Puck (Eugene) vs Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Puck now has 20 ton strength.

Fight in a parking lot full of cars.

Who wins?

guy222
Isn't Shaw stronger

Waits for KM

KingD19
Starting out, Puck is stronger, but Shaw has taken hits from Colossus and other higher ups, a Class 20 is nothing to him.

snoopdogg
Shaw hardly ever walks around without any kind of energy stored so who knows.

KingD19
Well he usually keeps his strength somewhere around Peak Human, or a little bit higher. By having his goons beat his ass, or punching walls. And even without much energy, he can take hits from Colossus, it shows, but he takes the hits. From Class 70-100, Shaw's a beast man.

snoopdogg
Well Shaw always keeps his durabilty. It's his speed, strength, agility that gets amped from the kinetic energy.

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
Isn't Shaw stronger

Waits for KM

Yes, but as mentioned depends on the kinetic energy he has stored.

Regardless I would still say it wouldn't take Shaw long to surpass him in strength, but then the question is could Shaw overcome Puck's durability. I don't see Puck beating him physically though

KingD19
If Shaw can't overcome his durability, he could possibly win via BFR.

-K-M-
It would even be extremely hard for Shaw to even touch Puck due to his superhuman speed, agility and reflexes

snoopdogg
All of Shaw's physical traits are amped from the energy he absorbs. When Shaw fought Storm she stated that she's never seen anybody move so fast.

-K-M-
Yeah but Storm isn't even nearly as fast as Puck or has the reflexes.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah but Storm isn't even nearly as fast as Puck or has the reflexes. No, but she's seen the likes of Quicksilver and Northstar. She said she's never seen anybody move that fast not necessarily fought anybody that fast.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No, but she's seen the likes of Quicksilver and Northstar. She said she's never seen anybody move that fast not necessarily fought anybody that fast.

With that said, you dont think thats a little bs?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
With that said, you dont think thats a little bs? I don't know. I guess it does not really matter.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Shaw/th_ShawvsRogueII.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Shaw/th_ShawvsRogueII2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.