Daredevil & shang chi run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
0. warm up Rough house and Blood scream drug ware house full of cocaine
1. Psylocke and Lady deathstrike in a cage match 20 by20 height 10 ft.
2.Deadpool and his mercenary buddies the Scourge: pigskin, vance rebus, deadeye dick, mega max, reckless eric and mini me. battle open field.
3. sabretooth(classic) Lady deathstrike start off on top of a cage 5ft bt 5 ft from their battle can be moved to an open flat roof top.
4. X men danger room battle shengin, sabretooth and lady deathstrike.
5. shingin, lazear, phaedra and shogun
6. hand master the iron monk inside a prison holding area.
7. Blok and T&A and their blk ops army of at least 100 men surrounding the streets empty setting.
8. Manifest destiny Ma'er team. china town market place district.

how far do they get?

any thoughts on this?
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spider-man-wolverine-vs-daredevil-and-shang-chi/414701/#28

AlmightyKfish
Psylocke mindrapes them ftw

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Psylocke mindrapes them ftw

well what if psylocke decided to not mind rape them and use her psi blade and her CIS of MA fighting?

Juk3n
Sabretooth solos

Psylocke solos

Hell...they'd have a hard time puttin the Lady down cos of the adamantium and HF.

Deadpool could match either, physically he's prolly stronger than both can match any physical feat of speed/strength/skill/agility.

I take it you don't like Daredevil or Shang-Chi?

And as for the link. Spider-man and Wolverine take it, they would take any street level duo you can think of.

Wild Shadow
i love DD and have tons of his 80's comics when he had dark gritty stories
shang is pretty cool too.

but some of the ppl in that thread "Vance" thinks

logan's feats and accomplishments are nothing DD cant replicate if it doesnt involve his mutation and consistently downgrades them.

he argues logan only solely survives due to HF and not skill.
if you show him pawning high lvl fighters he argues PIS if u show him a decades worth of logan pawning high end MA'ers all at the same time without his HF its all PIS.

he even goes as far to say DD can do it too once u inform him logan didnt rely on his powers but skills.

Juk3n
Anytime Wolverine defeats an enemy without use of claws/HF and adamantium skeleton saving him, Daredevil could prolly match it. Same goes for Cap, Elektra (wolverine even acknowledges Elektra is better and we all know DD could prolly match Elektra - excuse the ABC). When we have an enemy with rockhard skin or an insane healing factor well id call in the Reen. But against another High lvl Human MA, id say DD,Cap,Elektra,Shang,Taskmaster, Black Panther, maybe even Blade, Prolly Batman and quite a few others would do just as well as Logan. It's not too much of an insane notion.

StiltmanFTW
Psylocke can't mindrape anymore.

Wild Shadow
logan has casually pawned sabe by pure MA something i can never see DD doing even to a classic sabe.

logan took it to lady D with a failed HF and h2h inside heather hudson house and only extracted his bone claws when Lady D was going to hurt puck.

again something i can never see DD doing.

their are more similar feats like that for logan that span decades. it is offensive when someone thinks DD or Cap can pull it off when they all possess different MA knowledge fighting style and personal info.

i know Caps limit and DD when it comes to who they can beat purely h2h. some ppl fail to add the physical aspect whether its an improvement or limitation that adds to the persons fighting ability. now use of terrain is another factor but for someone to say they can match and beat certain ppl in pure MA skill h2h b/c some else does it well that is asinine and they are not factoring everything that makes each fighter unique.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan has casually pawned sabe by pure MA something i can never see DD doing even to a classic sabe.

Ok, now take that example, you yourself said you have tons of DD comics since the 80's right? WHat did Logan do in that fight with sabes to put him down with pure MA? Was it somesort of blow that DDcouldnt match, a presure point strike? Was the blow that put sabes down in that scenerio backed up by the adamantium skeleton? Lots of points need to be taken into account, do you have a scan of the instance you were talking about? Was it truly something DD couldnt replicate? And if so...why? Not skillful enough? (doubtful) Not fast enough? (could be, but then again putting Sabes down wouldnt be a speed feet.)Not strong enough? mmmkay, maybe But the striking power between the 2 wouldnt be such a huge contrast, unless of course we factor in the adamantium skeleton adding a huge load of power to Reens strike....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Ok, now take that example, you yourself said you have tons of DD comics since the 80's right? WHat did Logan do in that fight with sabes to put him down with pure MA? Was it somesort of blow that DDcouldnt match, a presure point strike? Was the blow that put sabes down in that scenerio backed up by the adamantium skeleton? Lots of points need to be taken into account, do you have a scan of the instance you were talking about? Was it truly something DD couldnt replicate? And if so...why? Not skillful enough? (doubtful) Not fast enough? (could be, but then again putting Sabes down wouldnt be a speed feet.)Not strong enough? mmmkay, maybe But the striking power between the 2 wouldnt be such a huge contrast, unless of course we factor in the adamantium skeleton adding a huge load of power to Reens strike....

I think he means this fight:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8978/wfc9cakedcp025hz4.th.jpghttp://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3972/wfc9cakedcp028fu5.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5409/wfc9cakedcp029rg0.th.jpg

A shot from the adamantium skull, BFR...

Juk3n
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I think he means this fight:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8978/wfc9cakedcp025hz4.th.jpghttp://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3972/wfc9cakedcp028fu5.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5409/wfc9cakedcp029rg0.th.jpg

A shot from the adamantium skull, BFR...

Can't be that fight, the OP says it was a CASUAL Pure MA beating. The win can be acredited to the adamantium skeleton..so :/

Wild Shadow
notice that logan stood his ground like he normally does when fighting MA fighters of various caliber something that DD rarely ever does.
look how disinterested logan looks in that scan.

logan even without his HF would take it to his opponent punch for punch block for block evasive an counter.

logan rarely relies on terrain and stick and run tactics that DD or Spidey do. even caps fighting style is half face to face and the other half terrain.

to say in forum battles they can win in a close environment without use of terrain pure h2h against certain ppl is just asinine when their history says anything but that especially if they are matched against certain high skilled metas

Juk3n
notice that logan stood his ground like he normally does when fighting MA fighters of various caliber something that DD rarely ever does.
look how disinterested logan looks in that scan.

logan even without his HF would take it to his opponent punch for punch block for block evasive an counter.

logan rarely relies on terrain and stick and run tactics that DD or Spidey do. even caps fighting style is half face to face and the other half terrain.

to say in forum battles they can win in a close environment without use of terrain pure h2h against certain ppl is just asinine when their history says anything but that especially if they are matched against certain high skilled metas

Everyone has different fighting styles obviously, but going blow for blow is not a pre-requisit for wins against Other high level human MA's. The blows landed are the point. Do you have a specific fight where Wolverine has won a purely MA battle against a squishy foe where he didnt rely on his skeleton or HF? And if you DO have a specific battle in mind..did wolverine dispatch the foe in a way that is not within Daredevils skill level?

Wild Shadow
well DD's MA skill set is far below logan so many ppl that logan dispatched that are considered to be high MA fighters equal or above logan, DD arguably shouldnt stand a chance. especially if u factor logan's arguable meta lvl stats and comic feats in the speed and strength department.

im thinking DD should always lose to ogun, shengin, shogun lazear in a ceremonial dojo setting whether armed or in unarmed combat.
DD definitely isnt beating two of them at the same time while logan has without relying on his HF.

i just dont rank DD at their skill lvl in MA knowledge or application.

i remember when DD was ranked as a lvl 4 back in the day now they got him at a 5 and are planning of moving him to a 6 i hear. i thin k thats why ppl starting over hype his abilities especailly the nerve blows. ppl think he can pull them off against just about anyone he faces regardless of skills and physical stats.

logan has defeated them with relatively small injury where HF did not play a factor in the fight at all or it did but only in order to survive the wounds inflicted after the fight.

Juk3n
well DD's MA skill set is far below logan

Far..is a stretch,

especially if u factor logan's arguable meta lvl stats and comic feats in the speed and strength department.

well thats another argument isnt it, obviously if we're basing this on Wolverines meta human stats, DD's not gonna win..DD ISNT META HUMAN. Beating someone because of your meta human stats isnt the same as beating them by pure skill. So if Wolverine beat someone with Pure MA and meta stats combined, then the argument is null and void.

i just dont rank DD at their skill lvl in MA knowledge or application.

Well show me an MA skill feat Logan has accomplished that you know for a fact DD couldnt.

Wild Shadow
mystic sense weak point karate chop karnak styleafro that caused a highly skilled MA'er to crumble.

again if DD can do it i want scan showing him replicating it exactly as logan or at least his masters demostration of the feat.

fighting lady D in h2h without HF inside heather hudson home and using her face as a scrubber for kitchen appliances.

tackling lady D down stairs and keeping himself from being cut and sliced and observing how the fall should take place positioning lady D to take all the damage and avoiding her slashes.

Juk3n
mystic sense weak point karate chop karnak styleafro that caused a highly skilled MA'er to crumble.

again if DD can do it i want scan showing him replicating it exactly as logan or at least his masters demostration of the feat.

fighting lady D in h2h without HF inside heather hudson home and using her face as a scrubber for kitchen appliances.

tackling lady D down stairs and keeping himself from being cut and sliced and observing how the fall should take place positioning lady D to take all the damage and avoiding her slashes.

PIS

----

DD could prolly fight Lady D aswell. Did wolverine Put Lady D down? if so, how?

DD could prolly replicate this, his radar sense and battlefield/environment awareness is equal to if not greater than Wolverines not to mention DD's equalibrium is likely greater aswell. What type of feat is this? A calculation/evasion feat or an MA skill feat?

meh...im not bias, i'll admit Reen has more knowledge, but im not being convinced of Wolverines superior application of skill here..:/

Wild Shadow
debate is over you used PIS as an argument. no expression

Lady D is enhanced in all attributes far above DD. i highly doubt DD can replicate logan let alone keep up with her hand movement reflex in h2h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.