Marvel Villians vs DC Heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Juggernaut
Magneto
Apocalypse
Dr.Doom
Sinister
Super Skrull

Vs

Captian Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Green Lanter Kyle
Orion

no bfr fight to the death
fight takes place in the London

PRAYERRUN
You kinda left some people off on the DC heroes side.

Bouboumaster
DC unless Doom pulls out something extra powerful for the upset.

Buf it no, DC a healty 7 or 8/10

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
You kinda left some people off on the DC heroes side.
i think that what they lack in numbers they make up for in raw strength

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
You kinda left some people off on the DC heroes side. I think it is pretty even sinister and super skrull don't impress me much

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
DC unless Doom pulls out something extra powerful for the upset.

Buf it no, DC a healty 7 or 8/10 In a fight i would give it to D/C but how the hell are they going to win against juggs in a battle to the death with no bfr????

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by DarkOdin
In a fight i would give it to D/C but how the hell are they going to win against juggs in a battle to the death with no bfr????
take his helmet and mindrape or maybe orion could take his gem

PRAYERRUN
Maybe they can get Captain Marvel to rip off Juggernauts helmet so that Martian Manhunter can mindwipe him.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
take his helmet and mindrape or maybe orion could take his gem You can't kill him with a mind rape and he deosn't carry the gem with him you know

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I can't think of a way to kill Juggs....

Survivor19
KOing will do )))

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Survivor19
KOing will do ))) Not in a battle to the Death stick out tongue

PRAYERRUN
Hokay...so that means the Marvel Villians win...unless Captain Marvels magical powers can do something...

Lord Feron
Doom still at Watcher killing levels, did get powered down recently from the whole marquis of death arc?

galactusischere
People are underrating poccy again, he can grant himself any strenght he desires, can manipulate molecules and so on..
Villains should win a healthy majority if he doesn't job

BattleMage

xJLxKing
JLA

BattleMage
rip D.C.

redhotrash
Apocalypse and and Sinister both have telepathy, maybe not on Manhunter's level, but one might able to hold him off while the other works on the team. Sinister was able to hold his own with Xavier for a little while.

Bouboumaster
If Doom is on the power lvl when he killed the Watcher, then, he stomps everyone and everything in this thread by himself. But at "normal" power, some on Marvel side can do some damage, but at the end of the day, DC stomp them.

redhotrash
Doom can also bodyswap, no?

celeyhyga17
DC heroes. they don't need another to help. CM, GL, and Orion even without Manhunter can probably take this group. Only real problem they'll have is Doom. He adds mystic power to his crazy tech to make hime a problem. Luckily this DC team has CM to aid them on the mystic side of things. DC heroes take this 7/10

Knowsbleed33
Marvel wins this handily. No one on team DC can kill Juggernaut.

Placidity
Everyone except Juggernaut dies.

CortSether
What version of Juggernaut is this? Are we giving him the energy blast power that he had temporarily?

Either way I believe Marvel wins.

Warlord
villains

WickedDynamite
Seriously, this is a joke...Orion would wipe out the entire villains including juggs.

Spite thread.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Seriously, this is a joke...Orion would wipe out the entire villains including juggs.

Spite thread. orion has no way to kill juggs no one on D/C can unless they break the enchantment.

Bouboumaster
Still DC 7 or 8/10: Juggernaut isn't an issue: Take out the helmet, and Manhunter turn him into a vegetable.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Still DC 7 or 8/10: Juggernaut isn't an issue: Take out the helmet, and Manhunter turn him into a vegetable. And he is still alive stick out tongue So comatose jugg's for the win 10/10

galactusischere
Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Spite thread.

orion can take Appocolypse and juggs by himself?
u do know that poccy can grant himself any strenght level he wants right?

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by galactusischere
orion can take Appocolypse and juggs by himself?
u do know that poccy can grant himself any strenght level he wants right?

Not just Apocalypse and Juggs but the rest as well. Big deal if Juggs can grant himself any strength...how's that going to work agaisnt the size of a New God?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7618/orionubergiant.png

BOOM TUBE FTW! 313

Orion solo wins.

Knowsbleed33
Do any of you read the OP? No BFR and to the death. DC has to kill everyone on team Marvel to win.

They can't do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.