HELP - PiRaTeS oF tHe CaRrIbIaN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
hey i thought this film was sposed to be a 15. but my sw mag says Industrial light and Magic r workin on it for disney .
Can Disney films be 15s?
whats the deal can u help me please

Thomas H
No they can not...this is a PG 13, for more info check out www.bruckheimer.n3.net

this movie will rock!

finti
yeah a pg 13 will rock..........roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
do you always need to be so f***ing negative??

`just check out the slide show over at www.bruckheimer.n3.net its superb...
and then again..when I check my books....Star Wars is a pg 13..and in Norway it will have a 15 year limit!

finti
oh yeah 15 will rock

Thomas H
..well, how many movies are 18 these days...maybe 15 a year or something..use your ignorant brain dude!

finti
Well I aint gonna see this one Just watched the trailer and it looked like crap

Thomas H
well, you have not seen the trailer...because it has not been made, its a teaser..and how can you judge a movie after a teaser that dont show anything from the movie...well...you are really proving to me that you indeed are the rainman!

finti
you right I meant the teaser but even so it didnt get my attention. And it is Disney thats enough not to watch it

Thomas H
well, luckily millions disagree with you!

finti
So, millions saw Bridges of Madison County too

Bad Boy
This is how it works.

Disney owns the production company, Buena Vista which is responsible for making the film.

Buena Vista has also produced violent films such as Face/Off and the Scream films. So the film can be a 15 even though it's Disney.

Thomas H
indeed!

Arien
hey- isnt Orlando Bloom supposed to be in Pirates of the Carribean? sorry if im wron, but that's just what i heard. but, hey! if he is, i'll go and see it just to see him- who cares if the plot is stupid?

finti
He is , together with johnny Depp

Thomas H
indeed! and Gefory Rush

finti
well he wont shine on this big grin

Thomas H
what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.