Bullseye versus Sub Zero...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Bullseye is on the way to work for the Kingpin. He arrives in town and is walking down an abandoned alley, when all of a sudden, Sub Zero appears. This is Sub Zero from "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation", the first Sub Zero was shit......

Sub Zero decides to kill Bullseye, thinking Bullseye works for Shao Kahn. Bullseye, always up for a good fight, shucks his backpack and grabs his belt mounted shurikens.

Who wins?

KingD19
Sub-Zero freezes him....FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Rogue Jedi
haermm Think Bullseye cant dodge that?

KingD19
He freezes the ground, Bullseye slips, then another freeze. I really want Sub-Zero to win, because I f*ckin hate Collin Farrel as Bullseye.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Biased much?

KingD19
Jus a lil bit.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful Subzero can dodge a shuriken.

KingD19
He can freeze it in flight.

Rogue Jedi
But can he freeze multiple? Bullseye can throw like ten or so in the blink of an eye.

KingD19
Sub-Zero....is ASIAN.

Nuff said.

You should know by now I really don't want Bullseye to win.

Rogue Jedi
But he WOULD win haermm

KingD19
Not in my mind. My mind is a magical place where anything is possible. I think though if Mortal Kombat came out now or even around the time of Daredevil, we would have seen a lot more feats from all of the characters shown. Since everything in that movie was fully physical, no help.

Rogue Jedi
Bullseye never misses.

KingD19
I know, but I'm saying if MK/MK:A came out recently, at least in the same year as Daredevil, then Sub-Zero would be much more of a threat.

We actually might see some crazy new feats in the new MK movie.

BruceSkywalker
finish him.... Sub Zero ftw

KingD19
Shang Tsung's voice is reason enough for the win, he was badass.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
He freezes the ground, Bullseye slips, then another freeze. I really want Sub-Zero to win, because I f*ckin hate Collin Farrel as Bullseye.

I've seen Collin's cock.

KingD19
Good for you??

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Good for you??

You're crazy with jealousy, it's so obvious.

KingD19
Damnit, I can't lie, yeah I am.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But can he freeze multiple? Bullseye can throw like ten or so in the blink of an eye.

I'm pretty sure he could. However could he ice them up sufficiently so they'd drop to the ground? That part I'm not so sure of. If Bullseye throws enough projectiles quickly enough, I think at least one or two would get through, although the added weight of the ice could alter their trajectory, so they may not score a direct hit.

If it comes to hand-to-hand, while Bullseye is no slouch there, I'd give the edge to Sub-Zero.

Placidity
At long range, I'd give the fight to Bullseye. Subzero's freezing abilities take too long to charge up in the films. In the games, he is portrayed as much more powerful.

Anyway, H2H, movie Subzero still wins after a good fight, and Game Subzero would rape.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, h2h Bullseye gets pwned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.