John McClane and Ash VS Dog Soldiers and (DAWN REMAKE) Zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
It's the end of the goddamned world...,again. Zombies have risen from the grave to feast upon everyones gooey innards. McClane was en route to enjoy a beautiful vacation at some great resort someplace. His flight was cancelled during the End of World. As he McClaned his way through the endless dead he finds himself retreating closer and closer to the mountains. Eventually he comes upon an isolated cabin. There are no Zombies here, yet as he nears the door another badass from another movie and genre pulls him inside and locks the door behind him. After all is explained. Zombies ensue to reign down on the cabin along with five big ass werewolves.

John and Ash both have dual berettas and 60 clips between them. Ash has has his boomstick and 200 shells. HE also has a chainsaw and two tanks of gas. He has no use of his super metal arm. McClane also has on himself an AR-15 (standard military assault rifle) with 20 clips, a grenade, a flare and a pair of nunchucks.

There are an endless amount of zombies but at the moment there are only around 80 tearing to get inside. The cabin has been fortified with steel shutters and barbed wire. The only silver is in Ash's toolshed. In Ash's toolshed he has six silver bullets and a big ass gun to use them. The shed is 100 feet away from the cabin.

Ash and McClane have until dawn to slay five Werewolves (from Dog Soldiers). Can they do it?

Rogue Jedi
What kind of werewolves? Underworld?

jinXed by JaNx
no no my bad, they're from the movie, Dog Soldiers.

Rogue Jedi
Youtube a clip?

jinXed by JaNx
hmm, i seem to have forgotten how to post videos. I know the whole movie is available on youtube. Tell you what, i'll post the vid and you tell me what im doing wrong and i'll fix it, how about that?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
hmm, i seem to have forgotten how to post videos. I know the whole movie is available on youtube. Tell you what, i'll post the vid and you tell me what im doing wrong and i'll fix it, how about that?

Ok, first you post

Then you post the youtube link, but erase everything to the LEFT of the "=' symbol.

Then post

So, LINK

EvilAngel
McClane is too badass, they pull it off.

The zombies are easy, but the werewolves are debatable. I just think if the twerps in Dog Soldiers(good movie) lasted as long as they did the two we've got here out to be able to handle it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ok, first you post

Then you post the youtube link, but erase everything to the LEFT of the "=' symbol.

Then post

So, LINK

ok, i couldn't my crap to work so i figured i'd just give a link to a scene laughing out loud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLCA-Lo7FFQ&feature=related

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by EvilAngel
McClane is too badass, they pull it off.

The zombies are easy, but the werewolves are debatable. I just think if the twerps in Dog Soldiers(good movie) lasted as long as they did the two we've got here out to be able to handle it.

i like how you think. Remember, these zombie can run though.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i like how you think. Remember, these zombie can run though.

True, they can run, and have shown the ability to follow you for awhile, but they are ultimately brain-dead.

For that reason i consider them as less of a threat than the werewolves. Since they had automatic weapons loaded into their face and came back within a few hours or less for more.

Ash has more experience than McClane in these kind of fights, so it's safe to say he can handle himself, but McClane is just more..... professional. He's the guy that, for lack of better term, gets sh*t done. Armed with those weapons, in a cabin as well fortified as that, with a grenade in case things get sour, i see them pulling it off.

Though as i said, the werewolves will be tricky shits. And i won't argue the point if someone things they overwhelm the duo.

BruceSkywalker
McClane and Ash destroy them, although McClane could solo

meep-meep
Going by your set-up and rules, they both die in very brutal fashion. Endless zombies? One grenade? Nunchaku? Really? You gave them some good boomsticks, but hardly enough ammo. Endless zombies from the evil dead series is way too much. But one thing is for sure. They'd both go out in blaze of glory. Yipee ky aye muthafukas'!

meep-meep
Ok. I see that these are Dawn OTD zombies. Still if there are an infinite amount of them, what the heck will John and Ash do? It's pretty much hopeless. And the Werewolves are the icing on the cake.

jinXed by JaNx
They shoot guns and make a whole lot of stuff dead with beautiful accuracy. I don't know what the problem is here. I think Ash and McClane can get a dead walk going on...,matrix style. i think the cat's in the bag.

Sadako of Girth
Yipeekiyayyyyyyy motherf**kers!!!
Grooooooooooooooooooooooovyyy...!!

Placidity
This looks pretty easy.

Just kill all the zombies first, then open one door and get ready. Have McClane sing a song or something to lure them in. Dog Soldiers being the bitches that they are, probably can't help themselves thinking they will pwn some humans only to receive some hot lead in their faces.

jinXed by JaNx
ok so how how about we throw in 3 demons.

Sadako of Girth
Noooooooooooooooooooo...! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.