Omega Red vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
red

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
red sas can turn tanaraq though

Battlehammer
not likely he would. it like assuming wolverine would go berserker except it even more unlikely

iceman24567
Then Red gets wrecked

BattleMage
Omega Red IMO should have an easy win.

Starscream M
not likely he would. it like assuming wolverine would go berserker except it even more unlikely Im not very familiar with sas...but according to Mungi (the resident Sas fan), he is very likely to go tanaraq

in which case, berserker wolverine wouldn't even win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Im not very familiar with sas...but according to Mungi (the resident Sas fan), he is very likely to go tanaraq

in which case, berserker wolverine wouldn't even win.
He gone tanaraq very few times. He like wolverine try and surpress there inner ability. Mungi tanaraq is even more dangerous. Him letting it out would be very unlikely. I dont recall Mungi ever saying it a likely scenerio. actually I remeber him saying the opposit.

-K-M-
He gone tanaraq very few times. He like wolverine try and surpress there inner ability. Mungi tanaraq is even more dangerous. Him letting it out would be very unlikely. I dont recall Mungi ever saying it a likely scenerio. actually I remeber him saying the opposit.

Not quite as he is always connected to Tanaraq. Once again Walter DOES NOT have to turn into Tanaraq to get a power boost as noted and shown, he can tap into additional power without transforming. Also yes him turning directly into actual Tanaraq is not likely, but as I have told people many times he can get boosts of strength much like the Hulk can with rage without turning into Tanaraq.

regardless Red wins, especially since his feat against Colossus and the reveal he (Red) is roughly around Thing strength added with the ability to sap Walter's strength is not a good day for Walter.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not quite as he is always connected to Tanaraq. Once again Walter DOES NOT have to turn into Tanaraq to get a power boost as noted and shown, he can tap into additional power without transforming. Also yes him turning directly into actual Tanaraq is not likely, but as I have told people many times he can get boosts of strength much like the Hulk can with rage without turning into Tanaraq.

regardless Red wins, especially since his feat against Colossus and the reveal he (Red) is roughly around Thing strength added with the ability to sap Walter's strength is not a good day for Walter. don't want to use ABC logic, but you realize Sabretooth has beaten Omega Red before right? and wolverine's actually held his own pretty well on many occasions.

snoopdogg
He gone tanaraq very few times. He like wolverine try and surpress there inner ability. Mungi tanaraq is even more dangerous. Him letting it out would be very unlikely. I dont recall Mungi ever saying it a likely scenerio. actually I remeber him saying the opposit. In the Omega Flight mini Tanaraq seemed to have to be within a certain distance of Sasquatch to take possesion of him.

I'd say Red is stronger than Sasquatch also.

juggernaut74
Red stronger than Sasquatch? snoop are you on crack? What makes you say that?

KingD19
He's certainly more durable, but his strength is always shown as uberly high. I'd give him a majority on the coils and Death Factor alone.

KharmaDog
I, admittedly, don't know too much about Omega Red, but it seems that he has a pretty varied attack. Sas, in my opinion, is best match up against other brawlers.

Depending on Red's durability and agility, the only way i see Walter pulling this one out is by standing back and using a ranged attack by either whipping boulders at Red (I question his durability as I recall someone mention that Wolverine impaled red on a sword) or by ripping a redwood outta the ground and knockin' Red out of the Park.

If either of those scenarios are unlikely (due to Red's skills or natural abilities) then Sas would be in trouble.

KingD19
He impaled him with the Muramasa Blade, which killed him.

As for the boulder thing, Red could smash them on his own more than likely, but his coils can smash them.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Red stronger than Sasquatch? snoop are you on crack? What makes you say that? As Mungi pointed out he ripped Colossus' metal hide with his fingers and has been stated to be at least as strong as Thing.Originally posted by KingD19
He impaled him with the Muramasa Blade, which killed him.

As for the boulder thing, Red could smash them on his own more than likely, but his coils can smash them. Colossus threw a boulder at Red and it did't phaze him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
In the Omega Flight mini Tanaraq seemed to have to be within a certain distance of Sasquatch to take possesion of him.

I'd say Red is stronger than Sasquatch also.

He doesn't as shown in the Alpha Flight series.

Errrr?

snoopdogg
He doesn't as shown in the Alpha Flight series.

Errrr? Well, it was odd he needs the Wrecking Crew to do his bidding regardless.

Well, truth be told Red treated Colossus and Logan like babies recently and as noted he ripped Colossus' metal hide apart. I can't see Sasquatch doing that to Colossus' metal form. He's only been physically hurt by WWHulk and Omega Red.

-K-M-
Well, it was odd he needs the Wrecking Crew to do his bidding regardless.

Well, truth be told Red treated Colossus and Logan like babies recently and as noted he ripped Colossus' metal hide apart. I can't see Sasquatch doing that to Colossus' metal form. He's only been physically hurt by WWHulk and Omega Red.

He used them to open the portal so he could have more inflence and use agents to destroy our world as the Great Beasts cannt enter our realm only with avatars. Exact same thing happened in the main Alpha Flight series, but the Great Beasts used Walter as a dimensional gateway till he resisted.

That could have been due to him sucking the lifeforce making him week, not brute strength which prior to the off-handed comment by Iron Man (which very well could have been an exageration) never showed anywhere close to class 100 strength.

snoopdogg

That could have been due to him sucking the lifeforce making him week, not brute strength which prior to the off-handed comment by Iron Man (which very well could have been an exageration) never showed anywhere close to class 100 strength. Colossus is suppose to be entirely metal or not at all though so that don't make sense. It has to be pure strength imo.

KingD19
That whole skin ripping thing was weird. However, I believe it was a mix of his Death Spores, which actually shouldn't have effected Colossus, plus his strength, which while ill-defined, is definitely in the higher tiers.

Whoever, I will agree with Snoop that no one besides WWH and Red(with stipulation), have shown the strength necessary to actually physically damage Colossus' hide.

-K-M-
Colossus is suppose to be entirely metal or not at all though so that don't make sense. It has to be pure strength imo.

Supposed to be, but once again he may have been only partial transformed being weakened.

Originally posted by KingD19
Whoever, I will agree with Snoop that no one besides WWH and Red(with stipulation), have shown the strength necessary to actually physically damage Colossus' hide.

Was anyone arguing this?

snoopdogg
I do actually recall another odd point in that story, Colossus was shown to be armored up yet after being blasted by the robot iirc. Maybe he was playing possum.

The Nuul
Red stomps...

Red >> Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.