Dallas Winston/Darrell Curtis versus Ajax/Swan...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Dallas Winston and Darrell Curtis from "The Outsiders" go toe to toe with Ajax and Swan from "The Warriors."

The fight takes place where the Warriors fought the Baseball Furies, and it is h2h combat only, no weapons.

Who wins?

KingD19
Never seen the Oustiders movie, what are these guys capable of?

Blinky
The Warriors kick their greasy asses.

The Swan and Ajax showed what they were made of, all night- wasting multiple gangs. They took on the best and walked away.

The greasers had trouble putting away a bunch of pansy-ass rich boys.

KingD19
I agree with Blinky. Ajax, Swan, and just about everyone in the Warriors besides Rembrandt(the flower child artist), beat down just about everybody they came across, in addition to trekking all the way from the meet back to Coney Island.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
The Warriors kick their greasy asses.

The Swan and Ajax showed what they were made of, all night- wasting multiple gangs. They took on the best and walked away.

The greasers had trouble putting away a bunch of pansy-ass rich boys. Not Dallas and Darrell, they were the elite. Dallas has just gotten out of the hospital and took on quite a few Socials, at least six or seven.

Blinky
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not Dallas and Darrell, they were the elite. Dallas has just gotten out of the hospital and took on quite a few Socials, at least six or seven.

Hmmm I don't remember him taking on 6 or 7 Soces, you sure about that? Even if he did, so he took out a bunch of pansy rich boys... I could probably take out 2-3 myself and I'm far from bad-ass. The Warriors rumbled with bad-ass streets gangs not a bunch of Ms. Nancies.

Darrell spend the whole time trying to take out an old-balding pansy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
Hmmm I don't remember him taking on 6 or 7 Soces, you sure about that? Even if he did, so he took out a bunch of pansy rich boys... I could probably take out 2-3 myself and I'm far from bad-ass. The Warriors rumbled with bad-ass streets gangs not a bunch of Ms. Nancies.

Darrell spend the whole time trying to take out an old-balding pansy. Well, they had to show Darrell's soft side, as a big bro and all, but when in battle, he was pwning Soc's left and right, same as Dally.

The Warriors rumbled with the Punks and the Furies, and they were rubbish.

Blinky
Well, they had to show Darrell's soft side, as a big bro and all, but when in battle, he was pwning Soc's left and right, same as Dally.

The Warriors rumbled with the Punks and the Furies, and they were rubbish.

If you call the Punks and Furies "rubbish" where does that put the pansy-ass Soces?

You know the Furies would f*cking murder those rich boys. The only reason that the Furies got racked is because they were going up against 3 of the Warriors best guys.

Rogue Jedi
So the Soc's were pansies? Just because they were rich?

Good point about the Furies, I never saw it that way.

Blinky
So the Soc's were pansies? Just because they were rich?

Good point about the Furies, I never saw it that way.

Well they picked on Johnny boy (with a knife), it was like 4 on one (according to the book). They sound like pvssies to me.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, they were just being asses. Do you not remember the final rumble on The Outsiders?

Blinky
Nah, they were just being asses. Do you not remember the final rumble on The Outsiders?

Of course I do, that's why I don't believe Darrell and Dally are bad-ass enough to take on Swan and Ajax. That rumble was a poor showing IMO, especially for Darrell

---------------------------------------------------
On a side note:

The Motorcycle Kid in Rumble Fish, now he's bad ass. I think he'd have a chance against Swan or Ajax.

Rogue Jedi
Dallas was pwning left and right. Pwn, pwn, pwn.

Yeah, he and Rusty James were badasses.

Blinky
Dallas was pwning left and right. Pwn, pwn, pwn.

Yeah, he and Rusty James were badasses.

Ok, you got me on Dally, but still I don't think putting away 4/5/6 Soces would be a sweat for Swan/Ajax.

Darrell spent most his time trying to put away one dewd.

Rogue Jedi
Dally was too busy looking out for Ponyboy. Pony was sick and shoulda stayed home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.