State of Emergency. Code 127561.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmegatron1
Attention, this is a State of Emergency! Code 127561 which is a lost item of unknown destruction.

HELP! I LrdMegatron have lost my thermenuclear cannon somewhere over that waste of a state named Wisconsin. You can't miss the damn thing. It's most likely sticking out of the ground. If found Don't shoot things with it, just send a radar signal and I'll have soundwave pick it up. Then he'll killyou and any witnesses of the event. Ggggggggggggooooodddddbbbyyee humanity. laughing

Scythe
Alrighty.

The Nuul
I Magneto still wtfpwns your metal ass, have a nice day.

Also you are more like Starscream since you lost your cannon, you are not Megatron. He wouldnt do something as dumb as losing his cannon.

lordmegatron1
Wwweeeeeeelllll excuse me for trveling at the speed of sound while unknowingly being stabbed straight thruogh the heart by my comrade Starscream, and thrown onto a meteor we call Shnafusieia and crashing onto this mudball of a planet. The force of the crash must have caused a shatter in my right arm therefore making the cannon fly right off thousands of miles away in Wisconsin. *sighs* Dumbass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.