I know Batman's Identity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
If you entered the comic world and at a dinner party went up to Bruce Wayne and said I know you are Batman, what would happen? You don't demand anything or extort or anything like that, just simply let him know that you know.

If he acts like you are joking and then you provide him with everything you know, what would he do to you? Would he kidnap you later and interrogate you? Of course we wouldn't call his bluffs or threats because we know he ain't gonna carry them out.

Just something I was wondering... smile

tjcoady
Originally posted by Placidity
If you entered the comic world and at a dinner party went up to Bruce Wayne and said I know you are Batman, what would happen? You don't demand anything or extort or anything like that, just simply let him know that you know.

If he acts like you are joking and then you provide him with everything you know, what would he do to you? Would he kidnap you later and interrogate you? Of course we wouldn't call his bluffs or threats because we know he ain't gonna carry them out.

Just something I was wondering... smile

The last time that happened, he made the guy a Robin.

Placidity
You know what, I was just thinking he would get the Martian Manhunter to read my mind.

steverules_2
I'd wanna learn some of his stuff then use it to impress women smile

siriuswriter
i think gordon knows that bruce wayne is batman, especially after the second film. but i also think that bruce wayne knows that gordon knows bruce wayne is batman... but they both understand it's better if they don't say anything because then gordon would have someone to arrest, and wayne wouldn't be able to do good anymore.

i think if i were in the batman!universe and knew, i'd tell someone else in the know first, like lucius fox or alfred. something like.... "please send my thanks to the man in the black suit." or something like that. it's very neutral and also flattering. but i think that if i wanted to meet batman or bruce wayne, i'd give help through the same person who is attached to wayne. to "earn my way into the circle of trust" or whatever.

and if that happens to turn into a full invitation to train as a superhero and be batman's sidekick, then that's totally fine with me. big grin

steverules_2
I reckon Bruce would batkick your head head off...nothing beats the bat kick

siriuswriter
yeah, prolly. ah well, will wear extra strength steel helmet for protection.

*thinks* .... or more for a shiny case for people to find my head in...

Martian_mind
I'm young enough to be a Robin and if he called Martian Manhunter over it would just be the bestest moment ever.

....but i'd be screwed, cause Jonn would discover that i'd sell all their identities down the creek for the right price.

saintsaucey
I'd be a fat ass robin. It'd be like an over weight Chris O'Donnel in Batman Forever.

I could be the new Alfred though. Without the Medical or British MI Six training.

Hell I couldn't even be Harold the mute mechanic.

saintsaucey
I do believe Gordon knows in the comic as well as the movies though. Loeb seemed to think so in Hush anyways.

steverules_2
Originally posted by steverules_2
I reckon Bruce would batkick your head head off...nothing beats the bat kick

I gotta stop posting when typsy embarrasment

Earthlover
i'll put this in script form:
stick out tonguearty people gasp:
Bruce Wayne:...uh...uh...

Placidity:ha! you can't even admit it! that proves it!

Bruce Wayne:th-thats a lie! and pluse you don't have evidince!

Placidity: oh don't i?

:Pules out the Batman uniform and the guest gasp and start to talk to one another:

Bruce Wayne(in a wisper voice): no...

Placidity: what do you have to say for youself Bruce...if that realley IS your real name...

chomperx9
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd wanna learn some of his stuff then use it to impress women smile fatten up your wallet thats how he does it.

WickedDynamite
Those that know Batman's identity in the comic book world are very miserable. I'd rather not know it...

Davis Bloome
I doubt Batman would just outright take someone and interrogate them for knowing his identity. Surely he'd find out if that person is out to blackmail him, but if he finds out that person doesn't have bad intentions, I could see him trying to welcome that person into the fold. If they were smart enough to discover his identity, then he'd be useful in fighting crime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.