Durability test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
Who will last the longest before they pass out or can't stand anymore.

They have to stand still and take the "blows"

Hercules will give them the nipple crippler and then the power of 1 million sun ball kick. He will repeat this until they fail. Hercules is bloodlust. eek!

"Inspired from the last Hercules Thor battle"

1. Deadpool

2. Colossus

3. Thor

4. Thing.

5. Supermanprime

6. Black Adam

7. Rulk

8. Hulk

9. Superman

10. Wolverine

The Nuul
Deadpool would enjoy it, he would go out first.

Lord Feron
5. Supermanprime - His shiny golden nipples and won't even get bruised
stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
5. Supermanprime - His shiny golden nipples and won't even get bruised
stick out tongue Sorry i should of mention this superman prime is the former super boy prime

Omega Vision
He'll just stand there yelling at Herc "you're ruining me!" but aside from that he gets through longer than anyone.

gogogadgetgo
this is more like pain tolerance rather than durability. since herc would be doing the nipple twisting and ball kicking, they'd all feel it. except for colossus as his ball are steel and his nipples are also shiny.

the guys with healing factors would probably last the longest. for example, wolverine doesn't really have durability but uber healing. he always feel all the pain hence would already have a high tolerance or threshold of pain.

superman prime, the whinny superboy, is just uber durable and doesn't really feel much off the pain unless he was hit by an attack that is enough to over ride his durability.

the same goes for the bricks who are use to tanking and not feeling the hits. they' d probably be the first to go, once they feel the pain, they'd go...oooooooaaarrghhhh! the pain buhuhuhu! never ffelt anything like this huhuhu!

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkOdin
5. Supermanprime

Master Court
Does Colossus even technically have balls and nipples in metal form? That could make a difference.

Besides that, Superman Prime takes this.

Omega Vision
I'd say Herc breaks a toe on Superman Prime's OP Guardian amped balls.

KingD19
Yes, Colossus doesn't magically lose his genitals when he transforms. Although I'm not sure about his nipples, most times he's drawn without them.

Batman-Prime
You should have included Sentry, he would win this contest easily...

...without balls he won't get hurt.

KingD19
Lol, that was a low blow...Not like Sentry would feel it anyway.

Omega Vision
His nipples each have the power of several dozen raging grease fires...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.