If you HAD to choose one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
-Nightcrawler style Teleportation.

-Healing Factor. Weapon X level.

-Physical and Energy Absorption. (Bishop & Sebastian Shaw style, No energy blasts but the stat amp stays)

-Flight up to 3x supersonic and a durability amp to the point where he wouldnt pass out from going that fast in the open air.

-Bitten by a radioactive Bat. 10 ton strength and proportional durability against BFT, echo-location, got wings on back instead of cloak. Super hearing, sight - Bat enhancements stick out tongue

-Mixture of Mister X impulse/mind reading, Taskmasters photo-reflexes, Elektras offensive TP and daywalker physical enhancements.

-Small scale Telekenesis sufficiant to lift maybe max 10 tons.

CosmicComet
For the mach 3 flight + the necessary durability, would you be able to breath in more oxygen? And do you have heightened speed and reflexes on the ground as well? Or do you only have super speed in the air?

Juk3n
Originally posted by CosmicComet
For the mach 3 flight + the necessary durability, would you be able to breath in more oxygen? And do you have heightened speed and reflexes on the ground as well? Or do you only have super speed in the air?

your body has everything you need for you to sustain prolonged flight at maximum speed. you have heightened reflexes for manuvering but no ground based super speed for movement ie running, but you may have a quick burst reflex speed, a bullet dodge max.

CosmicComet
The quicker reflexes was the clincher I was looking for. Yes, I choose the flight.

redhotrash
I'd maybe go teleportation. So many applications, including take people's body parts off.

Starscream M
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd maybe go teleportation. So many applications, including take people's body parts off. um why do you want to take people's body parts off? confused

rotiart
Well superspeed implies enhanced durability...

redhotrash
Originally posted by Starscream M
um why do you want to take people's body parts off? confused

Just on these forums alone there are a few people who might deserve to lose an arm or leg due to their stupidity. Im not talking about YOU of course :whistle:

CosmicComet
Originally posted by rotiart
Well superspeed implies enhanced durability...

Not necessarily, what if it was magic based where no stress is put on your body at all instead of physics based?

I think it was a good thing for the TS to note. I believe the durability that would come from the flight capability would be well beyond being bullet proof.

Doctor-Alvis
Who's daywalker?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Who's daywalker?

blade

Placidity
Originally posted by Juk3n

-Bitten by a radioactive Bat. 10 ton strength and proportional durability against BFT, echo-location, got wings on back instead of cloak. Super hearing, sight - Bat enhancements stick out tongue

Lets make a deal, if I get :

- To Morph into one and change back to normal at will.

- Immortality

then this. Heck I'm just gonna pick this and pretend those come with it big grin

KingD19
I'll take the mixture. I'm fast enough to dodge/block bullets, I can dodge anything anyone throws at me, and once I see them fight, I have a new style at my disposal. Plus Elektra's abilities. I'd be unstoppable to anyone without powers, probably even some people with powers.

Either that or Sebastian Shaw/Bishop style energy absorbption.

Either way, you're not f*cking with me.

Blair Wind
If I had to pick it would be out of these. In order of choice, with reasoning included.

Mixture of Mister X impulse/mind reading, Taskmasters photo-reflexes, Elektras offensive TP and daywalker physical enhancements:

Most versatile pick. It gives you the ability to be physically superior (both through ability and talent), and have a superior edge in combat (offensive TP and impulse reading). Personally, I'd love to learn tons of martial arts, just for my own sake. And with the Daywalker's physical enhancements I'd have all the benefits of being a vampire with none of the downsides (no need for blood or not being able to go into the sun.)
That and its more than just physical (with the TP added). Which means for sticky situations you won't always have to rely on your fists.

Small scale Telekenesis sufficiant to lift maybe max 10 tons:

Most things in life that people interact with are small objects. Practically, I could clean my house, and do various things of that nature much more easily.

If I were so prone to go into combat there is the fact that the carotid artery is a small object. Plus other various applications to this power (forcefields, stopping bullets Matrix style, ect ect)

Nightcrawler style Teleportation:

It has to be one of the awesomest travel powersets. You could be stuck in a (thinking like a comic book) trap that is about to kill you, and BAMF, you are out.

In the real world, there is the fact that you can go from place to place easily. I'm late to class? BAMF over to the closest restroom and Ill get there much quicker than running over.

Healing Factor. Weapon X level:

I'd never have an injury to complain about. There are obvious downsides like outliving everyone you know but if you were thinking soley about yourself, well its a great powerset for those army types or those who are accident prone. Or, more realistically, those who just never want to get sick again.

Flight up to 3x supersonic and a durability amp to the point where he wouldnt pass out from going that fast in the open air:

I'd never have to pay for airline tickets again. That in itself is amazing. I mean, I could travel the world. That is pretty spectacular.

Physical and Energy Absorption. (Bishop & Sebastian Shaw style, No energy blasts but the stat amp stays):

In most cases, I would never get hurt. Fights, accidental high voltage accidents, bullets, ect ect. It would be a pretty cool power.

KharmaDog
Doesn't MasterBruce already posses all of those abilities? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Philosophía
Healing Factor.
Telekinesis.
Flight.
Teleportation.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure you only get to choose one power.

D_Dude1210
Healing factor. To never get sick, grow old or die from injuries. Closest thing to immortaility than any other one of these powers. I'll make my fortune, stay young forever and when all the people who chose the other 3 powers grow old and die, m still gonna be pimpin and chugging down da beers.

Philosophía
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure you only get to choose one power. That's the order in which I'd want them.

Placidity
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Healing factor. To never get sick, grow old or die from injuries. Closest thing to immortaility than any other one of these powers. I'll make my fortune, stay young forever and when all the people who chose the other 3 powers grow old and die, m still gonna be pimpin and chugging down da beers.

You do grow old though. Old man logan or ?

Ok my new selections.

1. MisterX/Taskmaster/Elektra/Daywalker

* Daywalker enhancement includes healing factor, not as good as Weapon X's obviously, but gives enough reason to pick this over that any day.

2. Bat-enhancements

* Looks like Green Goblin strength/durability level guy with flight and Super senses. Like I said earlier, if the wings are permanently there (as opposed to being able to transform into a beastly Vampire or something, then this goes last on the list).

3. Healing Factor

* I'd join the army, become uber like Wolverine, make money then enjoy the rest of my immortal life (I'll just assume this since someone else said so). I might even start a cult, like how immortal vampires do.

4. Telekinesis

* Very versatile ability. Probably just become rich very quickly.

5. Energy Absorption

* Become pro fighter in every area and weight class.

6. Teleportation

* Really handy and probably enjoyable ability. Also get insanely rich quickly.

7. Flight

* Fun but that's about it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Doesn't MasterBruce already posses all of those abilities? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, the power of fail is not on that list.

Martian_mind
Healing factor.

Take a dangerous yet high paying job for a while, invest a fairly large sum in a bank account with high interest for 70 years or so to take care of money issues.

In the meantime I'll travel around making money working as a merc or prostitute. (No AIDS)

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Healing factor.

Take a dangerous yet high paying job for a while, invest a fairly large sum in a bank account with high interest for 70 years or so to take care of money issues.

In the meantime I'll travel around making money working as a merc or prostitute. (No AIDS)
......... Any ways

I would like to take Healing Factor or Teleportation
HF so I can be a stunt man, or one of those thing people get to shoot to get their anger out in exchange of millions $ laughing out loud

Teleportation so I can be a transporter cool

Placidity
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Teleportation so I can be a transporter cool

You'd have to work during early morning though so people couldn't see you, like 3-4AM. And it'd only be worth it if you could transport large volumes at time (not specified in powerset) otherwise you won't be making too much $.

Why not just teleport into a bank vault though?

Also working as a magician would be nice - the disappearing act. I'd charge thousands after the word gets out that I'm good like that.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Placidity
You'd have to work during early morning though so people couldn't see you, like 3-4AM. And it'd only be worth it if you could transport large volumes at time (not specified in powerset) otherwise you won't be making too much $.

Why not just teleport into a bank vault though?

Also working as a magician would be nice - the disappearing act. I'd charge thousands after the word gets out that I'm good like that.
Did you see the movie Transporter? I am talking about those kinds of those. If that's not your type, then something like the movie runner. Just go into a bank vault through someone in there and take the movie.

Placidity
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Did you see the movie Transporter? I am talking about those kinds of those. If that's not your type, then something like the movie runner. Just go into a bank vault through someone in there and take the movie.

Oh haha my bad. I thought you meant someone who transports and delivers things... like not VIPs.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Placidity
Oh haha my bad. I thought you meant someone who transports and delivers things... like not VIPs.
No, I mean very important personals big grin

D_Dude1210
With a healing factor, I'd make money being used as a guinie pig to cure diseases with my unique antibodies (if any). I'll have a scientist business partner that will keep my abilities secret and give me half the profitzzz. Become a bilionaire easily. Otherwise, I'll be a big daredevil and make money doing dangerous shows. wink

Doctor-Alvis
The taskmaster one looks pretty sweet. If you went into sports you'd be unstoppable.

grimify
Healing, even though the ridiculously long lifespan would probably suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.