who are the biggest losers when not in uniform ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
i say clark kent and parker are the biggest losers when not in uniform.

clark is always clumsy and knocks over crap or bumps into people.

parker always lets his friends down to go hang out and do stuff. yeah i know the reason for that but still he should take a break for once.

r0nm0n88
captain marvel JR. im sorry but he cant walk

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9

parker always lets his friends down to go hang out and do stuff. yeah i know the reason for that but still he should take a break for once.

Clark Kent is:

A bestselling author.
A pulitzer prize winner.
married to a woman that at one point was the most eligible in metropolis.
considered one of the best journalists in the world.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Clark Kent is:

A bestselling author.
A pulitzer prize winner.
considered one of the best journalists in the world. yeah, clark is pretty damn successful by any means

he's also tall and goodlucking so that doesn't hurt either

chomperx9
Clark Kent is:

A bestselling author.
A pulitzer prize winner.
considered one of the best journalists in the world. lois lane beats clark at journalism

-Pr-
lois lane beats clark at journalism

half the time because he lets her.

the other half, he's being superman and doesnt have time to write stories.

chomperx9
half the time because he lets her.

the other half, he's being superman and doesnt have time to write stories. thats my point. she does most of the stories for superman.

parker does it himself atleast

Mshinu
Earthworm Jim. Without the suit he is just a normal worm

Spawn. Just a rotting corpse of necroplasm

He-man. Prince Adam is a total looser

Omega Vision
Clark Kent is:

A bestselling author.
A pulitzer prize winner.
considered one of the best journalists in the world.
Plus unlike Parker who's considered a skinny nerd most of the time Clark Kent explains his godly physique by telling people he was a football star in High School, one that never went out of shape, even in his mid thirties which would be a damn fine accomplishment. He's just a bit of a klutz as far as most people are concerned but his fellow Daily Planet coworkers think of him as a cool guy and Cat Grant is pretty miffed that he never looks below her neck, its pretty obvious she has a thing for him. Hell even Lex Luthor respects Clark Kent for his journalism.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mshinu

He-man. Prince Adam is a total looser laughing

KingD19
Mac Gargan.
Sentry

Omega Vision
Yep Bob Reynolds is pretty lame, he only became the Sentry because he thought drinking the serum would make him high.

The Heap
Originally posted by Mshinu

He-man. Prince Adam is a total looser

Earthworm Jim? Agreed.

Spawn is a God. no expression

And Prince Adam is likely to one day become King of Eternia.

As for losers, I'd say The Thing in the sense that he doesn't even want to be Thing, but has to anyways.

chomperx9
i agree with captain marvel. when hes not in uniform hes just a kid. seal his mouth and you can take him out

Parmaniac
Nite Owl

Sentry is an idiot even in uniform...

Omega Vision
i agree with captain marvel. when hes not in uniform hes just a kid. seal his mouth and you can take him out
Then again he's also a kid who was a successful radio reporter (somehow) and regularly called out adult superheroes if they acted out. Plus his teacher wanted to get in his pants (technically his adult alter-ego's pants but the fact remains she wanted to get in his pants).

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Heap

i thought he gave that all up and was back to being a regualr hell spawn????

Doctor-Alvis
Earthworm Jim? Agreed.

As for losers, I'd say The Thing in the sense that he doesn't even want to be Thing, but has to anyways.
Thing has more going for him than most people. Sure, he's oogly, but he's also an astronaut.

Mshinu

Sure he is and probably a good king too. However meanwhile he plays the role of a totall ass who is regarded a failure by both his father, his teachers and just about everyone else.

Anyway that was the case in the mid 80`s.. last time I picked up a Masters of the Universe comic embarrasment

KingD19
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Then again he's also a kid who was a successful radio reporter (somehow) and regularly called out adult superheroes if they acted out. Plus his teacher wanted to get in his pants (technically his adult alter-ego's pants but the fact remains she wanted to get in his pants).

They meant Captain Marvel Jr. The one whose crippled without his powers.

And yeah, current Spawn is no longer a god, his magic counter is at 0009 right now.

rotiart
Most people in the royal flush gang
carnage without the symbiote is just a crazy guy
all power rangers
captain america without the serum is a90lb weakling

Omega Vision
I agree without the Serum Captain America wasn't very impressive, kinda like Bob only marginally better because unlike Bob Captain America was patriotic and brave enough to volunteer for a dangerous and untested serum.

Mshinu
Super Goof is without the nuts is quite the looser too

And Martha Johansson.. she`s just a brain

Dummy.. he is just smelly gas in a gimp suit. Beak had to patch him up with a condom.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/6/6a/New_X-Men_Vol_1_136_page_09_Dummy_%28Earth-616%29.jpg/566px-New_X-Men_Vol_1_136_page_09_Dummy_%28Earth-616%29.jpg big grin

-Pr-
thats my point. she does most of the stories for superman.

parker does it himself atleast

she writes her own stories. when he bothers to write his own, he cleans up and beats her.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by rotiart

captain america without the serum is a90lb weakling
+1

He's worse than the average joe without the serum

Doctor-Alvis
she writes her own stories. when he bothers to write his own, he cleans up and beats her.
The fact that she's a woman should solidify Clark's status as a better writer.

Badabing

parker always lets his friends down to go hang out and do stuff. yeah i know the reason for that but still he should take a break for once. Clark is a very successful journalist. He has to keep up appearances so his secret identity is safe.

Peter is a full time hero and a part time Avenger. He still manages to keep a job and make time for his friends/family. I guess saving lives and stopping crime should take a back seat to his social calendar?

Anyway, closed. Too many variables. There was no set criteria for the definition of loser. A person could say any character is a loser and there is no list to choose a character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.