When Worlds Collide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Warlord
I read a thread by Ridley-Prime about picking a game character if all video games came together in one giant MMO and played exactly how they would play in their respective games. So now a I present to you with an idea:Through Government experimentation they have created a gateway that now exist as a magnet for all the anime worlds out there to come together to form one super planet the size of a supernova star with only one goalmessedurvive at all cost!In the meeting of titans, which character would you like to be as? They all battle like they would normally. I would like to thank Mr.Ridley Prime for givin me this idea,so all credit goes to him.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, my reputation precedes me. This thread topic is definitely all too familiar...

Demonic Phoenix
Aww, here I was thinking that this is a thread that would discuss the upcoming Justice League movie; yet I find out it is a thread about a lame mash-up idea that will never work...stick out tongue

Nephthys
Final form Alucard. yes

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Aww, here I was thinking that this is a thread that would discuss the upcoming Justice League movie; yet I find out it is a thread about a lame mash-up idea that will never work...stick out tongue
Of course it wouldn't actually work. Just an interesting what-if scenario.

And the Justice League movie... Haven't heard about that in a long time.

Demonic Phoenix
~ I'd be the mangaka/anime writer, deciding everyone's fates as I see fit mwah

They're making a movie called Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths whose script is a reworked version of the Worlds Collide one.

The Warlord
Wow,I'm not getting castrated by this.I didn't mean to offend you .I just like your idea. So please don't get mad at me.

NemeBro
IT'S TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIEZ!!!

RIDLEY!!!

HIS BALLZ!!! DESTROY HIS BALLZ!!!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Warlord
Wow,I'm not getting castrated by this.I didn't mean to offend you .I just like your idea. So please don't get mad at me.

Dude, grow some first stick out tongue...j/k.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
~ I'd be the mangaka/anime writer, deciding everyone's fates as I see fit mwah

They're making a movie called Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths whose script is a reworked version of the Worlds Collide one.

^ Holy shit, did I actually put this mwah smilie????? F***** hell. faint...I meant to put this smilie mwahaha

The Warlord
Very funny,Nemebro. Besides,Ridley-Prime is actually grateful for me actually acknowledging him.

Ridley_Prime
That was just me tryin' to be nice/appreciative, but you didn't have to go say that out loud. >.>

Well, whatever. stick out tongue You're still rather new here I see, so it's all right.

And wow DP. I was so confused when you used the mwah emote. Now I feel better knowing it was just an accident laughing out loud... or was it?

Quincy
That was me who did that.

Way to take credit Ridley Prime.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

And wow DP. I was so confused when you used the mwah emote. Now I feel better knowing it was just an accident laughing out loud... or was it?

'Twas not an accident I assure you.
The codes for both the smilies only differ in that the second has an extra 'aha' which I forgot to put in (mwah vs. mwahaha).

~ Besides, It'd be impossible for me to make every single anime character kiss me faint laughing out loud.

...oh the harem I could have with the hot females if I were the anime god droolio..That's who I'll be, the omnipotent god of the anime multi-verse eek!

Quincy
wtf

Demonic Phoenix
Stfu uhuh.

You're just jealous. I get the harem with the hot women from anime-verse.

Quincy
not to you man

Demonic Phoenix
To Ridley then? Plagiarism...by Ridley...

(Or have I misunderstood you?)

NemeBro
Being Dark Schneider would be pretty cool.

A bonus of being him is I get that harem Demonic Phoenix is ranting about.

Demonic Phoenix
Hardly, you'd only get a harem. And as I'm the mangaka/god, I'd decide whether or not you get one estahuh (yeah, I used your smilie)

I'd be getting THE Harem of harems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.