Rate Batwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I recently read 52 and I am completely fascinated with Batwoman (Kate Kane). I realise she's still a fairly new character, but I'm curious; in people's opinion, where does she rate as a fighter? Who does she compare to, skill-wise?

Omega Vision
You mean Casandra Cain? She's way up there, when she first appeared she was pretty much #1, she even beat Lady Shiva.

WickedDynamite
She's a gimmick and Didio is a friggin idiot for putting her in TEC instead of Batman.

And don't ask me about Morrison....What I say to Didio goes double for Morrison.

The Pict
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You mean Casandra Cain? She's way up there, when she first appeared she was pretty much #1, she even beat Lady Shiva.

That's Batgirl

chilled monkey

'Sigh' no, I mean Kate Kane. Here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batwoman

Look under Kate Kane (2006-present). (Hint- she's the one in the black and red suit).

Originally posted by The Pict
That's Batgirl

Thank you.

Omega Vision
Oh crap, sorry I guess I didn't read it well enough.

chilled monkey
Oh crap, sorry I guess I didn't read it well enough.

No problem, it happens.

Omega Vision
Has she really done anything yet of worth? Until she does something you can't rate her but I'd say since she patrols the streets of Gotham and she hasn't been killed yet she's at least in the top tier (if not necessarily the elite) of DC's Martial Artists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.