Wouldn't it bother that when you kiss..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
..your girlfriend/Boyfriend that the last person they dated had their mouth on that persons downstairs area? They may have done the 69...or the 74 (yes thats a sex move, please don't get me to describe it because I would have to draw it out, look it up on google or something). But say you kissed a girl for example...maybe you kiss her with tongue, then you'd be kissing the area where a random guy's penis had been..or maybe some you know.

~Wålshy~
it bothers me more when my mum kisses me goodnight thinking that she probably just gave my dad a blow job

steverules_2
Yeah probably...

Mairuzu
It bothers you if you're an idiot.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mairuzu
It bothers you if you're an idiot.

....right...yeah erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
..your girlfriend/Boyfriend that the last person they dated had their mouth on that persons downstairs area? They may have done the 69...or the 74 (yes thats a sex move, please don't get me to describe it because I would have to draw it out, look it up on google or something). But say you kissed a girl for example...maybe you kiss her with tongue, then you'd be kissing the area where a random guy's penis had been..or maybe some you know. Plax, Colgate total, ftw.

jaden101
That's why I always go with prostitutes. They never go for the kissing on the mouth anyway. No worries.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

steverules_2
Thats how I roll

Rogue Jedi
Not me, I'll eat a bullet before I pay for it.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not me, I'll eat a bullet before I pay for it.

You paid me in full last week ahah

MildPossession
Steve - people clean their teeth and wash their mouths you know...

Forgive my ignorance on the subject of prostitutes, but I've never got that, don't like kissing but have no problem doing everything else under the sun.

NemeBro
Not me, I'll eat a bullet before I pay for it. Use that bullet for something useful, like forcing women to have sex with you, free of charge.

krillinite
mouthwashyes.....mouthwash...

steverules_2
She still gave a BJ, may take the taste out and clean the mouth but there was a still a penis in there...same with a man going muff diving

JacopeX
MY girlfriends were always single until I came around so I never worried about that.....unless if they kissed their parents in the mouths. O_o

Mairuzu
of course they were

steverules_2
Originally posted by JacopeX
MY girlfriends were always single until I came around so I never worried about that.....unless if they kissed their parents in the mouths. O_o

Judging by the way u r i'm sure ur girlfriend did far worse than that stick out tongue

One Free Man
www.whereherlipshavebeen.com

steverules_2
It's a rick roll roll eyes (sarcastic) Reported, you shouldn't post a link with a false name to a website thats gonna make a computer crash wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Use that bullet for something useful, like forcing women to have sex with you, free of charge. shifty

steverules_2
Thats how I get restraining orders put on me....

Mairuzu
Originally posted by steverules_2
....right...yeah erm Are you insecure?

steverules_2
Are you insecure?

No, are you?

mikeydude
yeah... that would bother me. just the thought of it would really bother me. like after my ex gave me head i didnt kiss her. i did the next day but thats after she brushed her teeth......

steverules_2
Is that why she's your ex? hehehehehe

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Mairuzu
My ex use to swallow so.... enjoy that mr new guy big grin

Rogue Jedi
haermm

steverules_2
My ex use to swallow so.... enjoy that mr new guy big grin

Was it Ms. Pacman? She swallows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.