Begining of Ron's fall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Darth Jello
They got away with Operation Snow White and several deaths so...I dunno. All I know is I still like Ethan Suplee, Beck, Juliette Lewis, Jason Lee, and Laura Prepon.

Robtard
That the one where they tried to hide/do away with the evidence that Ron liked to hang out in his yacht with a bunch of younger male "friends", among other things?

I am inclined to agree with you, a group with that much money and connections doesn't get brushed away.

RocasAtoll
It's not unfortunately. It would be if the prosecutors had gotten their way and basically outlaw the cult.

lil bitchiness
I think other European countries should follow in similar footsteps. Don't outlaw the cult, just make it lose the relition status, then tax the crap out of them.

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I think other European countries should follow in similar footsteps. Don't outlaw the cult, just make it lose the relition status, then tax the crap out of them.

Russia tried to tell them to **** off; the ECtHR didn't allow it and ruled in Scientology's favor.

Darth Jello
Operation Snow White was the single biggest infiltration of the US Government in history. It's when they tried to basically take control of the IRS and destroy the lives and reputations of their enemies and was spearheaded by Hubbard's wife.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Jello
They got away with Operation Snow White and several deaths so...I dunno. All I know is I still like Ethan Suplee, Beck, Juliette Lewis, Jason Lee, and Laura Prepon.

I don't know any of those names. no expression

Darth Jello
Ethan Suplee- Played Willam in Mallrats. Was also in Chasing Amy, American History X, Vulgar, and My Name Is Earl.
Jason Lee- Stars in My Name Is Earl and also starred in Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks II, Heart Breakers, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Enemy of the State, and the music video for Sonic Youth's 100%.
Juliette Lewis- Starred in several movies including Natural Born Killers and Strange Days. Lead Singer of Juliette and the Licks.
Beck-Grammy winning musician/performance artist.
Laura Prepon-Donna on That 70's Show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.