Hey, the name's LaurenAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenAD
Hey all people on kmc forums. My name is Lauren, im from Utopia world forums(username on utopia is Lauren.) I love to meet people from over the world and i love chatting to people and getting to know them. If you want to chat to me please do so. Also if anyone writes mean comments about me i usaully attend to have a panick attack just to let you know but that maybe isn't important to you. You'll see me around here often too. i hope to chat to you soon bye!!

Mandrag Ganon
Welcome to our humble Assylum, LaurenAD

One Free Man
Originally posted by LaurenAD
Hey all people on kmc forums. My name is Lauren, im from Utopia world forums(username on utopia is Lauren.) I love to meet people from over the world and i love chatting to people and getting to know them. If you want to chat to me please do so. Also if anyone writes mean comments about me i usaully attend to have a panick attack just to let you know but that maybe isn't important to you. You'll see me around here often too. i hope to chat to you soon bye!! nothing is important to me. I am a nihilist.

Vinny Valentine
bBXyB7niEc0

shaunhenriques
Hi...
I am Shaun. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

darthchucky
Hi! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.