Marvel muscle vs DC muscle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
DC

Superman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Mon-el
Wonder Woman
Orion

vs

Marvel

Thor
Hulk
Hercules
Gladiator
Sentry
Beta-Ray Bill

these are the rules

strictly H2H, no flying weapons or energy based powers used, this is strenbth skills and durability only, all combatants have class 100 strength, but some are stronger than others while some are more skilled than others.

Fight takes place where all can let loose on one another, which teams wins?

gogogadgetgo
she-hulk class 100? since when?

Knowsbleed33
She-Hulk is more in the up to 100 ton range like Thing and Colossus.

lawest9
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
she-hulk class 100? since when? Read the link below.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jennifer_Walters_(Earth-616)

jrodslam
DC.

Also, wiki saying shulkie is 100cl doesnt make it official.

Bouboumaster
Thor is the biggest threat of both team, but even if I think Hulk able to hold Orion or Superman, and Gladiator able to hold his own against the strongest of them, the rest of team Marvel suck. Wonder Man would get, again, Tea-Bagged, and She-Hulk fce stomped.

DC win

Placidity
DC Stomps hard. All of them also have super speed, and can fight at super speed.

Wei Phoenix
Shulk and WM are really going to hold team 2 back.

psycho gundam
replace them with juggy and bill i guess

shokosugi
she hulk, sentry and wonderman are the weaklinks

Knowsbleed33
Sentry isn't a weak link here.

shokosugi
there isnt 1 in DC team sentry can solo

Nihilist
DC Stomps.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by shokosugi
there isnt 1 in DC team sentry can solo

That's dumb.

CortSether
What? You made a muscle thread and left out Juggernaut?!?!

What's up with that? (0_o)

SamZED
lol At first I thought the title says Marvel musical vs DC musical. In that case Marvel would've won. Here he does't.

Placidity
Originally posted by CortSether
What? You made a muscle thread and left out Juggernaut?!?!

What's up with that? (0_o)

Well he and Hulk would be BFR'ed at the start anyway big grin

CortSether
Originally posted by Placidity
Well he and Hulk would be BFR'ed at the start anyway big grin

Why is it that everyone makes it out like Juggernaut can simply get buffered no sweat? It's not like it's an easy thing to do.

Knowsbleed33
Why is it that everyone makes it out like Juggernaut can simply get buffered no sweat? It's not like it's an easy thing to do.

Greg Pak disagrees with you.

Placidity

I dunno, cause Skaar did it. Plus even if you just punch him a few hundred miles away and not into orbit/space, he's gonna take a while to run his ass back. Whereas anyone on team DC would be back in a flash.

D_Dude1210
This is spite. Team Marvel sucks. :-/

A good matchup would be:
Thor
Hulk - Change with Hyperion
She-Hulk - Change with Nova Prime
Gladiator
Sentry
Wonder Man - Change with Beta Ray Bill

Otherwise, it's spite DC wins 10000/10

grimify
Pretty one-sided teams. DC stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
This is spite. Team Marvel sucks. :-/

A good matchup would be:
Thor
Hulk - Change with Hyperion
She-Hulk - Change with Nova Prime
Gladiator
Sentry
Wonder Man - Change with Beta Ray Bill

Otherwise, it's spite DC wins 10000/10

lol thats silly, you'd change Hulk with Hyperion in a strength match? And as far as strength feat-wise and h2h skill I'd put Jen over Nova anyday, i wish folks would stop with all the DC wanking here too, it's getting ridiculous

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol thats silly, you'd change Hulk with Hyperion in a strength match? And as far as strength feat-wise and h2h skill I'd put Jen over Nova anyday, i wish folks would stop with all the DC wanking here too, it's getting ridiculous

Hm. Didn't see the no-flying stip. Basically wanted it to be a fair fight with a no one on the Marvel team to be flightless.

Also, Hyperion is pretty matched Gladiator in strength when they fought.

I basically put Nova and Hyperion there due to their speed/reflex feats. Hulk and She Hulk just doesn't match up to all them DC speed blitzers up there.

ColossusGrundy
Team DC
Easily.

Sin I AM
Since is speed a never/hardly ever a factor in any of these characters fights, i figured since it wasn't stated as being there in the OP to just discount it. Thread started specifically said no flying, exotic powers, etc... h2h, strength, durability, etc only.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by shokosugi
she hulk, sentry and wonderman are the weaklinks

DC wins every time.

-Pr-
DC ftw.

iceman24567
Dc in a stomp erm

quanchi112
Dc wins. Why the heck are wonderman and she hulk on team marvel?

BattleMage
What the hell is BFR? Also i personally would replace W-MAN with Beta Ray Bill,And she-hulk with rogue gloves off since it's hand to hand! To see how they really fair.

Lord Feron
DC stomp nice and hard.

lawest9
Originally posted by lawest9
DC

Superman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Mon-el
Wonder Woman
Orion

vs

Marvel

Thor
Hulk
She-Hulk
Gladiator
Sentry
Wonder Man

these are the rules

strictly H2H, no flying weapons or energy based powers used, this is strenbth skills and durability only, all combatants have class 100 strength, but some are stronger than others while some are more skilled than others.

Fight takes place where all can let loose on one another, which teams wins? If it's not too late, and since many are complaining about Shulkie and WM.......I'll like to replace them with Hercules and Beta Ray Bill. But it is STILL H2H only, so the two replacements may not matter that much.

Priest
where the f is the Rulk?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Priest
where the f is the hulk? On the Marvel side where he should be?

WickedDynamite
Two Kryptonians?

Plus one New God?

C'mon...this is spite.

Priest
huh....stoned

WickedDynamite
I saw that! wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I saw that! wink laughing

lawest9
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Two Kryptonians?

Plus one New God?

C'mon...this is spite. Interesting.........the fact that you have two kryptonians and a new God have never been considered spite before when using them against many of these same Marvel powerhouses.

-Pr-
If it's not too late, and since many are complaining about Shulkie and WM.......I'll like to replace them with Hercules and Beta Ray Bill. But it is STILL H2H only, so the two replacements may not matter that much.

editing now...

and done:

DC

Superman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Mon-el
Wonder Woman
Orion

vs

Marvel

Thor
Hulk
Hercules
Gladiator
Sentry
Beta-Ray Bill

these are the rules

Fight takes place where all can let loose on one another, which teams wins?

Spire
DC.

lawest9
Even with replacements of Hercules and BRB, DC still takes 7/10.

Prep-Man
Team MU.

lawest9
test.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Team MU. thumb up

Bentley
Martian Manhunter solos.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Martian Manhunter solos. no expression

Bentley
Ok, he doesn't solo but he defeats Glads and Sentry easily, uses illusions and shapeshifting to make team fight against each other and they become so crippled that DC team stomps.

Also, Fernus would solo. The only one on team 2 who has any chance of resisting his telepathy is Hulk. Good luck beating MM... Hulk.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Bentley
Ok, he doesn't solo but he defeats Glads and Sentry easily, uses illusions and shapeshifting to make team fight against each other and they become so crippled that DC team stomps.

Also, Fernus would solo. The only one on team 2 who has any chance of resisting his telepathy is Hulk. Good luck beating MM... Hulk.

Read the rules. I don't think any powers outside of speed, strength, durability, tactics, cunning, and fight skill are allowed.

In my opinion, Marvel is outmatched.

Bentley
MM still can use his phasing powers right? Otherwise he cannot compete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.