Captain Planet VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/f50d/screens_feature-39345.jpeg

Placidity
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/f50d/screens_feature-39345.jpeg

gogogadgetgo
colossus

colossus's touch would feel like burning acid to captain planet

CosmicComet
Captain Planet throws stuff into the sun.

Stomp.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus throws a burger wrapper on the sidewalk and waits for Cap to cry.

He pummels him to death while Cap is blinded by his own tears.

Big C. 1000/10

snoopdogg
Captain Planet.

galactusischere
Colossus 10/10

dmills
Captain Planet stomps.

Master Court
Captain Planet stomps. Speed, flight, strength, and durability advantages. And ranged powers.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Master Court
Captain Planet stomps. Speed, flight, strength, and durability advantages. And ranged powers.

dude, colossus' steel form is made of steel from a different dimension. it is not found or in existence on earth, hence making it litter or pollution as it is not natural on earth.

the moment captain planet touches colossus, he breaks his hand and burns it and cries!

colossus the walking litter for the win! laughing

Doctor-Alvis
It's organic steel.

Master Court
^

Besides that, no matter how "foreign" or "unnatural" something is, it has to be detrimental to the environment to be pollution. Colossus is environmentally friendly, so...

psycho gundam
what if colossus is like ...sketching or something, and then he tosses some paper on the ground even though he's right next to a recycling bin?

i'd say he'd get a slap in the ear.

gogogadgetgo
^

Besides that, no matter how "foreign" or "unnatural" something is, it has to be detrimental to the environment to be pollution. Colossus is environmentally friendly, so...

then colossus would just lay down on the ground and...instant litter stick out tongue , non-biodegradable, non-reusable slump of organic steel

laughing

jasofisc
^

yeah colossus is skrewed but if this was wolverine all it would take is some smoke blown in CP's face

jasofisc
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
then colossus would just lay down on the ground and...instant litter stick out tongue , non-biodegradable, non-reusable slump of organic steel

laughing

Ironman would find a way to make Colossus reusable

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It's organic steel. its not steel. its a very hard metal from a different dimension, its not even found any where on earth

PRAYERRUN
Dude, colossus is a mutant. He didn't get that steel skin from another dimension. He was born with the ability to morph into it.

KingD19
Actually, the metal atoms that comprise his transformed state are housed in another dimension. Supposedly they stay there until he transforms, then his carbon(regular) atoms take their place till he turns back. Sort of like how Cyclops optic blasts are really energy that pours from his eyes, which are actually doors to a dimension filled with nothing but the ruby energy.

And while it's called organic steel, it can't really be classified as such. It's an organic metal that is not matched by anything on Earth. But it is similar to osmium.

snoopdogg
Didn't Colossus state in Astonishing that his metal isn't like any other metal in the universe?

KingD19
Yeah, he and Aghanne both stated as much. Maybe Ord too. Want me to see if I can find the scan?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, he and Aghanne both stated as much. Maybe Ord too. Want me to see if I can find the scan? Yea, that's be nice. I'd like to see it again.

KingD19
This what you were looking for? - http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/kingd17ATL/GiantSizeAstonishingX-Men01Zone-Meg.jpg

snoopdogg
I think so. There may be another one.

KingD19
There probably is, but there's a bunch of scans I would have to look through in the Breakworld/Danger arc. I doubt I would find it tonight, even if I dutifully read every single book back to back.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Dude, colossus is a mutant. He didn't get that steel skin from another dimension. He was born with the ability to morph into it.
his mutant power gets the metal from a different dimension. it was stated colossus metal is different from any in the universe

Colossus-Big C
also its not just his skin. its his insides too

Master Court
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

laughing

But he's still not detrimental to the environment. It just wouldn't work. Unless he started to rust, but I don't think he can rust.

Originally posted by jasofisc
yeah colossus is skrewed but if this was wolverine all it would take is some smoke blown in CP's face

Sounds about right. Pete could just borrow a stogey and they could flank Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.