WWH vs Superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkangels
who wins

Omega Vision
Pretty sure this has been done before; Superboy Prime 8/10, WW Hulk is tough but he never took on anyone on SBP's level.

WickedDynamite
It's been done before and this is a joke that pretty much gone extinct.

darkangels
but WWH was able to break the entire seaboard with just footsteps thats an amazing feat

batdude123
Prime every single time.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by darkangels
but WWH was able to break the entire seaboard with just footsteps thats an amazing feat
Prime destroyed a planet without trying and broke through the Source Wall, that right there is a Skyfather level feat.

WickedDynamite

no expression

darkangels
why do you think prime can win? WWh can heal out of anything prime gives him, WWH can get even stronger if he gets angry and overpower prime, WWH broke the seaboard just by footsteps he is too much

WickedDynamite
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

quanchi112
Prime wins.

darkangels
i give it to WWH

Nihilist
Originally posted by batdude123
Prime every single time.

quanchi112
i give it to WWH His showings don't support it at all. Prime is above top tier while WW was elite top tier imo.

roughrider
why do you think prime can win? WWh can heal out of anything prime gives him, WWH can get even stronger if he gets angry and overpower prime, WWH broke the seaboard just by footsteps he is too much

Even if WWH eventually got angry enough to pump himself up to such a level, SBP was already at such a high level of power that he would put WWH down early.

And this is SBP from IC I'm talking about. Not the one that that got even crazier with power and took on Monarch.

vansonbee
I love Hulk, but Superboy prime has display vary of feats, compared to Hulk foot step feat.

Omega Vision
Prime got punched by Black Adam and it just tickled him. Black "I'm going to rip your ****ing heart out, show it to you, then eat it and laugh" Adam. I refine my earlier statement Prime doesn't win 8/10, he wins 10/10.

galactusischere
Prime could have done that easily..
and dont give me "he didnt do it so he cant" shit.
Galactus hasnt done that so that makes Hulk>Galactus?

The Pict
WWH gets one-shotted.

Badabing
Closed. WWH has no way to beat Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.