meters apart, and fight in a wide-open, neutral area.

King Kandy
Tough battle. If Crocodile can get him with his poison he might get the win, otherwise Raikage.

Nephthys
Well if Crocodile can touch him he can just drain him of moisture, but somehow I doubt that he could do that through the Raiton shroud. A sand storm might do something, but he'd have to get his hands on some sand seeing as he can't transform, so yeah, I don't think theres anyway for Croc to win without intangability.

One way would be to create a sinkhole, but he just won't have enough time.

NemeBro
Crocodile can drain you without touching you if I recall right.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Crocodile can drain you without touching you if I recall right.
If he hits you with certain techniques yes, but at any rate he has to reliably hit you with something to do it.

Slaanesh
Crocodile

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
If he hits you with certain techniques yes, but at any rate he has to reliably hit you with something to do it. I cannot recall the technique, but I will take your word for it.

Regardless, Crocodile was able to physically combat Luffy, who is stronger than Raikage physically and at least as fast at base (Which is giving Raikage the benefit of the doubt), coupled with his sand powers he should win IMO.

Bentley
Raikage has enhanced speed with his aura -Sasuke's chumps couldn't keep up with him?- but unless he knows about Crocodile's weakness to blood/water, he won't put him down before Croc does something nasty.

Edit: If I'm correct Haku can hurt logia users as if they didn't have elemental abilities -hit Smoker and an admiral, hurted Luffy as if he wasn't made of rubber-, so maybe chakra works the same way too?

King Kandy
His logia "unhitable" power is turned off for his fight, so no water/blood is necessary.

BloodRain
With logia turned off Raikage would win. His speed and (unknown) other abilities should put him slightly above Croc.

XanatosForever
I'd say Crocodile wins after a challenging battle.

Bentley
Didn't notice the intangibility. Raikage speed blitzes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.