Pick a gang to get your back.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi

KingD19
Warriors all the way. They're not the biggest, but they're nothing but skill and badassery. Plus dude, the colors are f*ckin awesome.

Rogue Jedi
Over the Greasers?

Quincy
The lost boys.

Snoogans.

Nephthys
Do the Fight Club guys count? They aren't really a cult and the only way I'd define them would be a gang. If not then the Lizzies, just cuz they'd be the most fun.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Over the Greasers?

I never saw Outsiders, don't know what they're capable of.

Darth Martin
The Corleones.

Quincy
REGULATORS

also wheres the vs?

Blinky
I pick ol' Alex and his Droogies.

Rogue Jedi
4 in number? Swan and Ajax can take them alone.

Rogue Jedi
BTW,when I said they share everything with you, I mean EVERYTHING.

Think about it.

Blinky
4 in number? Swan and Ajax can take them alone.

I smell bullshit. The Droogies were bad-ass mofos, moloko would give them the edge. If you wanna talk about this further, go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=495418

BTW,when I said they share everything with you, I mean EVERYTHING.

Think about it.
With the droogies I'd get fast cars, tons of money and top-notch pieces of arse.

Rogue Jedi
Go where?

Ajax and Swan tore through the Furies as if they were nothing, dude.

Blinky
Go where?

Ajax and Swan tore through the Furies as if they were nothing, dude.

I edited my post. ^

Rogue Jedi
But with the Warriors you get sheer numbers.

Blinky
But with the Warriors you get sheer numbers.

Look dewd I know that the Droogies would get their asses kicked by The Warriors (if the Warriors had their full crew), but I just think I'd have more fun with the Droogies.

Rogue Jedi
I gotcha.

I think I'd be very tempted to go with the Lizzies.

Blinky
I gotcha.

I think I'd be very tempted to go with the Lizzies.

Yeah, but do you think they'd give you any? Were they not lesbians? The only reason they gave it up to The Warriors was to distract them, IMO.

They suck at rumbling -- they lost to 3 Warriors, and the Lizzies had a gun.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
Yeah, but do you think they'd give you any? Were they not lesbians? The only reason they gave it up to The Warriors was to distract them, IMO.

They suck at rumbling -- they lost to 3 Warriors, and the Lizzies had a gun. They had lesbian tendencies, but in this thread you can have your way with them. Plus you get the Punks, they shared the same bowery.

Blinky
They had lesbian tendencies, but in this thread you can have your way with them. Plus you get the Punks, they shared the same bowery.

Seriously , some of those Lizzy chicks looked like dewds. I only remember one or two that would float my dinghy. All the chicks in Clockwork (especially the chick at the opera) are worth the whole Lizzy Gang, IMO.

Rogue Jedi
Well, those two who were dancing in the middle of the room were pwnage.

Blinky
Well, those two who were dancing in the middle of the room were pwnage.

Well I didn't think the black chick was that good, the blonde was pretty f*ckable though.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
Well I didn't think the black chick was that good, the blonde was pretty f*ckable though. Just watched the scene, at least five were schawing.

Blinky
Just watched the scene, at least five were schawing.

You and me clearly got a different taste in women.

What do you think about the chicks in Clockwork?

Rogue Jedi
Ok, wait, I see three, yeah. The two dancing, and the one who is with Vermin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.