Can the Decepticons bring down Wakanda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The Decepticons have been placed in the same situation as the Chitari were in Ultimate Avengers 2. Deszperate, T'Challa contacts the Ultimate Avengers and ask for aid. Remember, that these are the Avengers from the animated "Ultimate Avengers" series. Also, take into account that yes, the Wakandians use bows and arrows. But the projectiles are vibranium. It should damage to the Decepticons the same if not more than those sabot rounds. The Avengers have the same sabot explosive projectile guns as N.E.S.T. courtesy of S.H.I.E.L.D. So Iron Man has it incorporated into his armor, Cap, Wasp, Fury have guns that fire the material. The Wakandans are using there trademark Vibranium.

Ultimate Avengers
*Captain America
*Iron Man (War Machine armor)
*Thor
*Hulk
*Wasp
*Giant Man
*Black Widow
*Nick Fury

Decepticons
*Megatron
*Fallen
*Starscream
*Blackout
*Devastator
*Demolishor
*Brawl
*Scorponok
*Ravage

Mods- Please don't close this. As you can see I put alot of thought into this. It's not a standard match, yes, but it is creative. I think we could use a little more freedom in our threads. Thanks!

Darth Martin
bump

Alpha Centauri
The Ultimate Avengers would walk this so fast it's not even funny.

If Skids and Mudflap gave Devastator trouble by being too small, Wasp could go inside him and take him out. The rest would eventually be downed by the weaponry.

-AC

Darth Martin
I doubt she can take him down.

Alpha Centauri
Go on, I'm listening.

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Ultimate Hulk solos the Ultimate Avengers, Wakanda and The Decepticons, in time. /the end

Impediment
What Rob said.

Ultimate Hulk lifted Mjolnir.

'Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.