Optimus Prime vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Who wins?

Setting: New York City, all civilians gone

Round 1: American Godzilla
Round 2: Japenese Godzilla
Round 3: Both of the above vs. Prime when he's superpowered near the end of the second movie
Round 4: Both of 1 and 2 vs Prime and Megatron

Robtard
He'd kill American Godzilla, in time.

Japan version would stomp.

Darth Martin
Prime has our Godzilla. He loses the other 3.

Blinky
This was way too easy.

Optimus (& or Megatron) get the shit stomped out of them in all scenarios -except # 1. American "Godzilla" wasn't worth a shit or a bucket of piss.

XanatosForever
G.I.N.O. is the weakest link in this thread, and he gets dropped every round. Classic 'zilla takes care of business.

BruceSkywalker
Prime beats American Godzilla..

Primes get wtfpwned by japanese Godzilla

golem370
He is not going to take out america Godzilla easy if not at all

XanatosForever
Dude, G.I.N.O. was one of the worst incarnations of 'zilla ever, and Prime's shown more than enough capabilities to handle the stupid lizard on his own. erm

golem370
He was fast smart and powerful I doubt Prime could take him in a fight.

XanatosForever
G.I.N.O. has shit durability, even compared to Bayformers, and he has no viable combat feat. Prime drops him.

jaden101
Originally posted by XanatosForever
G.I.N.O. has shit durability, even compared to Bayformers, and he has no viable combat feat. Prime drops him.

You are aware that using terms like G.I.N.O and Bayformers makes you look like a complete ****ing moron don't you?

golem370
He was hit with tweleve missles and some torpedos before it died. He is 300 feet tall able to run 300mph and is pretty smart. The thing probably weights 60,000 tons.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by jaden101
You are aware that using terms like G.I.N.O and Bayformers makes you look like a complete ****ing moron don't you?

So like the rest of the forum, then? stick out tongue 'Cause I can tell you I never would have come up with those terms on my own.

Originally posted by golem370
He was hit with tweleve missles and some torpedos before it died. He is 300 feet tall able to run 300mph and is pretty smart. The thing probably weights 60,000 tons.

Why would it's weight matter here? If it can be dropped by a volley of missiles, it can drop to Prime's guns and blades.

First_Tsurugi06
Zilla Jr. should probably be able to take Prime.

golem370
Because it would be extremely difficult for somebody like Prime to drop that big of an opponent

XanatosForever
So, wait, you thought I was being literal? Pfft, no. Prime doesn't need to get a hold on him to defeat him.

Davis Bloome
All it'd take for him to kill American Godzilla is a few high powered blasts. But, Japanese Godzilla? He's going to stomp all over Optimus.

Ms.Marvel
zilla was able to dodge missiles fired from jets and tag helicopters. one bite slash kick or stomp will end primes existence.

Davis Bloome
So, because he can bite a helicopter in half that means he can beat Prime? Seriously, did you see what Prime did in part two? He was destroyed mother****ing Decepticons as if it was nothing. Then by the end he simply became more powerful. There's no conceivable way American Godzilla can win this fight.

Ms.Marvel
decepticons suck so. chyeah.

any one of those attack helicopters zilla destroyed would destroy half the decepticons by itself so...

XanatosForever
Et tu, Ms. Marvel? I'm a little surprised you think GINO has a chance in hell here.

Ms.Marvel
transformers were being killed by 50. cal bullets and rpgs.

zilla tanked twelve missiles fired at him by jet fighters the first 6 hit him simultaneously and didn't put him down and he didnt even die immediately after being hit by the second six. before that he stood there absorbing the combined attack of an entire battalion of 50. cal turrets tanks and infantry and wasnt even injured. he has reflexes that enable him to dodge missiles catch attack choppers and launched several cars 50 feet just by yelling. in addition to that he can breathe fire.

optimus is the one who has no chance here. one kick stomp claw bite from zilla will destroy any transformer whereas optimus has nothing that can put him down instantly. zilla is simply too big.

Rogue Jedi
Pissed off giant mom lizard pwns the Bot then?

Ms.Marvel
yeah...

transformers 2 really bothered me though. the fallen should have theoretically been unbeatable. optimus kind of beat him for like... no reason. so it nullifies the fallens abilities because lost to optimus but optimus abilities arent that impressive.

Joshua1277
American godzilla would lose but all other godzillas would win

Ms.Marvel
no he wouldnt.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
transformers were being killed by 50. cal bullets and rpgs.

zilla tanked twelve missiles fired at him by jet fighters the first 6 hit him simultaneously and didn't put him down and he didnt even die immediately after being hit by the second six. before that he stood there absorbing the combined attack of an entire battalion of 50. cal turrets tanks and infantry and wasnt even injured. he has reflexes that enable him to dodge missiles catch attack choppers and launched several cars 50 feet just by yelling. in addition to that he can breathe fire.

optimus is the one who has no chance here. one kick stomp claw bite from zilla will destroy any transformer whereas optimus has nothing that can put him down instantly. zilla is simply too big.

Fanboy.

Ms.Marvel
im not a boy. sad

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
yeah...

transformers 2 really bothered me though. the fallen should have theoretically been unbeatable. optimus kind of beat him for like... no reason. .

Well there was that whole plot device with the second movie "only a Prime can defeat The Fallen".

steverules_2
For round 1 just of it like this:

Transformers > Military > US Godzilla

Mairuzu
Optimus stabs godzilla. What????

focus4chumps
bumped for relevance smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.