Genis Vell v Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins.

dmills
Wow, great battle. I have to think about this one. Is it confirmed that Vell has reality altering powers?

galactusischere
Nice battle but im gonna say Genis takes this(barely)

celeyhyga17
oh man...why didnt any of us think of this earlier...? what a great fight it would be. I'm going with Nova if he is still Nova Prime!

id369
This is vary bad mismatch. As big as the Surfer vs Nova Prime.

Genis would destroy Nova Prime.

galactusischere
Originally posted by id369
This is vary bad mismatch. As big as the Surfer vs Nova Prime.

Genis would destroy Nova Prime.

how could this possibly be a bad mismatch?

OneDumbG0
^ If this is insane Genis-Vell, it's a bad mismatch.

galactusischere
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ If this is insane Genis-Vell, it's a bad mismatch.
Obviously, but do u see "insane" Genis mentioned by the thread starter?

Supermex
Genis wins , but close...

Hey guys what other site do u know that are cool like this to post fight and all.... Just wondering

BruceSkywalker
I like Nova, but he loses here

dmills
Nova wins. Much stronger, more experienced and too durable.

King Kandy
Genis easily destroys him. He was stronger after Insane than he was during it. Just a little more reserved in using his powers.

dmills
The guy that was killed by Atlas? Nova would stomp him. Nova is packing way too much power.

id369
Originally posted by dmills
The guy that was killed by Atlas? Nova would stomp him. Nova is packing way too much power. Genis has tanked and survived worse. The question is, why was Atlas successful in pounding Genis to death?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by galactusischere
Obviously, but do u see "insane" Genis mentioned by the thread starter? He's the most well known incarnation of Genis there is. Frankly, I've read all of Genis' adventures, and nobody really remembers what he did up until Peter David decided to make him insane from cosmic awareness.

id369

OneDumbG0
^ Genis-Vell went insane as soon as he "mastered" cosmic awareness and had his most epic feats thereafter. He never really became sane after that. Speaking for myself, that's the reason I differentiate between sane and insane Genis.

id369
^ Genis-Vell went insane as soon as he "mastered" cosmic awareness and had his most epic feats thereafter. He never really became sane after that. Speaking for myself, that's the reason I differentiate between sane and insane Genis.

I edited my post.

But yea, even as Photon he is still Insane. Just not bat shit nuts when he completely lost his composure.

Mindset
^ Genis-Vell went insane as soon as he "mastered" cosmic awareness and had his most epic feats thereafter. He never really became sane after that. Speaking for myself, that's the reason I differentiate between sane and insane Genis. His level of power was the same before he went insane and after, but I see what you're saying.

BattleMage
Genis vell 5.5/10! This is the best i can come up with. reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.