Has this ever happened to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insomniatric
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1704490.ece

steverules_2
Every day

The Heap
No, thank God. That must have been awful. Poor kid.

MildPossession
Poor little fish, what was wrong with it!

EvilAngel
Sorry but, throughout my reading that i become more and more convinced that kid was doing something to/with that fish. I'll never believe that was accidental.

And on that note, indeed, poor little fish.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Sorry but, throughout my reading that i become more and more convinced that kid was doing something to/with that fish. I'll never believe that was accidental.

And on that note, indeed, poor little fish. Whether he was doing something that was less than moral with the fish or not, no man deserves that. Perhaps, you just can't imagine how much that would hurt, and then they had to insert forceps. Just imagining it makes me cringe.

AngryManatee
jesus how big was his peehole? Fish was 2cm long and 1.5 cm wide!!!

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by AngryManatee
jesus how big was his peehole? Fish was 2cm long and 1.5 cm wide!!! I figure it is much bigger now big grin

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel

And on that note, indeed, poor little fish. This...

Slipped from his hand and went into his urethra?

So.

Either:

A. The kid was peeing up for some odd reason.

B. The fish did a U-turn in midair and went up his penis.

C. The kid was doing something inappropriate with the fish.

Yeah...I bet on C.

Insomniatric
After I read this, it made me sit all day with my legs crossed. And it's hard for me to cross my legs, for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.