S04E08 - Once Upon a Time in Texas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

When Hiro travels three years into the past, he has a second chance to save Charlie from the hands of Sylar. However, Samuel's presence serves to complicate Hiro's mission even further. Elsewhere, H.R.G.'s past with his Primatech partner is revealed.

Strange Attractors Preview

5ycpyil1nbc

Discuss...

The Nuul
Meh, I am tired of them hinting that Hiro is a badass.... JUST FCKING LET HIM BE PISSED FOR NOW ON AND KICK SOME ASS. I want them to stop making him a pussy and start making him kick ass that hes supposed to do.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Meh, I am tired of them hinting that Hiro is a badass.... JUST FCKING LET HIM BE PISSED FOR NOW ON AND KICK SOME ASS. I want them to stop making him a pussy and start making him kick ass that hes supposed to do.

i agree

starlock
Whats to say.....another bad episode i.m.o...how forced was HRG's scenes with this other woman...who wants to bet they bring her in soon...ugghh...so bad sad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by starlock
Whats to say.....another bad episode i.m.o...how forced was HRG's scenes with this other woman...who wants to bet they bring her in soon...ugghh...so bad sad

i won't be at all surprised

REXXXX
Starlock, I almost feel like you should just stop watching at this point...

I thought that this episode was really well done, especially the interactions between Sylar (when he was still an evil dick) and Hiro. There was wit and drama and that's what I enjoyed.

I want Hiro to carry around his sword again, though.

Curious about why Mohinder was murdered by Samuel; it explains why he wasn't answering Matt's calls.

starlock
Originally posted by REXXXX
Starlock, I almost feel like you should just stop watching at this point...

You almost feel?.....Cmon...be honest...your the type of guy who thinks just because you find the show witty and to your liking...that any different view is wrong..lol.......the episode was bad i.m.o...and the show is horrible....and i will continue to watch it(for as long as my friends come over ) and critique it..and i will post it here!..i wonder if you think your statement towards me was anything other than wishfull thinking.....like seeing negative post about a show you like is something people cant handle...and i should stop laughing

The Nuul
Its like the kid who licks metal in the winter and wonders why it hurts when he pulls away each time over and over again.

Quincy
Its like the kid who licks metal in the winter and wonders why it hurts when he pulls away each time over and over again.

That's not what it's like at all - there is no confusion as to why Heroes sucks.

It's like a guy watching a show that used to be good, and now sucks, and blogging on the internet about what he doesn't like about it. That's exactly what it is.

If people get annoyed because someone doesn't like the show, to hell with those people and have them stop taking this shit show so seriously.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Quincy
That's not what it's like at all - there is no confusion as to why Heroes sucks.

It's like a guy watching a show that used to be good, and now sucks, and blogging on the internet about what he doesn't like about it. That's exactly what it is.

If people get annoyed because someone doesn't like the show, to hell with those people and have them stop taking this shit show so seriously.

talking about taking the show so seriously?

it's a freaking TV-Show, loosely based on reality and no coherent scientific/logical explanation as to what happens on it.
If you get so worked up over it, than why would you continue doing it?

everyone is free to voice they're opinions, whatever that is, but nitpicking is just taking it too far (I don't care whatever anyone says, Nitpicking is truly annoying) but if that's how you see it, fine. Again, everyone is free to do so.

and...why the hell is it wrong for someone to like the show and defend it when it's due?

If there's nothing more to say other than ***** about it, then who's talking it seriously? the one still find it some entertainment out of it despise it flaws? or the one who still watches it and gets absolutely no value from it other than complains week after week?

its a tv show meant to entertain, nothing else. If anyone, REX has been the only one who has not taken the show seriously.

if starlock still watches it, is because he got his reason... though I think he can find some other worthwhile things to do (that's just my opinion)... unless of course he finds entertainment on criticizing it

that's the perfect analogy

Originally posted by starlock
You almost feel?.....Cmon...be honest...your the type of guy who thinks just because you find the show witty and to your liking...that any different view is wrong..lol.......the episode was bad i.m.o...and the show is horrible....and i will continue to watch it(for as long as my friends come over ) and critique it..and i will post it here!..i wonder if you think your statement towards me was anything other than wishfull thinking.....like seeing negative post about a show you like is something people cant handle...and i should stop laughing

that's not the case. he is simply saying what's in his mind, REX has never taken the show that seriously.... it's just fun to watch and that's enough for him

you're free to say whatever you like, just as we all are.
but there's a fine line between constructive criticism and criticize something just for the fun of it.

that said, I didn't like this episode that much, Bennet bits were completely boring, and once you get to analize what Hiro did, it leaves way to many problems for continuity... but like this review says:
"But don't start debating the effects to the timeline in this episode too deeply as you are sure to find all the flaws. If you simply went with what they were presenting, it was a decently told tale."

I didn't expect the Mohinder shock... and that was pretty much the only thing I truly liked about the episode... everything else was just build up for it

Quincy
Ah come on man it's people on the internet making fun of television, and each other.

Who cares?

S_D_J
you did! 131

Quincy
I way do. Hard.

Mairuzu
holy shit i completely missed this episode.... wtf??

its funny how i watched the last episode without realizing it

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
holy shit i completely missed this episode.... wtf??

its funny how i watched the last episode without realizing it

laughing

have you seen it yet?

Mairuzu
No lmao. I'll watch it when i get home. I can't believe i missed a week...

wtf was i doing

Quincy
durpot

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
No lmao. I'll watch it when i get home. I can't believe i missed a week...

wtf was i doing Originally posted by Quincy
durpot

why even ask... laughing

Mairuzu
Oh thats fo show. But i always smoke for heroes... i still dont know what the hell i was doing

Mairuzu
saw it. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.