Superman, Kyle, Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer (scenario)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Say the team is walking around in a deserted area.

Surfer appears on the scene, bloodlusted, and attacks them for whatever reason. They are in 'normal' mode. (imagine an Infinite Crisis Mongul scenario)

Who wins ?

DarkOdin
Team

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Team
Why ?

DarkOdin

Philosophía
3 against 1 is a little much maybe surfers get 1-2 wins b/c of the set-up but that is it

"3-1" "maybe a little too much" are just dodges.

I want arguments.

They aren't ready for battle. Surfer is bloodlusted. Give me some reasonable evidence.

DarkOdin

batdude123

psycho gundam
Originally posted by batdude123
Make them battle-ready, and Surfer still stomps 20/10!

thumb up

Philosophía
I'm just trying to see if actual arguments can be presented, or it's just a "I don't wanna look like a fanboy" stance.

psycho gundam

Zeuodin

kgkg
So surfer gets one free shot? While the others are not even aware of his presence?

Warlord
so surfer gets the first attack huh?

big deal...

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what got your panties in a twist this time? stick out tongue
I haven't read anything Surfer-is-god related in a while, so it's not a bait thread. Just interested to see some people's opinions.

Originally posted by Zeuodin
Even Blood lusted He would have to kill or seriously injure one giving the other two time to pwn him.
How would the battle evolve in your views ?

Originally posted by kgkg
So surfer gets one free shot? While the others are not even aware of his presence?
They see him coming, but they don't know his intentions until he attacks.

DarkOdin

Philosophía
Checking if you're saying that Surfer loses because you don't want to look like a fanboy and are actually unable to support this stance is baiting ?

Zeuodin

Warlord
Kyle's dead if SS gets the first shot assuming his blast hits him before he activates his shields. Supes and WW can still beat him though

DarkOdin

Philosophía
Depends. He won't get the drop on Superman or Wonder Woman. They are both too fast. He could get the drop on The GL. The rings shields will save his life and that's about all. By the time he is Koing Kyle, Superman is punching his head in and Wonder Woman is ending the fight with the lasso. He can't evade those two at the same time and KO a GL.

Get 'the drop on' as in what, tag them ? You think they are too fast for Surfer to do that ? You think that he is going to get focused on KO'ing Kyle and ignore Superman/Wonder Woman ? What's to stop him from draining the ring's energy and/or exploit Superman's weaknesses ?

Originally posted by Warlord
Supes and WW can still beat him though

How do Supes and WW beat him ?
Change the thread title to Philosophia wants to know who is pretending not to be fanboy and see how long it last laughing

That part of the discussion is strictly between you and me.

DarkOdin
Kyle's dead if SS gets the first shot assuming his blast hits him before he activates his shields. Supes and WW can still beat him though Lanterns have Autoshields

Zeuodin

Warlord
Lanterns have Autoshields

Which do not activate all the time...smile

I remember a couple JLA incidents where Kyle was hurt before the shield automatically turned on

Zeuodin
Which do not activate all the time...smile

I remember a couple JLA incidents where Kyle was hurt before the shield automatically turned on
The shields respond to the level of Life threat.

Warlord
The shields respond to the level of Life threat.

ok then SS can just stun him for a long period of time. Prometheus did it without problems after all without any automatic shield apearing

Zeuodin
ok then SS can just stun him for a long period of time. Prometheus did it without problems after all without any automatic shield apearing
Surfer won't know that.

Warlord
Surfer won't know that.

well look the ring hasn't work automatically against a bullet before. Bullets are critical. So I guess the auto shields depend on the writer and I personally don't take them for granted

Zeuodin
well look the ring hasn't work automatically against a bullet before. Bullets are critical. So I guess the auto shields depend on the writer and I personally don't take them for granted
The ring will know where the bullet is going to strike.

Warlord
The ring will know where the bullet is going to strike.

so you're saying that the ring can let u die from blood loss instead of shielding u because it had better things to or something....

I don't think so

-Pr-
not sure if i should leave this open lol...

DarkOdin

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
not sure if i should leave this open lol...

You should. I don't have time right now but it's going to be epic in a few pages, I'll make sure of it. haermm

Mindship
The element of surprise (intention-wise) will give Surfer some initial advantage, whereupon he might take out one of the three. The remaining two will probably keep him busy long enough for the third to recover, at which point Surfer begins to lose.

Ambient
Surfer can win with the element of surprise at his side.. Quick way would be via bfr (chronal attack), gotta be fast before kyle can mount a defense/neutralized that energy. Even if he just takes out Supes that give him an edge..

Doubt he would go that way bloodlusted, he'd probably just go blasting..

KuRuPT Thanosi

batdude123
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Bat-Dude demoralizing Philo... They are bed buddies and it's called sex not really demoralizing but I suppose.

Philo and I sleep together?

This is obviously coming from the mind of a genius. Seriously, how do you think up these gems?

Spire
Team.

Surfer is not beating these 3 when all he gets is a first attack.

Lord Feron
IMO.. Surfer bloodlusted means, he is esssentially exile mentality.

He will oneshot Supes, via Producing a radiation that will be bad for Krytonian Physiology. That would be red sun rad, or K-nite rad. People Say "how the hell he is gonan make Knite" a simply scan of Supes body will tell him everything he needs to know. Alot like what he did to Gladiator.

SS would either take away/absorb the energy in the ring leaving Kyle powerless. Either that or he simpy outputs and overcomes any attack/defense kyle can do.

IMP WW is the hardest to put down because there is no inherant weakness. But SS is faster, more durable, strength is comparable but he does not need to rely on it due to he vast versatility. She will not last long against a BL SS. Not many can.

Yes he will be able to react to and manuever around them all at the same time IMO. He may take some hits but nothing serious.

Spire
Oh sh1t.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron

He will oneshot Supes, via Producing a radiation that will be bad for Krytonian Physiology. That would be red sun rad, or K-nite rad. People Say "how the hell he is gonan make Knite" a simply scan of Supes body will tell him everything he needs to know. Alot like what he did to Gladiator.

SS would either take away/absorb the energy in the ring leaving Kyle powerless. Either that or he simpy outputs and overcomes any attack/defense kyle can do.

IMP WW is the hardest to put down because there is no inherant weakness. But SS is faster, more durable, strength is comparable but he does not need to rely on it due to he vast versatility. She will not last long against a BL SS. Not many can.

Yes he will be able to react to and manuever around them all at the same time IMO. He may take some hits but nothing serious. laughing out loud

Zeuodin

Yes he will be able to react to and manuever around them all at the same time IMO. He may take some hits but nothing serious.
What in the world. When was he FIGHTING gladiator and didn't know who he was already? He has to analyze Superman to pull off what you are saying. Now he is just going to take away or absorb the rings energy? The Star master can absorb stars and even the entire universe and he has never been able to absorb the rings energy. Even a guardian had to age the ring so that it ran out of juice. No absorbing going on. You are putting Silver Surfer on a level like Thanos. Even Thanos would be hard pressed to take down all three of these guys and you give Surfer the win?

Lord Feron
What in the world. When was he FIGHTING gladiator and didn't know who he was already? He has to analyze Superman to pull off what you are saying. Now he is just going to take away or absorb the rings energy? The Star master can absorb stars and even the entire universe and he has never been able to absorb the rings energy. Even a guardian had to age the ring so that it ran out of juice. No absorbing going on. You are putting Silver Surfer on a level like Thanos. Even Thanos would be hard pressed to take down all three of these guys and you give Surfer the win?

Sorry if I mislead you. There was a conversation betwee Lilandra and SS. Something bad was said and Gladiator stepped infront of SS. Pretty much trying to intimidate SS. SS then said Glad your mighty but I know our weakness to a certain radiation. I assume it was from his Cosmic awareness. Aagain I am not sure what exactly was siad, he may have even said he did a scan or soemthing idk. It is not far fetch for SS to use his cosmic awareness to analyze Supes.

Like I said absorbtion is not the only way he can defeat Kyle. But I still believe he can do it. SS was not suppose to channel the powers of the Crunch (Teneberis and Agis fight). Hell even Galactus had a "wtf" moment there when he found out what SS did.

Anyway He would beat Kyle in a straight fight, especially if he was bloodlusted.

No Thanos would absolutely crush these three with ease. SS would not do it as much ease but instead would have to exert himself a bit.

Zeuodin
Sorry if I mislead you. There was a conversation betwee Lilandra and SS. Something bad was said and Gladiator stepped infront of SS. Pretty much trying to intimidate SS. SS then said Glad your mighty but I know our weakness to a certain radiation. I assume it was from his Cosmic awareness. Aagain I am not sure what exactly was siad, he may have even said he did a scan or soemthing idk. It is not far fetch for SS to use his cosmic awareness to analyze Supes.

Like I said absorbtion is not the only way he can defeat Kyle. But I still believe he can do it. SS was not suppose to channel the powers of the Crunch (Teneberis and Agis fight). Hell even Galactus had a "wtf" moment there when he found out what SS did.

Anyway He would beat Kyle in a straight fight, especially if he was bloodlusted.

No Thanos would absolutely crush these three with ease. SS would not do it as much ease but instead would have to exert himself a bit.
How the heck would Thanos crush these three with Ease. I've never seen him crush three like this at one time. Heck he had a few hard times with Thor. And Thor isn't even as fast as these guys. As for Kyle, His ring has done big stuff too. He held a universe bomb before and he held the creature Solaris with his ring. You act as if these three are acting alone? What happens to SS when he's fighting Superman and Kyle, and Wonder Woman Lasso's him? And let's not act as if Kyle's ring isn't fast at shielding others. He once saved Wonder Woman by putting up a shield before even she could react. So what is stopping him from Stopping Surfer from attack Superman with a weakness?

batdude123

Yes he will be able to react to and manuever around them all at the same time IMO. He may take some hits but nothing serious. facepalm

Lord Feron
I think alot of people would debunk your beliefs between thanos and thor. There was a time when Thor gave Thanos a bit of a fight but that was when Thor was crazy with the Power Gem.

IMO SS is better than Kyle (just ordinary kyle) in every possibly way. Against SS Kyle sheilds will not be enough atleast not while he is trying to protect himself and Supes.

No I expect SS to be fighting them all at once. Gonna leave work in a bit catch you in a bit.

Lord Feron
facepalm

Zeuodin
I think alot of people would debunk your beliefs between thanos and thor. There was a time when Thor gave Thanos a bit of a fight but that was when Thor was crazy with the Power Gem.

IMO SS is better than Kyle (just ordinary kyle) in every possibly way. Against SS Kyle sheilds will not be enough atleast not while he is trying to protect himself and Supes.

No I expect SS to be fighting them all at once. Gonna leave work in a bit catch you in a bit. Silver Surfer is not going to ever be able to beat these three at one time. Just never. I'd say he can't beat Superman unless he uses weaknesses. And Kyle can counter. The Ring can even make People stronger. Once Batman had Hal Jordan make him a super suit and he fought a Kryptonian head up.

-Pr-

...and now i'm sorry i left it open.

Kris Blaze
Maybe he could've taken one of them and wonder woman, but not all three.

Mindset
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9060/65179054.png

manx422
Superman, Kyle, Wonder Woman

shadowknight
Team wins

D_Dude1210
Hm. Is this Surfer CIS-free or full potential? Cuz at that level, I could see him taking these 3 with ease.

Shrink to subatomic size and before any of them could figure out that the Surfer was an enemy, he'd have entered each of their brains and opened a black hole in each of them.

Just a normal Surfer would go "sharp board" attack on them, use his board to decapitate Kyle before he could bring up a strong enough shield to defend himself while simultaneously analyzing Supes and WW for weakness. If he takes down Supes on the second board pass, then he can win, otherwise the team would probably take him down (they'll take a huge amount of damage, tho).

Naija boy
Hmmm. Does surfer get a free shot in? As in will he be able to initially attack them without them defending themselves and their guard completely down (i.e they think he is a good guy and are not suspicious at all of him and so are totally unprepared/defenseless against an attack)? or will they be on guard when they see him coming?(i.e they wont attack him because they arent sure of his intentions but are alert just in case he tries to attack them).

If its the first scenario he could do it. It would involve taking down both Kyle and superman simultaneously with a high output level Red sun radiation blast. Superman goes down to the radiation while Kyle would go down because he would be in regular human mode with no shields (humans cant take that kind of heat). Wonderwoman would tank it but Surfer would beat her one on one easily. Hence if they just stand there and take his first attack he could get some wins if he chooses it wisely.

celeyhyga17
spite city! surfer dies..... I mean come on... Supes aided by a GL. Then add Wondy as sprinkles on top???? I don't care how much of a surprise the 3 are taken by, this will not do.

h1a8

h1a8
smile

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by h1a8
Because Superman is a good match for SS by himself. Why even open a thread when Superman or WW is more than a match for SS by themselves?

Common consensus on the board is that WW is not in the same league as the SS. Superman has many easily exploitable weaknesses and can easily be taken down by the Surfer because of it.

With that said, I say that if SS gets the first shot in (a suprise attack) and it's a good one then he definitely wins some.

Well, I agree to this. I say the Surfer can take at least 4-5 wins in this fight. He won't get majority, tho.

The fact of the matter is, while the Surfer will not be able to beat the team on a fair fight, the CIS factor will come into play and that the 3 members noted here will most possibly be bum rushed before they even decide to fight back seriously. CIS would even make it so that they do not use lethal force and will try to subdue the Surfer, giving him enough time to inflict some pretty horrid damage before they even bring in their full force to bear.

psycho gundam
This forum is so lopsided towards Marvel it's ridiculous. Maybe I wouldn't be so strong for D.C. if we had at least more neutral members.
so...your normal, harmless dc favoritism got turned into fanaticism by repeatedly visiting kmc's versus forum, and that fanaticism is your method to balance out the "marvel bias"?

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9061/eldebarge.jpg

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4249/sandraohpicture1.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5995/ellemacphersonf.jpg

comic forums are serious business.

gogogadgetgo

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
ok, how about this one...

surfer rushes towards the trio at amazing speeds

the trio prepares for an encounter

surfer accelerates to 100x the speed of light and uses his board to ram wonder woman. before impact surfer jumps off and blasts them with a cosmic blast enough to level half the planet

before any of the three can react wonder woman is taken by the speed of the board and is split in half, dead.

the instance wonder woman falls, kyle and superman are shocked and are unable to react to the cosmic blast

kyle dies after the explosion leaving superman and surfer to battle. and as always, surfer exploits superman's weakness and kills him.

does that work?

laughing stick out tongue

A bloodlusted Surfer would actually turn his board into a nearly indestructible monomolecule-sharp weapon of death that moves at one million times lightspeed. O_O

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
A bloodlusted Surfer would actually turn his board into a nearly indestructible monomolecule-sharp weapon of death that moves at one million times lightspeed. O_O

dude, that's just wrong! surfer's max speed on his board is 6.3M times the speed of light

stick out tongue

Mindship
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
before any of the three can react wonder woman is taken by the speed of the board and is split in half, dead.
"Taken" by the speed of the "board"?

"Split" in half?

Endless Mike
JLA wins

Zeuodin
Common consensus on the board is that WW is not in the same league as the SS. Superman has many easily exploitable weaknesses and can easily be taken down by the Surfer because of it.

Well, I agree to this. I say the Surfer can take at least 4-5 wins in this fight. He won't get majority, tho.

The fact of the matter is, while the Surfer will not be able to beat the team on a fair fight, the CIS factor will come into play and that the 3 members noted here will most possibly be bum rushed before they even decide to fight back seriously. CIS would even make it so that they do not use lethal force and will try to subdue the Surfer, giving him enough time to inflict some pretty horrid damage before they even bring in their full force to bear.
Common What? The Hulk has given Surfer Good fights and Wonder Woman is so far above Hulk it's crazy. She's not as powerful as surfer no, but he couldn't just beat her easily. Circe is more powerful than Surfer and she can't even just beat wonder Woman. Ares would Kick Surfer's ASS and even he can't beat Wonder Woman easily.

Slaanesh
Surfer speedblitz and cut their head off with his board..

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Surfer speedblitz and cut their head off with his board..
Wonder how come more powerful foes haven't done that before to any of them. Maybe because they can't.

Sasaraixx
The JLA.

He'd have to kill 2 of them before the fight really started in order to win. I don't see how that can happen given the reaction speeds of Clark and Diana.

ColossusGrundy

Warlord
wonderwoman solos

Philosophía

Hm. Is this Surfer CIS-free or full potential? Cuz at that level, I could see him taking these 3 with ease.

Shrink to subatomic size and before any of them could figure out that the Surfer was an enemy, he'd have entered each of their brains and opened a black hole in each of them.

Just a normal Surfer would go "sharp board" attack on them, use his board to decapitate Kyle before he could bring up a strong enough shield to defend himself while simultaneously analyzing Supes and WW for weakness. If he takes down Supes on the second board pass, then he can win

My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmmm. Does surfer get a free shot in? As in will he be able to initially attack them without them defending themselves and their guard completely down (i.e they think he is a good guy and are not suspicious at all of him and so are totally unprepared/defenseless against an attack)? or will they be on guard when they see him coming?(i.e they wont attack him because they arent sure of his intentions but are alert just in case he tries to attack them).

They see Surfer coming twoards them but don't know what he is about to do.

Starscream M

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
seriously? confused

no expression

Naija boy
Since they will see him coming and be unsure of his intentiond then they will likely be on guard just in case of an attack in which case he wont win.

Philosophía
Since they will see him coming and be unsure of his intentiond then they will likely be on guard just in case of an attack in which case he wont win.

Why ?

The only thing that would change from your latter scenario would be that Kyle would supposdley put up his shield 'just in case'. He'd still exploit his weakness and down Superman.

Kyle would be taking the attack much better, but with only Wonder Woman to protect him, how could he last much longer ? Surfer could just easily manipulate his energies to either drain the ring or leave him open for an attack. Does he have the maneuverability to do this while Wonder Woman is still in the game ? I don't see why not. AFterwards, there's only Wonder Woman left.

batdude123

Philosophía
I'm just warming up.

Naija boy

batdude123

kgkg
I will write something tonight hopefully.

Naija boy
How obvious of a bait thread does something have to be before it gets closed? seriously?

DarkOdin
How obvious of a bait thread does something have to be before it gets closed? seriously? It was lef opeb b/c Philo is not happy with himself........As bat-dude why

Philosophía
lmao.my strategy depended on him fightin against only wonderwoman. Kyle would be unaffected by the attack. superman might also dodge it since he was half expecting it or get protected by Kyle. In which case hed be fighting all three. I also dont think he can drain the ring that easily.

Yes, your original stance was that he would be taking down Superman -using the radiation blast- and Kyle -since he would take no measures in defending himself-. Now, since it wouldn't be a blindside attack, Kyle would suppodley be better prepared in case of an attack. But remember, they have no ideea of his intentions, so Kyle wouldn't randomly raise a shield around them -Kyle focusing on enhacing his defenses for no other reason than seeing somebody approaching itself being kind of a stretch, but acceptable-. They are not expecting a battle, they are only seeing Surfer approaching. The difference is that, even if Superman wouldn't be taken by surprise, nothing would change in his case. Or you're suggesting that Surfer isn't fast enough to tag him with radiation even if Superman isn't battle-ready -and Surfer would obviously attack him first since he has the most exploitable weakness. From there on, like I said, he can either drain/manipulate Kyle's energies so that he beats him. Unless, again, you're suggesting that he doesn't have the maneuverability to handle Wonder Woman while doing so, Superman already being down.

batdude123
In regards to Silver Surfer/Thor vs. Kyle, Hal, J'onn, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Batman...

Originally posted by ultimatethor
n this argument if we put away sentiment for particular characters and groups and simply analyze this fight based on the powers of the characters it is clear that thor and surfer have a good chance of winning and the key is the surfer. On the entire JLA roster presented their are only two real threats (Gls) and one possible but minor threat (MM). Note that the surfer i am describing is one that is not afraid to use his powers to their full potential( sort of like the superman commonly used on this forum) so pls no arguments bringing up situations where the surfer forgot half of his powers should be used. Also arguments that the JLA have defeated more powerful characters than the surfer without taking into consideration the actual events plot twists and circumstances in those fights should also not be used as they are myopic just plain stupid.

The two main factors that will determine whther the surfer and thor can pull this out are
1. Does the team have enough powers
2. How fast can they get the job done

In reply to question one the answer is yes, the surfer alone has enough powers to finish off majority of the above mentioned justice league save the two gls. Superman WW, Batman and flash really are non factors in this fight as the surfer could take all of them out in quick succession in multiple ways. Superman has no chance in hell as surfer could screw with his energies really easily. Wonderwoman would be encased in ethel energy(the same material as his board) and would be done for. The flash and batman are completely helpless. I read somwhere something about the flashes IMP punch doing damage to the surfer. Lets imagine the surfer hitting the flash at light speed. Actually the flash can never get through the surfers force fields no matter what he does. Plus the surfer has sub molecular control. He could on a whim wreck both the flash and batmans molecular structure threby eliminating dem from d fight.
MM is a bit trickier as he is a great telepath but the surfer could KO him with a powerful enough hit(He has koed the hulk) from his board or one of my favourites trap him inside the board

In reply to the second question, how fast can surfer eliminate the other characters aside the gls, he can do it pretty quickly considering that he is far faster than every character here except maybe the flash. Considering that this surfer i am talking about is fighting to his full potential he certainly is not going to dilly dally and allow people much slower dan him to hit im( i.e thing, hulk)
He will display the speed that allowed him to fly to almost every capital city in the world and ATTACK simultaneously all in a matter of seconds threby displaying fantastic non straight line speed and manoeuverability and even hit a being that telports in before he landed during battle. I also read somwhere hear dat superman can move thousands or even millions of time the speed of light. Even if this is true the surfer moves on a different level of speed and is still much faster than superman( 500000 light ears in seconds), searched the entire 616 Universe in seconds) If the surfer fights at the speed which admittedly
he rarely has but( which is mostly due to the lack of need to) but certainly can then he certainly can eliminate majority of this team pretty quickly and have time to assist thor who would be fighting the two gls ( of course he cant win) but will at least be able to hold on until SS comes to provide assistance.

Now this is d final stage of d fight and it will be 2 on two thor and ss vs the two gls. SS is greater than any gl as he has
1. a greater power source
2. Has d slight edge in amount of powers
3. Can last longer without his power short circuiting or running out bcs of over usage or as i have recently heard running out of time
4. Is physically on par with superman and is faster than the gls

Thor IMO is on par with a gl powerwise but can certainly take out kyle(over 5000 years of experience compared to kyle an inexperienced gl) while the surfer takes out hal, However this part of the fight is going to be a cataclysmic battle and thor and surfer winning depends on how fast the surfer rips through the other memebers of the league.

The gls could howver attempt to protect the other memebers of their team but that would distract them from the main fight and leave dem open to attack.

All of the above descriptions of the surfer are while he is going all out ( no jobbing or PIS or CIS ) so pls no counter arguments bringing up
the showings that he did not use his powers to the fullest as they would be utterly absurd i.e armbar from black panther

Thor and surfer may or may not take the majority (IMO they will) but they certainly can take a few fights as the surfer is leaps and bounds ahead of most if not all the JLA members powerwise.

herb

Philosophía
See ? Not so long ago, naijaboy and I saw eye to eye.

Naija boy
lol nice one though hardly unexpected. Though i dont see the point of bringing out statements made when i was a noob on the forum (around 2007) and have long since recanted.
Anyhow the illusion that this thread wasnt a bait thread should pretty much be shattered now.

batdude123
lol nice one.

Thanks. tuftwoot

(around 2007)

2008, actually. ha-som

Naija boy

2008, actually. ha-som
Meh, true. beginning of 2008. within my first three months on here.

batdude123
Meh, true. beginning of 2008. within my first three months on here.

Don't sweat it.

Everybody has n00b posts when they first start posting here.

Philosophía
Anyhow the illusion that this thread wasnt a bait thread should pretty much be shattered now.

In what way ? Because I'm taking Surfer's side and trying to actually have a discussion, as opposed to everybody going 'bait, bait!" ?

Don't sweat it.

Everybody has n00b posts when they first start posting here.

Speak for yourself. uhuh

Nihilist
Bait thread.

batdude123

Philosophía
You saw my initial discussions with Mr Master I take it ? sad

batdude123

Philosophía
He's still one big initial post.

batdude123

Philosophía
Mr Text Document.

batdude123

Philosophía
Mr GOD under LT.

But this is enough. We're deviating from the initial, very important discussion.

batdude123
Mr. Repeating Himself Within the Same Post

Now we're done.

-Pr-
And we're done. Thanks guys, it's been... Illuminating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.