Atrocitus vs Agent Orange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

xJLxKing
Agent Orange easily. Atrociitus does have an advantage, his crimson fire will make AO on his side. However, Agent Orange has an advantage himself, he has an entire corps, and his construct can absorb Atrocititus' energy

Survivor19
As of now, Atrocitious.
Looks like AO can't depend on his corps anymore )))

xJLxKing
There is a special circumstance to it.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Survivor19
As of now, Atrocitious.
Looks like AO can't depend on his corps anymore ))) Originally posted by xJLxKing
There is a special circumstance to it.
What your notion on this?

I alway thought AO projected his corps, but now that the corpse has become BL, he doesn't perform that feat anymore confused

xJLxKing
Originally posted by vansonbee
What your notion on this?

I alway thought AO projected his corps, but now that the corpse has become BL, he doesn't perform that feat anymore confused
No, that's now what I think happened.

Remember, the Black Lanterns steal emotions. The orange lantern are emotions, so I don't see why the black lanterns just don't steal the emotion out of the Orange Lanterns. After all, they keep saying Mine!, so it must mean they have emotions.

I also don't understand what the resurrection of the people he consumed could even affect him. He already copied their DNA, so the resurrections can't stop what happened.

It could also be the continuation from the last time we saw Agent Orange and we saw he was surrounded by BL, so then we see him running from them and he didn't have a chance to use them

Nihilist
Atrocitus wins.

AO runs of like a little pussy.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nihilist
Atrocitus wins.

AO runs of like a little pussy.
Atrocitus isn't a group of immortal black lanterns that AO can't use his powers against,AO goes all 8000% and its good game.

guy222
Red Lantern

Nihilist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Atrocitus isn't a group of immortal black lanterns that AO can't use his powers against,AO goes all 8000% and its good game. Atrocitus got his heart ripped out and he still continued to kick ass against Black Lanterns.

xJLxKing
Atrocitus got his heart ripped out and he still continued to kick ass against Black Lanterns.
How is that going to help him against AO. The only reason he lived is because he has no heart. The red ring replaced it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
How is that going to help him against AO. The only reason he lived is because he has no heart. The red ring replaced it. Point being if the BL couldnt take him down, how is AO going to, when the BL were going through most with ease including AO's constructs irrc.

vansonbee
I guess in this fight, AO get his corps.

The only thing Atrocitus had over BL was still being alive w/o a heart, but that doesn't mean AO couldn't rip him apart now?

xJLxKing
Point being if the BL couldnt take him down, how is AO going to, when the BL were going through most with ease including AO's constructs irrc.
What don't you understand? They are different opponents. You haven't even seen his encounter with the Black Lantern. We can't even seen how he defeat the Black Lantern. In fact, he had help from his entire corps+green lantern corps.

Kris Blaze
How in the world does one manage to end up with "The Black Lanterns fought the Agent Lanterns" ?

All of Larfleeze's corps turned into black lanterns, there was never any fight. Larfleeze no longer has any hold over them, since they are black lanterns.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How in the world does one manage to end up with "The Black Lanterns fought the Agent Lanterns" ?

All of Larfleeze's corps turned into black lanterns, there was never any fight. Larfleeze no longer has any hold over them, since they are black lanterns.
How did they turn into black lanterns. They are just constructs.

Kris Blaze
How did they turn into black lanterns. They are just constructs.

The initial beings that Larfleeze killed.

They need to be dead for him to have them in his corps, and now they're no longer dead.

xJLxKing
The initial beings that Larfleeze killed.

They need to be dead for him to have them in his corps, and now they're no longer dead.
Where was that stated, or even hinted at

AsbestosFlaygon
Agent Orange suddenly got a power slump

Kris Blaze
Where was that stated, or even hinted at

Are you kidding me?

It's pretty obvious that they have to be dead for Larfleeze to summon them. That's how they join his corps. Blume, klypta, Gretti, guardian and controllers. Some of the people he has killed, who appeared in his corps. This is something you can learn simply by looking at the pictures, you don't even have to read.

jrodslam
If im not mistaken, it was mentioned that the BL's that rise are those with emotional ties the the different type of corp members. Lar has ties not only to those he killed to become AO, but to the other lanterns hes killed, thus being risen by the BLC. Now, why hed no longer be able to make constructs is beyond me. IF, and i say IF that the case, im calling bs on that one.

As a lantern, he should be able to make constructs whether its of former allies or other corps members and have them not be turned. For example, when Arisa's family were BL's she also made constructs of her family(if im not mistaken) and escaped.

xJLxKing
Are you kidding me?

It's pretty obvious that they have to be dead for Larfleeze to summon them. That's how they join his corps. Blume, klypta, Gretti, guardian and controllers. Some of the people he has killed, who appeared in his corps. This is something you can learn simply by looking at the pictures, you don't even have to read.
Are YOU kidding me? That was never implied. He consumes them, and replicates their DNA to create a construct clone. Nothing more, nothing less

jrodslam
Are YOU kidding me? That was never implied. He consumes them, and replicates their DNA to create a construct clone. Nothing more, nothing less

? Wow. I dont remember that. He replicates their DNA?

jrodslam
For those who didnt see it.

http://www.imgplace.com/img265/187/24glcorps41013.th.jpghttp://www.imgplace.com/img265/4250/96glcorps41014.th.jpghttp://www.imgplace.com/img265/4660/79glcorps41015.th.jpghttp://www.imgplace.com/img265/5729/17glcorps41016.th.jpg

xJLxKing
Originally posted by jrodslam
? Wow. I dont remember that. He replicates their DNA?
Yes, I believe it's GL 40 and Tales of the corps

Kris Blaze
Geez, this is moving slow. They have to die, that's the point. He can't replicate living people.

xJLxKing
Geez, this is moving slow. They have to die, that's the point. He can't replicate living people.
And you believe that the black lantern are....alive?

Kris Blaze

Not alive, just not dead in the same manner.

Only way you can explain how Larfleeze isn't able to summon his constructs anymore.

kevdude
Originally posted by jrodslam
For those who didnt see it.

http://www.imgplace.com/img265/187/24glcorps41013.th.jpghttp://www.imgplace.com/img265/4250/96glcorps41014.th.jpghttp://www.imgplace.com/img265/4660/79glcorps41015.th.jpghttp://www.imgplace.com/img265/5729/17glcorps41016.th.jpg

Awesome, Arisia getting some revenge. cool

Parmaniac

not alive, not dead they're undead wink

EDIT: But I think it was mentioned a few times that the BL are not the persons they look like, the rings just use their bodys and memories

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
not alive, not dead they're undead wink

EDIT: But I think it was mentioned a few times that the BL are not the persons they look like, the rings just use their bodys and memories
thumb up

Survivor19
Well, do you really can discard the possibility the corpses of his victims' rising as BLs prevents OA from using them as constructs?
I can't.

And judging from circumstancial evidence looks like i am closer to truth so far.
let's wait for next issue and find out.

xJLxKing
Well, do you really can discard the possibility the corpses of his victims' rising as BLs prevents OA from using them as constructs?
I can't.

And judging from circumstancial evidence looks like i am closer to truth so far.
What?

Omega Vision
I can't.

The fact that Deadman's ghost and BL corpse exist at the same time proves that the BLs don't control their host bodies souls or whatever you might call it. There's no good reason why AO can't use his constructs anymore except perhaps the fact that all of the Corps seem to have strengths and weaknesses to other colors.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The fact that Deadman's ghost and BL corpse exist at the same time proves that the BLs don't control their host bodies souls or whatever you might call it. There's no good reason why AO can't use his constructs anymore except perhaps the fact that all of the Corps seem to have strengths and weaknesses to other colors. Good point you brought up.

AO, couldn't concentrate on materializing his corp, due to fear? Another possibility sick

xJLxKing
Or maybe their are in another place.

besides even in fear, he was still saying, "I want" laughing out loud

Omega Vision
His only fear is not getting what he wants. IMO the Black Lantern Corps have a pretty potent jobber aura what with the Spectre getting punked and AO's rather poor performance.

WhiteWitchKing
The fact that Deadman's ghost and BL corpse exist at the same time proves that the BLs don't control their host bodies souls or whatever you might call it. There's no good reason why AO can't use his constructs anymore except perhaps the fact that all of the Corps seem to have strengths and weaknesses to other colors.

I think everybody is over looking the function of type rings. AO's constructs are different from the rest similar to how the Red Lantern spit blood instead of using constructs. He steals the dead's identity but since they've reawakened; he no longer has claim of that identity. That's how his ring seems to work; shared identity can not work because avarice does not share. AO can't simply create constructs; he has to steal the flesh body first (#Green Lantern 42). However, he is able to create a construct of himself.

Omega Vision
Then why not just make hundreds of constructs of himself? He's shown the ability to animate an entire corps before.

Kris Blaze
Then why not just make hundreds of constructs of himself? He's shown the ability to animate an entire corps before.

It's strange, they give larfleeze the ability to operate on his own and then ignore a couple of chapters later.

WhiteWitchKing

Jobbing would be my guess. Him running from the BL because he lost his Corps is bullshit. He didn't need a Corps in the first place since he had the battery to himself. In fact in GL 42, his power rose above 7000%.

Doctor-Alvis
Rose to above 7000% of what? Standard Lantern members? Because if that's true that would be a bullshit ability. That's like the power of 2.9 Silver Surfers. That means 3 Surfers, but two of them have to share a board.

Knowsbleed33
Red.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Rose to above 7000% of what? Standard Lantern members? Because if that's true that would be a bullshit ability. That's like the power of 2.9 Silver Surfers. That means 3 Surfers, but two of them have to share a board.
You think Surfer=23 Corps members in terms of raw power? eek! laughing out loud

xJLxKing
He is not holding a ring. He is holding the darn battery that can fuel an entire corps. He stored his energy for eons, so it's not shocking that he has soo much.

That still doesn't explain why he doesn't make a construct of himself. Not only that, but the fact that he can create a construct of his own proves that his ability works differently then what you claim it to be

Doctor-Alvis
You think Surfer=23 Corps members in terms of raw power? eek! laughing out loud
Regular ones, yeah. They're about as potent as a Flintstones vitamin. Named mobs are different though.

psycho gundam
As of now, Atrocitious.
Looks like AO can't depend on his corps anymore ))) wait, what happened?

The Nuul
After the BLs made short work of the OLs, he ran for his life from the BLs and now Atrocitus wants to kick his ass.

psycho gundam
which issue? i kinda slacked off cause the zombie thing was dragging on too long.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
which issue? i kinda slacked off cause the zombie thing was dragging on too long.
Blackest Night 4of8
Keep in mind, he is misrepresenting thing

psycho gundam
thumb up that's why i want the issue whole, context is everything.

xJLxKing
thumb up that's why i want the issue whole, context is everything.
thumb up just wanted to give you a heads up

psycho gundam
thanks bro

WhiteWitchKing
That still doesn't explain why he doesn't make a construct of himself.

Because he can't create constructs the way the others can. He himself said he was going to "steal the flesh of your slaves, guardians" and "welcome them all into his corps."

He created a construct of himself. It's his identity, he doesn't need to steal his own identity. As soon as the BL rose, he constructs attacking the Blue Corps vanished.

Omega Vision
Regular ones, yeah. They're about as potent as a Flintstones vitamin. Named mobs are different though.
That's a matter of skill really. A GL's innate power is nothing to laugh at, IMO two GLs probably equal the Surfer in terms of raw power.

xJLxKing
Your missing my point.
What does him having to consume them have anything to do with them being alive after or not?

Did you not say that he can't keep his corps unless they are dead? Well, he is alive and he can create his own construct

Doctor-Alvis
If I get what he's saying, them being alive means they have their identify, thus he can't have control over it. If you have anything it's your own identity, so Larfleeze wouldn't have to be dead to have his own identity.

I submit the possibility that if the Black Lanterns steal emotions and his constructs are powered by greed, if you steal that greed the constructs no longer have any power. I don't know though, I haven't been keeping up with this rainbow Lantern ordeal, although it sounds interesting.

xJLxKing
If I get what he's saying, them being alive means they have their identify, thus he can't have control over it. If you have anything it's your own identity, so Larfleeze wouldn't have to be dead to have his own identity. That's one of my guesses

manx422
GL 47

jasofisc
is their anything atrocitus can do to the giant Agent Oragne lafreeze made at the end of the agent orange arc?

quanchi112
Atrocitus wins.

AO runs of like a little pussy. I told jlxxking to wait until bl was over as he and most others were arguing he could crush Odin level beings. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Originally posted by quanchi112
I told jlxxking to wait until bl was over as he and most others were arguing he could crush Odin level beings. laughing out loud laughing out loud

maybe you should also wait with statements like this wink BN is still running maybe he gets his corps(e) back and even a few more powerful members, well maybe.

Kris Blaze
maybe you should also wait with statements like this wink BN is still running maybe he gets his corps(e) back and even a few more powerful members, well maybe.

Funny how they're making comments about waiting until the BL is over, and then doing exactly that. Besides, the group Larfleeze faced had 1 Guardian and 5 controllers among a heap of other beings. That group would trash -any- Skyfather.

The Nuul
Funny how they're making comments about waiting until the BL is over, and then doing exactly that. Besides, the group Larfleeze faced had 1 Guardian and 5 controllers among a heap of other beings. That group would trash -any- Skyfather.

But not Thanos...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Nuul
But not Thanos... laughing Quan is that you???

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Nuul
But not Thanos...

Thanos ain't no skyfather.

The Nuul
Yeah, hes just below Galactus.

xJLxKing
thumb up

quanchi112
maybe you should also wait with statements like this wink BN is still running maybe he gets his corps(e) back and even a few more powerful members, well maybe. My point is his feats were never solid and he never easily owned any of his more powerful foes when they were prepared for him.

The guy has never done anything to suggest he can take an Odin yet people still argued as much. What I have seen from him leads me to believe once you close the gap you can rip the battery off of him. Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Funny how they're making comments about waiting until the BL is over, and then doing exactly that. Besides, the group Larfleeze faced had 1 Guardian and 5 controllers among a heap of other beings. That group would trash -any- Skyfather. They weren't ready and the Guardians have never solidified themselves anywhere in Odin's class imo. Larfleeze is no joke but come on now. He's a coward but then again you ran from batdude when he openly called you a coward so maybe it's something you're into. You do like Loki as well.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thanos ain't no skyfather. How isn't he?

Doctor-Alvis
the group Larfleeze faced had 1 Guardian and 5 controllers among a heap of other beings. That group would trash -any- Skyfather.
Nah, I think I'd be fine.

-Pr-
I'm closing this. Neither man has NEARLY enough showings to warrant a thread of this nature. when they both do, then maybe i'll re-open it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.