Which is stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Thor's God blast, Or Wonder Woman's God wave, cause i have never seen either. And what is Superman's T-VO move and what do it stand for? Thanks

Galan007
god wave > godblast imo.

t-vo = torquasm vo. it is an ancient kryptonian discipline through which ones mental abilities are super-focused , to help fight adverse effects such as mental domination - it also allows for combat on the astral plane, etc. it's a deus ex machina in every sense.

Kris Blaze
God Blast is more focused, but God Wave takes it home.

BattleMage
Are they both lighting based?

gogogadgetgo
isn't god blast thor's own godly energy channeled through mjolnir while the god wave isn't really wonder woman's own power?

WickedDynamite
The God Wave is a very complicated thing. If I recall correctly Draco explain it better (he's a bigger WW fan than me) and I'm going to give you are some visual images of the God Wave. Here is Cronos with the God Wave.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6016/godwave.jpg

Here is Cronos entering Heaven and trying to conquer it.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5529/cronusentersheaven.png

Eventually he comes faces to face with The Presence. BIIIIIIIG AND VERY STUPID MISTAKE!!!!

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8853/cronuscollapse.jpg

If the deity cannot wield the God Wave properly it will eventually collapse and be consume.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
god wave > godblast imo.

t-vo = torquasm vo. it is an ancient kryptonian discipline through which ones mental abilities are super-focused , to help fight adverse effects such as mental domination - it also allows for combat on the astral plane, etc. it's a deus ex machina in every sense.

How is it a deus ex machina?

It's a move that let's him combat mind control and fight on the astral plane.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How is it a deus ex machina? when it's used, it owns.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
The God Wave is a very complicated thing. If I recall correctly Draco explain it better (he's a bigger WW fan than me) and I'm going to give you are some visual images of the God Wave. Here is Cronos with the God Wave.

Here is Cronos entering Heaven and trying to conquer it.

Eventually he comes faces to face with The Presence. BIIIIIIIG AND VERY STUPID MISTAKE!!!!

If the deity cannot wield the God Wave properly it will eventually collapse and be consume. This isn't what Wonder Woman's Godwave is.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How is it a deus ex machina?
Because it defeated Dominus?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
This isn't what Wonder Woman's Godwave is.

so, what is wonder woman's Godwave? i'm not big on wonder woman (or dc for that matter)

is it her own power or something like the odinforce?

OneDumbG0
^ Wonder Woman's Godwave, as I understand it from my reading, is just her summoning the power of her gods. They choose to give it to her (or not), amping her to overwhelming levels. She can't withstand it for long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.