Sinestro vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Sinestro also has his battery part of his new ring.

2. Normal ring.

Fight in Space.

Who wins?

Philosophía
Sinestro.

OneDumbG0
Majestic 7/10.

galactusischere
Majestic 6/10

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Majestic 7/10.

xJLxKing
Sinestro

Kris Blaze
Sinestro 9/10 at least.

guy222
Majestic

iceman24567
Maj

UniOmni
I wanna say Majestic, but i do see Sinestro standing over him.

Perfect way to establish Sinestro as a Superman threat, have him defeat a wannabe superman!

The Nuul
That would be cool to see, Sinestro all out vs Supes.

Galan007
^ why would that be cool? supes would beat his face in. ermm

Philosophía
And that's a fact.

Unless Johns would write it.

Galan007
meh, johns would just bring back some ridiculously obscure and random character like king kull, and write him to be an uber cosmic intellect/power.

...then have him own everyone.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
^ why would that be cool? supes would beat his face in. Truth. Hell, Superman probably doesn't even need to go all out to beat Sinestro's face in.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by galactusischere
Majestic 6/10 6-8/10 imo

UniOmni
Originally posted by Galan007
^ why would that be cool? supes would beat his face in. ermm

And once again, Superman loses a point.

Not enough that Kyle barely walked away, and Hal Jordan the same. Mongul counts for nothing, because of course Superman would beat his face in.

Why?

Because he's Superman and a silly ring that can do anything has nothing on muscles, and red eye beams.

Omega Vision
Mister Majestic is like what would happen if Kal-El's rocket was found by Wonder Woman and Thor and the two of them raised him. He's like Superman with sharper edges, a greater mind, and much more combat experience.
MM 8/10

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Not enough that Kyle barely walked away, and Hal Jordan the same. Mongul counts for nothing, because of course Superman would beat his face in.

Why?

Because he's Superman and a silly ring that can do anything has nothing on muscles, and red eye beams.

Correct.

Philosophía
Has a dude dressed in a Superman costume raped this uniomni guy or something ?

batdude123

UniOmni

Philosophía
Having different opinions on Superman is one thing.

But mentioning him every change you get in a demeaning "That man HURT ME!! sad" manner, that IIRC you were actually known for before I even registered on this site, is something different. And laughable.

StyleTime
Not to mention, I haven't seen much of that Superman > all mantra. He gets downplayed quite often.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StyleTime
Not to mention, I haven't seen much of that Superman > all mantra. He gets downplayed quite often.

It's up and down.

A fight between him and Sinestro should be close.

dmills
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It's up and down.

A fight between him and Sinestro should be close. This.

StyleTime
...'n that....

with Rusty.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2373/rusty.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.