Majestic and Thor vs. Silver Surfer and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Kill or be killed.

standard weapons and tools.

Philosophía
Team 2.

dmills
Team 1. Majestic at his best might solo. stick out tongue

kgkg
Originally posted by dmills
Team 1. Majestic at his best might solo. stick out tongue No.

DarkOdin
Team 1. Majestic at his best might solo. stick out tongue i thought Majestic was down played to a notch below superman these days, where has the original version was superior

BattleMage
I think it comes down to Mr. Majestic vs. the Silver Surfer on this one. So the question becomes who would win between these two? alien

dmills
Originally posted by kgkg
No. You must not have noticed the tongue wag at the end. It was a joke.

dmills
Originally posted by DarkOdin
i thought Majestic was down played to a notch below superman these days, where has the original version was superior They can kiss my ass with that crap. Jim Lee designed that character to be badder then pre-crisis Supes.

Slaanesh
team 2

Omega Vision
They can kiss my ass with that crap. Jim Lee designed that character to be badder then pre-crisis Supes.
I think the reason he's usually considered below Superman these days is a comment Captain Atom made that he "hits a bit lighter than Superman" even though going by feats he's > Superman.
Majestic and Orion would be one hell of a brawl.

OneDumbG0
Team 1 7/10.

thanos-prime
team 1

galactusischere
good fight team 2 5.5/10

dmills
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think the reason he's usually considered below Superman these days is a comment Captain Atom made that he "hits a bit lighter than Superman" even though going by feats he's > Superman.
Majestic and Orion would be one hell of a brawl. No doubt that was DC mandated BS. Much like the infamous Icon comments about being ALMOST as powerful as Superman. sick

Naija boy
Originally posted by BattleMage
I think it comes down to Mr. Majestic vs. the Silver Surfer on this one. So the question becomes who would win between these two? alien

Surfer would win and team 2 wins

-Pr-
No doubt that was DC mandated BS. Much like the infamous Icon comments about being ALMOST as powerful as Superman. sick

Superman wanked ICON enough in JLA. it goes both ways.

OneDumbG0
^ So what's your opinion on the fight?

manx422
Orion solos

iceman24567
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos laughing

manx422
AF 1shotted superman none of these losers r better than him

BattleMage
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ So what's your opinion on the fight?

i honestly haven't read enough majestic, so i honestly can't say, the last one i read was where he was basically evil and taking over shit, and that android, whatsisname, stalled him so everyone could escape.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
i honestly haven't read enough majestic, so i honestly can't say, the last one i read was where he was basically evil and taking over shit, and that android, whatsisname, stalled him so everyone could escape. You said "honestly" twice...which means you're lying!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
You said "honestly" twice...which means you're lying!

two rights make a wrong?

batdude123
Originally posted by -Pr-
two rights make a wrong?

thumb up

Lord Feron
I havent read up on Majestic recently. But I read some of his older stuff. Seemed he was a league above supes (especially current supes). Did they make him job to him? Cuz that would be a shame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.