Whose stronger? - Sith of the Old Republic or the Sith of Clone Wars & Caedus's era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who are stronger? Sith of the Old Republic like Revan, Malak & Bane or Dooku, Sidious & Caedus? Were there some abilities between the two era's that may have been lost?

Dr McBeefington
Well, Sidious is the strongest sith lord of the sw mythos, and Caedus and Revan are among the strongest. This isn't a good comparison considering the sith of the old republic numbered in the hundreds, whereas the sith of the clone wars and Caedus era numbered...5? 6?

Lord Lucien
Number-wise: The Old Republic. They had the Ancient Sith, the True Sith, Kun's Sith, Revan's Sith, the New Sith, the Brotherhood of Darkness. Ugh.

Power-wise: Clone War+. There's Palpatine, obviously. Then you've got Caedus, Vader, and Dooku. Bane tops the OR era, I feel, what with the KotOR fellas being Unknowns. But Revan's up there too.

BoratBorat
Yeah it depends what do you mean by "stronger"?

Numbers? old republic era

Power and combat prowess? galactic civil war and caedus era

Skill? Clone wars and Galactic civil war.

As far as sheer power and skill go i would say the modern sith are stronger, you have got bane, sidious, vader, dooku and caedus.

truejedi
Bane is the strongest one with his orbalisks. Sidious has weak little twiggy arms.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
Bane is the strongest one with his orbalisks. Sidious has weak little twiggy arms. Those arms of his are enough to stand up to a black guy.

truejedi
no way. but he could stand up to a short chinese man with glasses and a buzz haircut that makes his hair spikey.

mattatom
no way. but he could stand up to a short chinese man with glasses and a buzz haircut that makes his hair spikey. Unless the Chinese guy runs a restaurant Sidious wtf PWNS.

truejedi
restaraunt is an unfair advantage for the chinese man. Thread topic said NOTHING about restaraunt. dirty cheater! Reported!!!!

mattatom
restaraunt is an unfair advantage for the chinese man. Thread topic said NOTHING about restaraunt. dirty cheater! Reported!!!! Reported for going OTT.

truejedi
(out the trilogy?)

REPORTED FOR REPORTING TOO MUCH!!!

Slash_KMC
Reported.

mattatom
(out the trilogy?)

REPORTED FOR REPORTING TOO MUCH!!! Over The Top, and also Out Of Trilogy. You reported first therefor your report is negligible and destroyed.

truejedi
oooooooooohhhhhh. you. did. not. go. there. matt! REPORTED TWICE!!! BAM. ownage. what now?

mattatom
oooooooooohhhhhh. you. did. not. go. there. matt! REPORTED TWICE!!! BAM. ownage. what now? You get to ride the NebNuts. You should feel so special. Oh and technically thats the third time you reported. wink

truejedi
Originally posted by mattatom
You get to rid the NebNuts.

what does this sentence even mean? And i can say i have only once reported anyone ever, and that was over rape jokes.

Slash_KMC
I constantly report people... But I think the button is broken, because no one responds to my reports.

mattatom
what does this sentence even mean? And i can say i have only once reported anyone ever, and that was over rape jokes. You took out the e, it's ride. They are not funny. :l

truejedi
i didn't take out the E!! you edited it you sneaky sneaker you! that was clever. don't talk about nebaris or i will report you!!

mattatom
i didn't take out the E!! you edited it you sneaky sneaker you! that was clever. don't talk about nebaris or i will report you!! Prove I edited it. Then come back.

truejedi
fine.

Fact: Mattatom wrote "rid the Nebnuts"
Fact: I quoted his phrase"rid the Nebnuts"
Fact Matt changed his phrase to "ride the Nebnuts"
Fact: Ride the Nebnuts has no more meaning to me than ridding them, but that is besides the fact. (get what i did there with "besides the fact?)
Fact: Matt had to have used the edit button to change his phrase.

Q.E.D. Matt edited his post!

Samurai100
I say old republic

mattatom
Lies TJ. LIES!

Red Nemesis
This is why I have screenshots of the first time I see every single post, and a camera slaved to Firefox to catch my facial expression when I see it. (It's all backed up in triplicate, of course.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.