Darth Maul vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinsoku Takai
If it's been done before... my bad. Fight takes place in an old abandoned warehouse. No creeks nearby.

Lord Lucien
Plo doesn't need proximity to a creek to freeze Maul in it. Ever heard of teleportation? He'll just summon the creek around Maul.

wolfpack86
Maul would take the all out, he's just too much for Plo to handle in sabers. I would give Plo the force duel though.

Lord Lucien
That's what I meant to say. *cough* Ahem.

Jinsoku Takai
Can't say for sure. Maul is a ****ing beast w/ a saber. But, he held Plo Koon in high esteem, at least combat wise (which says a lot). Close fight. Probably Maul, but damn, could go either way. I think Mauls aggressiveness would end up being the deciding factor.

Grahf
Sabers: Darth Maul
Force: Plo Koon
All out: Darth Maul

4-LOMftw
wait. darth maul was trained in the sith martial arts. he would have to know almost every ****in' force move there could be.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Plo doesn't need proximity to a creek to freeze Maul in it. Ever heard of teleportation?

somewhat ridiculous. funny.

WTF? crylaugh

mattatom
Originally posted by 4-LOMftw
wait. darth maul was trained in the sith martial arts. he would have to know almost every ****in' force move there could be. He may know every Force move there could be, but whether he has the ability, the power, or the control to use them however, is a different matter, entirely.Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Plo doesn't need proximity to a creek to freeze Maul in it. Ever heard of teleportation? He'll just summon the creek around Maul.
Janus lives on.

Slash_KMC
God, that creek freeze thing was a way overused and overrated joke.

Srsly though, Revan wins.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
God, that creek freeze thing was a way overused and overrated joke.

Srsly though, Revan wins. Your kettle is black, Mr. pot, now EAT IT.

Darth_Glentract
Maul

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Your kettle is black, Mr. pot, now EAT IT.

*sigh*

I don't even quite remember its origin. It had something to do with noobs and Legend telling everyone that Revan is not an unknown, or something like that.

MasterAshenVor
REVAN SOLOS EVERYONE!

There i have said it.

ALL HAIL REVAN ALL HAIL REVAN ALL HAIL REVAN!

mattatom
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
REVAN SOLOS EVERYONE!

There i have said it.

ALL HAIL REVAN ALL HAIL REVAN ALL HAIL REVAN! QFS (Quoted For Slash)

darthchucky
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
somewhat ridiculous. funny.

WTF? crylaugh

laughing i agree! But if what Lord Lucien said is true... holy shit!

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
REVAN SOLOS EVERYONE!

ALL HAIL REVAN ALL HAIL REVAN ALL HAIL REVAN!

Exactly.

Axle
I would probably like to say Plo Koon on this one. Yes, Darth Maul has exceptional saber skills, but I think Plo's mastery of the force will be slightly too much for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.