Ravage (Revenge of the Fallen) versus Grievous....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ravage, from "Revenge of the Fallen"

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ravage_%28ROTF%29

Versus General Grievous. Grievous has no lightsaber here, only a phrik amphistaff.

Fight takes place on Tattoine at high noon.

Rogue Jedi
My bad, no blaster for Grievous either.

EvilAngel
The metal kitty cat smile

he pew-mews happy

KingD19
Isn't Ravage huge compared to Grievous?? And Ravage had that nano transformer called Reedman that sliced through that guy by jumping at him.

BruceSkywalker
once more Grievous loses

Placidity
Ravage stomps him.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe Grievous should have a blaster, or a saber?

Placidity
Yeah, even with a saber he might still lose. If they start at a fair distance apart, Ravage will just gun his ass down immediately.

Rogue Jedi
Well I thought it would be assumed that since Grievous is unarmed, Ravage cannot use his guns.

KingD19
At long range he can deploy Reedman(the nano razor bot) He's invisible as long as you're looking straight ahead, since he's so thin.

Placidity
He also just transform into a missile and slam into Grievous.

Rogue Jedi
Grievous wasn't exactly slow, was he?

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Grievous wasn't exactly slow, was he?

Faster than a missile? One that traveled from orbit onto land in seconds?

Rogue Jedi
Guess not. What if they went toe to.......paw? haermm

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Guess not. What if they went toe to.......paw? haermm

I'd go with Ravage. I don't remember Grievous doing anything that strong, not in terms of robot strength anyway. Besides, Kenobi was able to rip his armor off, that was pretty weak. I say Ravage bites into his face.

And like someone else said, Ravage could release that other dude to outnumber Grievous.

On another note its so awesome that Soundwave contained two Decepticons. He also had the best lines!

Rogue Jedi
One of my fave scenes from the Transformers movies was the opening battle in the first film, when Scorpnok leapt from whatshisnames back.

KingD19
Blackout.

Darth Martin
Why not give Grievous two sabers and Ravage all of his weapons.

Is this RotS or Clone Wars Grievous? It makes a BIG difference.

KingD19
If it's original Clone Wars, he still loses a majority, but he takes a few. If it's ROTS, or the new claymation Clone Wars, Ravage stomps.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KingD19
If it's original Clone Wars, he still loses a majority, but he takes a few. Clone Wars version stomps. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.