can somebody explain what...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Antediluvians arguments or whatever keeps on being referenced to Antediluvians? I know I'm new here and I'm been reading a lot of threads learning a lot of stuff I never knew. However, this word keeps on being used to reference people, arguments or a time frame on KMC? Please explain. Thanks in advance.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Antediluvians arguments or whatever keeps on being referenced to Antediluvians? I know I'm new here and I'm been reading a lot of threads learning a lot of stuff I never knew. However, this word keeps on being used to reference people, arguments or a time frame on KMC? Please explain. Thanks in advance.

You're referring to the pseudo intellectuals who have no friends as a result of social ineptitude and antisocial personality disorder, who decided to start a clique on the internet, starting from this forum. They're long gone now I think. They run their own forums now where they ***** about KMC. They're all gone now I think. Faunus(Eminence) was the last of them before he tucked his tail between his legs and ran off.....Or finally discovered friends and a social life in college.

Nephthys
Pity you can't. stick out tongue

mattatom
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
They're all gone now I think. Faunus(Eminence) was the last of them before he tucked his tail between his legs and ran off.....Or finally discovered friends and a social life in college. My guess is it's most likely the former.

Dr McBeefington
Yea I have no doubt he left humiliated when he tried to convince the forum to ignore me. How sad.

mattatom
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Yea I have no doubt he left humiliated when he tried to convince the forum to ignore me. How sad. Yeah I remember that, I got offended at the notion.

REXXXX
They were a group of people who started a clique on KMC. It was frustrating.

However, as this isn't the right topic for this area, and the question has been answered, I'll have to close this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.