Deathstroke vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
I don't think this one has EVER been done.

No weapons...pure martial arts.

Open match inside an arena.

iceman24567
I actually think Slade wins no expression

WickedDynamite
That's pretty much my opinion as well. He friggin pwned Batsy before...don't see how he couldn't take on Caps.

iceman24567
Because Cap is physically better than Bruce?

WickedDynamite
If you pump the venom serum on Bats...then yah....

Wolverine2006
Deathstroke ftw. he's too much for cap...and i think that bats would be cap anyway.

Wild Shadow
no expression seriously on the bats comparison?

Cap is physically superior to bats. the fight would not be the same.

i give it to Cap in pure h2h 6/10

namorsubby
alot of people seem to wanna say cap every time this match comes around.........but i think we all know who wins here...... whistle

batdude123
Saying that Cap is definitively superior to Batman physically is ridiculous especially when you consider both have comparable feats.

Anyway, Slade wins this.

Wild Shadow
some of their supposed comparable feats are completely over shadowed by some of caps higher end feats as well. miffed

if grayson can blitz DS and give him a run for his money i hate to see what cap and his blitz will do to DS. angel

batdude123
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
some of their supposed comparable feats are completely over shadowed by some of caps higher end feats as well. miffed

Such as?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

if grayson can blitz DS and give him a run for his money i hate to see what cap and his blitz will do to DS. angel Why use such a low feat to make a case?

batdude123
Edit.

Spire
Probably DS.

Prep-Man
Slade for a small majority. But it can go either way, IMO.

-Pr-
Slade, probably. not easily.

BruceSkywalker
Slade ftw

juggernaut74
I think I'd go with Cap.

Omega Vision
Slade 6/10, Cap's shield and stamina are all he has going for him, Deathstroke beats him in every other area.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Slade 6/10, Cap's shield and stamina are all he has going for him, Deathstroke beats him in every other area. no shield for this one

Omega Vision
Oh if no shield then Steve is in deep shit. DS 8/10

Daredevil1
By your logic if Slade gets none of his weapons he's been shitted out. And flushed down the toilet.

Cap 10/10.

BattleMage
Cap A. vs. Death s. Is away better and even match than bats -n- cap.. But i have to say that cap will have the best fight in his 60 YEARS of h2h combat! Sigh Captain America 5.5-6/10.

AsbestosFlaygon
Without his almighty shield, CA is in big trouble.

Slade is roughly superhuman in stats, CA is only peak human.

CA's only advantage is stamina. But in peak condition, with Slade's superior MA skills and strength, the match won't last very long.

DS 8/10

Juk3n
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Without his almighty shield, CA is in big trouble.

Slade is roughly superhuman in stats, CA is only peak human.

CA's only advantage is stamina. But in peak condition, with Slade's superior MA skills and strength, the match won't last very long.

DS 8/10

Then how did Nightwing and Batman manage to hold him to a standstill?

Stop reading bio's Read some comics, Steve Rogers is Superhuman kthxbai!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juk3n

Stop reading bio's Read some comics, Steve Rogers is Superhuman kthxbai!

because they're batman and nightwing. they've stood up to kryptonians and beaten amazo.

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
because they're batman and nightwing. they've stood up to kryptonians and beaten amazo.

Yeah but everbody knows that Nightwing and Batman arent on a highier level to Cap despite their highier showings. Hell if you go by Batman feats overall it could be argued that he beats DS in h2h. Im sorry but people just job to Batman sometimes.

The Heap
Deathstroke.

SamZED
DS beat Batman the first time they fought. The second time they fought Slade kicked his ass while barely paying attention.no expression Yeah Dick Grayson had one (maybe 2) nice showings against him but every other time they fought Slade would beat him with a few punches without trying, and most of the time Dick has had help.
Whoever thinks that Cap > Batman is judging by their bios, not feats, cause thir feats are =.

Juk3n
Originally posted by SamZED

Whoever thinks that Cap > Batman is judging by their bios, not feats, cause thir feats are =.

This might be true, but you can plainly see that Cap has a much more developed penis than bats!

True story.

AsbestosFlaygon
But who gets more girls? wink

batdude123
edit.

snoopdogg
Batman will always get more p@ssy than Cap.

Juk3n
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman will always get more p@ssy than Cap.

Thats because he's a d!ck.

WickedDynamite

Because it's the dynamic duo for pete's sake! They been working together for years. They always going to outmatch the opponent.

WickedDynamite
Sorry for the double post but here is the original fight with Bats.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4384/batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif

The Terminator is the man!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Daredevil1
By your logic if Slade gets none of his weapons he's been shitted out. And flushed down the toilet.

Cap 10/10.
Get real fanboy. Deathstroke is the superior in this fight, hand to hand is actually more in his favor than a fight with gear would be.

Juk3n
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Because it's the dynamic duo for pete's sake! They been working together for years. They always going to outmatch the opponent.

no numbnuts, INDIVIDUALLY they have held him - ya know, seperate occasions for both... not as a team.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
Yeah but everbody knows that Nightwing and Batman arent on a highier level to Cap despite their highier showings. Hell if you go by Batman feats overall it could be argued that he beats DS in h2h. Im sorry but people just job to Batman sometimes.

not everyone does, though. in terms of skill, they really are that good.

and where did i say they were above cap?

Badabing
Guys, stop the nonsense before I start handing out warnings.

WickedDynamite
no numbnuts, INDIVIDUALLY they have held him - ya know, seperate occasions for both... not as a team.

I don't recall that...are you on Pre-crisis DCU?

BattleMage
Anyway like i said Captain America 5.5-6/10 with his 6o+ years of h2h combat! Believe it.

Deadline
not everyone does, though. in terms of skill, they really are that good.

True. Sometimes I think people job to him. Take this Superman/Batman shit thats gotta be a jobber fest and some serious Bat wanking.

and where did i say they were above cap?

ermm ..................................Reported for backtalk. stick out tongue

Juntai
Slade.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juntai
Slade.

Lord Feron
IMO Stalemate

Daredevil1
Originally posted by SamZED

Actually Cap feats are = to Slade feats probably better since he has more "high" end feats.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
True. Sometimes I think people job to him. Take this Superman/Batman shit thats gotta be a jobber fest and some serious Bat wanking.

ermm ..................................Reported for backtalk. stick out tongue

in parts, superman batman is actually a very good comic.

laughing out loud

namorsubby
titan pounding slade beats him into a pulp......slade on a bad day still takes cap though

Omega Vision
Cap would need Bucky's help (as a distraction) to win IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.