Exodia Necross vs. Kyuubi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
8UeC0DS4lPI

Zombie Exodia faces off against the Nine-Tailed Beast from Naruto.

Which monster wins?

KingD19
Isn't Exodia Necross completely invulnerable?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Isn't Exodia Necross completely invulnerable?

Hardly.

~ It's hard to say how powerful EN is outside of the game field. I'd say Kyuubi, as EN is featless for the most part.

KingD19
That's what I meant, you couldn't beat him unless you did something to move the cards or something right?? I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh since I was like 12.

Luminatus
Well it's Exodia zombified. We know Exodia was on par or just a little below the Egyptian Gods.

And the only way Kaiba beat Exodia Necross was by attacking its "soul" in the graveyard as attacking its body on the field was pointless.

Demonic Phoenix
Oh, in the anime? Dunno. All I know is that Kaiba used Soul Release.
Still, such a battle (involving pieces as a weakness) seems unorthodox. EN is still featless.

In the game though, he's easily taken care of.

EvilAngel
Well, Exodia who has unlimited attack and defense got pwt by Zork. Whose feats are pretty lame.

Outside the game field all the 'god' cards in Yugioh are kind of sh*t tbh erm

Even from the tiny amount we've seen from the Kyuubi it's safe to say he stomps

King Kandy
How on earth are we supposed to compare the two? Exodia necross compared to "real world" monsters is completely unquantifiable.

Luminatus
It's a Lich Exodia; Exodia's body and power but its soul elsewhere leaving it more durable.

Least that's how I figure it.

King Kandy
Except not... it doesn't have even remotely similar abilities to the first exodia, and is much weaker.

Demonic Phoenix
The only place we've seen EN is on the field; he's featless as far as his appearance on the 'real' plane goes. Hence we have no idea what he can do.

Luminatus
Originally posted by King Kandy
Except not... it doesn't have even remotely similar abilities to the first exodia, and is much weaker.

That's game mechanics.

It's simple enough to understand as far as I can see.

Exodia was real once. It was split up into five pieces and sealed. When you release it, you get its body and soul (Monsters have spirits).

Just take the soul part out of th eequation and you get Exodia who can't be destroyed directly - you get Exodia Necross.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well, Exodia who has unlimited attack and defense got pwt by Zork.
That version of Exodia was arguably weaker though since his power was drawn from Shimon, or Yugi's grandpa (thus not having infinite strength), whereas Zorc drew his power from the darkness itself.

regular Exodia > Exodia whose power source is from a feeble old man

Whose feats are pretty lame.
Lame? Zorc created the Shadow Realm, an alternate plane/dimension of greater suffering where limitless souls were sent to when losing a shadow game.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The only place we've seen EN is on the field; he's featless as far as his appearance on the 'real' plane goes. Hence we have no idea what he can do.
Exactly. And there's no way to extrapolate his abilities from the cards because it involves game mechanics that don't translate well.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
That version of Exodia was arguably weaker though since his power was drawn from Shimon, or Yugi's grandpa (thus not having infinite strength), whereas Zorc drew his power from the darkness itself.

regular Exodia > Exodia whose power source is from a feeble old man

Lame? Zorc created the Shadow Realm, an alternate plane/dimension of greater suffering where limitless souls were sent to when losing a shadow game.

Not entirely true, and much less provable. It was summoned by the power of the millenium puzzle, an artifact of great power. It is shown Exodia's and Shimon's physical states were linked but there's no proof his power was drew from Shimon himself, it was the puzzle.

He created the Shadow realm, true, but we know nothing about it. Nor do we know how Zorc created it. For all we know he just came from it. That said he has done nothing note worthy as for showing, the fact the 3 egyptain gods hurt him with their power says enough as to why the Kyuubi would likely crush him.

Luminatus
The Gods can efortlessly destroy cities as their inferior, the Blue Eyes, was said to be able to take out towns in one blast.

Ridley_Prime
Not entirely true, and much less provable. It was summoned by the power of the millenium puzzle, an artifact of great power. It is shown Exodia's and Shimon's physical states were linked but there's no proof his power was drew from Shimon himself, it was the puzzle.

He created the Shadow realm, true, but we know nothing about it. Nor do we know how Zorc created it. For all we know he just came from it. That said he has done nothing note worthy as for showing, the fact the 3 egyptain gods hurt him with their power says enough as to why the Kyuubi would likely crush him.
That Exodia was summoned by the puzzle? I thought the Pharoah/Atem possesed that Millenium item, not Shimon. Then again, it's been a long time since I watched any of that, so I guess I'll take your word for it.

Regardless of what little we know about the Shadow Realm, him creating an entire dimension of darkness where lost souls are kept is still an impressive feat in and of itself.
And the Egyptian Gods didn't really hurt Zorc, just slowed him down. Only when they were fused together at the end did they pose any real threat to him..

EvilAngel
That Exodia was summoned by the puzzle? I thought the Pharoah/Atem possesed that millennium item, not Shimon. Then again, it's been a long time since I watched any of that, so I guess I'll take your word for it.

Regardless of what little we know about the Shadow Realm, him creating an entire dimension of darkness where lost souls are kept is still an impressive feat in and of itself.
And the Egyptian Gods didn't really hurt Zorc, just slowed him down. Only when they were fused together at the end did they pose any real threat to him..

No it was the millennium key, i just looked it up.

But not a feat we can use in a combat related way. It's like saying Kyuubi molded a beautiful vase. Nice, but i can't see how it effects the outcome of the fight, if you follow me stick out tongue

Because of his immortality they weren't a threat, but they did hurt him.

From what we've been told of the Kyuubi* it's easy to believe that this Zorc guy is going to be a fly being shot by a bazooka.

* http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/1/01/

yungz22
EXODIA OBLITERATE!!!!!!!!!!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Luminatus
The Gods can efortlessly destroy cities as their inferior, the Blue Eyes, was said to be able to take out towns in one blast.

Blue-eyes is said to have power that surpasses the gods yes.

~ Ra is considered a dragon mad? He's clearly a phoenix stick out tongue.

iirc, that was only said in the English dub.

Luminatus
The line about the Blue Eyes surpassing the gods was BS as proven when it got smacked down by Zorc. Hell Shadow Magus, Kaiba's pops with some of Zorc's power, effortlessly forced the thing into the stone tablet.

Demonic Phoenix
Right, and as we all know, the gods were never b****slapped by Zorc roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides, BEWD actually did some damage to the fool. The others only managed to knock him down at best, even when they attacked near-simultaneously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.