Marvel DC Mirror match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Batman
Deathstroke
Shiva
Green Arrow (Ollie)
Nightwing
Catwoman
Deadshot
Robin
Bronze Tiger

vs

Black Panther
Deadpool
Elektra
Hawkeye (Clint)
Daredevil
Black Cat
Punisher (not the tricked out shite-fest)
Bucky
Shang-Chi

1st with standard gear random encounter.
2nd with just melee weapons and h2h neutral ground.
3rd is dojo setting, winner stays on. Pure H2H.

who?

BattleMage
Man bump this @#$%! roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Which Robin?

namorsubby
batman?BP
slade>wade
shiva>elektra
hawkeye>ollie
nightwing=dd
current catman>>BC
deadshot>>>punisher
bucky>robin(weapons)
bronze tiger>shang-chi

DC FTW

SamZED
Daredevil is Nightwinf's mirror? What the f**k? I vote Marvel, almost every Marvel char beats his DC opponent.

namorsubby
heavens no, lol

slade trashes wade, then moves on to wreck havoc on the rest of marvel's team

catman stomps bC like it's not even funny......then he's free to roam

deadshot takes one shot, and punisher's dead......then who knows how many other marvel opponents die of headshots

Mindset
Originally posted by namorsubby
heavens no, lol

deadshot takes one shot, and punisher's dead......then who knows how many other marvel opponents die of headshots ...

Q99
Batman vs BP - Batman in a good fight
Deathstroke vs Deadpool- Deathstroke'll win due to being the more serious combatant
Shiva vs Elektra - Shiva again in a good and tough fight.
Green Arrow (Ollie) vs Hawkeye (Clint) - I'll go with Clint
Nightwing vs Daredevil - Daredevil in a good fight
Catwoman vs Black Cat - Black Cat's suit gives her super abilities, so Black Cat. Catwoman's the more skilled thief though
Deadshot vs Punisher - Depends on prep or not. No prep, I lean Deadshot
Robin vs Bucky -depends on the Robin and when for Bucky. In general I say Robin
Bronze Tiger vs Shang Chi - Shang Chi

They both use sticks and are highly agile fighters.

namorsubby
oops....i thought it was catman vs BC, my bad

pun is no match for deadshot....in fact, thanks to his unmatched marksmenship, he's the only one here he stands a good chance against slade.

Originally posted by Mindset

yeah.....actual words might be more effective.

Originally posted by Q99

They both use sticks and are highly agile fighters.

exactly

Mindset

yeah.....actual words might be more effective.

Actual words would be lost on you.

SamZED
heavens no, lol

deadshot takes one shot, and punisher's dead......then who knows how many other marvel opponents die of headshots
Black Panther would probably beat Batman, they're on the same level as fighters but BP got vibranium suit. Deathstroke would try to beat Wade and fail, Deadpol is as good as he is but with a better healig factor, so unless some serious CIS is in order for him its another win for Marvel. Unless Shiva can do something I dont know about Elektra's skill and telepathy should be enough to beat her, but this one im not sure about 'cause dont know much about shiva. Hawkeye the way he's currently written WTFPWNES Green Arrow. Daredevil would defeat Nightwing after a long fight. He's slightly a better fighter and has his radar. Catwoman's got nothing on Black Cat, peak human strength, speed agility, sharp claws and bad luck powers ftw. Bucky is a lot more experienced than Tim so he wins. Dunno about Tiger and Deadshot but even if they win it wont make much of a difference, they'd get stomped by the rest of the team.

namorsubby
Actual words would be lost on you. lol.......you can always count on mindset to provide a snappy retort can't you?

thing is i've never seen you doing anything else..........how you ever once seriously engaged in any debate using supportive argument?

Mindset
lol.......you can always count on mindset to provide a snappy retort can't you?

thing is i've never seen you doing anything else..........how you ever once seriously engaged in any debate using supportive argument Yes, take your head out of your anus from time to time, it might be easier to view your monitor.

namorsubby
Originally posted by SamZED
Black Panther would probably beat Batman, they're on the same level as fighters but BP got vibranium suit. Deathstroke would try to beat Wade and fail, Deadpol is as good as he is but with a better healig factor, so unless some serious CIS is in order for him its another win for Marvel. Unless Shiva can do something I dont know about Elektra's skill and telepathy should be enough to beat her, but this one im not sure about 'cause dont know much about shiva. Hawkeye the way he's currently written WTFPWNES Green Arrow. Daredevil would defeat Nightwing after a long fight. He's slightly a better fighter and has his radar. Catwoman's got nothing on Black Cat, peak human strength, speed agility, sharp claws and bad luck powers ftw. Bucky is a lot more experienced than Tim so he wins. Dunno about Tiger and Deadshot but even if they win it wont make much of a difference, they'd get stomped by the rest of the team.

bats is more skilled, they're the same physically(besides the senses), BP has the tech advantage.......but i think bruce is more a more tactical combatant and dirty fighter........but yeah, that's why i put the ?, because IMO this is a hard fight to judge.

there's no way slade is losing to his retarded marvel counterpart. slade is what wade is supposed to be, in a perfectly effecient world.

shiva is more skilled....that's why i chose her.

i know hawkeye beats ollie

i thought that was catman......and yeah CW loses, sorry.

i'm not so sure.......i consider them basically identical.

tiger and deadshot are the two most dangerous additions to this team after slade.......so if you don't know aout them, you're missing a very vital piece of the equation IMO.

namorsubby
Yes, take your head out of your anus from time to time, it might be easier to view your monitor. again, snappy retort........you're really good at that.thumb up

I know of a better way to get you're point across.why don't you just tell everyone how you feel concerning the match instead of throwing around those clever little insults of yours.......they're cute, but they get old.lol

Mindset
again, snappy retort........you're really good at that.thumb up

I know a of a better way to get you're point across.why don't you just tell everyone how you feel concerning the match instead of throwing around those clever little insults of yours.......they're cute, but they get old.lol Well, you seem to thoroughly enjoy them, so I probably wont stop.

You barely gave any supportive evidence as to why any of the people you picked wins besides your own opinion, when you post a legitimate argument, I'll work to refute it.

Until then, you get "...".

namorsubby
why don't you explain to me your grievences with my arguement and we can work from there......IMO, it won't be too hard, i have scans for most of these characters.

Mindset
How about first you post something to support your claims.

namorsubby
if you can't cite any inconsistency specifically from the get go, why would i even bother?

Mindset

Fine.

batman?BP
slade>wade
shiva>elektra
hawkeye>ollie
nightwing=dd
current catman>>BC
deadshot>>>punisher
bucky>robin(weapons)
bronze tiger>shang-chi

DC FTW

BP > Batman
Wade > Slade
Elektra > Shiva
DD > Nightwing
Bucky > Robin
Shang Chi > Bronze Tiger

Now, support your claims.

Q99
Deadpool *could* beat Deathstroke, he really is good enough to fight on his level and make it a coinflip. He's merely just likely to pull something stupid too.

Mindset
Btw, I wont be replying until probably Sunday if you actually present an argument. ^_^

SamZED
bats is more skilled, they're the same physically(besides the senses), BP has the tech advantage.......but i think bruce is more a more tactical combatant and dirty fighter........but yeah, that's why i put the ?, because IMO this is a hard fight to judge.

there's no way slade is losing to his retarded marvel counterpart. slade is what wade is supposed to be, in a perfectly effecient world.

shiva is more skilled....that's why i chose her.

i know hawkeye beats ollie

i thought that was catman......and yeah CW loses, sorry.

i'm not so sure.......i consider them basically identical.

tiger and deadshot are the two most dangerous additions to this team after slade.......so if you don't know aout them, you're missing a very vital piece of the equation IMO. Bats and BP fair enough, it's hard to tell, let's say split.

Only if you know VERY little about Deadpool or a biased DC fan. Deadpool was meant to be a parody but has grown to be a much better character, but that aside, Slade's got nothing on Deadpool. Just because you're under impression that he's "retard" doesnt change the fact that Deadpool is as good or even better than Slade. He's fought the best Marvel could offer and won. Not to mention his overall feats beat Slade's. Deadpool is what Slade WOULD be if he gets a better healing factor and goes insane. The only way Deadpool'd lose to Slade if it's some poorly written crossover with DC not allowing their characters to lose.
I admitted I dont know Shiva very well, but I doubt that she's more skilled for sole reason - you can't possibly get more skilled than Elektra, we're talking about a chick who beat Wolverine, is strong enough to punch HOLES in people, move faster than human eye reacts and deflect bullets with her sais.. and even deflect bullets with her bare FIST using chi-amp... Can Shiva really match that?
I still believe Daredevil would beat NW, DD is like Batman, except Bats is a little stronger while DD is more agile and has radar.
Fair enough about Tiger and Deadshot, dont know anything about them, but I DO know a thing or two about Shang Chi, he's one of the best marvel fighters. And Punisher is a beast with his latest equipment (pre Frankencastle) Those two can definitely hold their opponents long enough for other team members to be done with their opponents and help them out, and no matter how good Tiger and Deadshot are they'd be overwhelmed.

Bouboumaster
Batman = Black Panther
Deathstroke > Deadpool
Shiva < Elektra
Green Arrow < Clint Barton
Nightwing < DareDevil
Catwoman < Black Cat
Deadshot > Punisher
Robin ? Bucky (Which Robin?)
Bronze Tiger < Shang Shi

Mindset
I assume it's Tim since Dick is NW.

namorsubby
Originally posted by SamZED
Bats and BP fair enough, it's hard to tell, let's say split.

Only if you know VERY little about Deadpool or a biased DC fan. Deadpool was meant to be a parody but has grown to be a much better character, but that aside, Slade's got nothing on Deadpool. Just because you're under impression that he's "retard" doesnt change the fact that Deadpool is as good or even better than Slade. He's fought the best Marvel could offer and won. Not to mention his overall feats beat Slade's. Deadpool is what Slade WOULD be if he gets a better healing factor and goes insane. The only way Deadpool'd lose to Slade if it's some poorly written crossover with DC not allowing their characters to lose.
I admitted I dont know Shiva very well, but I doubt that she's more skilled for sole reason - you can't possibly get more skilled than Elektra, we're talking about a chick who beat Wolverine, is strong enough to punch HOLES in people, move faster than human eye reacts and deflect bullets with her sais.. and even deflect bullets with her bare FIST using chi-amp... Can Shiva really match that?
I still believe Daredevil would beat NW, DD is like Batman, except Bats is a little stronger while DD is more agile and has radar.
Fair enough about Tiger and Deadshot, dont know anything about them, but I DO know a thing or two about Shang Chi, he's one of the best marvel fighters. And Punisher is a beast with his latest equipment (pre Frankencastle) Those two can definitely hold their opponents long enough for other team members to be done with their opponents and help them out, and no matter how good Tiger and Deadshot are they'd be overwhelmed.

the only way deadpool would lose to slade is if he fights exactly how he does all the time..........slade's playing for keeps......wade's just playin around.

yes, shiva can......why? because a couple key feats vigouriously promoted by a few "extremely enthusiatic" fans have put her up on a pedastal......have we forgotten that this is the girl who had her ass handed to her by bulleyes(in fact, didn't he fight her and DD a the same time?)

deadshot has a win and a stalemate against the deadliest player in this game....deathstroke, and BT has a stalemate against him as well.........these guys are key factors here

Q99

yes, shiva can......why? because a couple key feats vigouriously promoted by a few "extremely enthusiatic" fans have put her up on a pedastal......have we forgotten that this is the girl who had her ass handed to her by bulleyes(in fact, didn't he fight her and DD a the same time?)

To be fair, she's gotten a power/skill amp since her original death, and I remember a DD/Elektra vs BE fight which was basically the two of them beating the crap out of him.

Elektra's one of the better in Marvel, good enough to make it a very good fight and I don't think either takes it all the time, but they're both kinda superhuman (the Leopard blow punching through someone's skull? And a lesser version of Cass's move reading stemming from raw experience) and Shiva simply lives for martial arts. There was a very long stretch when Lady Shiva was the pinnacle of the martial arts world in DC. So I think the win factor goes to her.

BattleMage
Since Captain America is not in this. D.C. ftw smile

SamZED
the only way deadpool would lose to slade is if he fights exactly how he does all the time..........slade's playing for keeps......wade's just playin around.

deadshot has a win and a stalemate against the deadliest player in this game....deathstroke, and BT has a stalemate against him as well.........these guys are key factors here
Deadpool figthting the way he does didn't stop him from beating Wolverine several times, or Taskmaster, or dominating in a fight against Daredevil and Silver Sable at the same time. And im not even talking about him fighting superhero teams, there were the FF, Maighty Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers and recently the X-men. People just get the wrong impression that he's a joke after seeing few pics of him playing around, that's why there's a new respect thread, you really should check it out befre saying that DS can take him. It's simple anything Slade can do, Wade can do as well, something he can do better despite his crazyness. Plus he has a better HF. Its just most of people make up their decision going by the fact that DS is a silent badass type, while Deadpool isn't, but that's not what vs forum is about.

We really should forget that concidering she recently beat up Bullseye while being injured and drugged all by herself. I do not concider myself to be an Elektra fan but we can't just dismiss her feats and say Shiva wins no matter of what, especially since everything is in Elektra's favor.

Well, Punisher recently took on the wrecking crew all by himself with his latest equipment. And Chi is a fighter on IronFist's level who I believe would beat Deathstroke in a h2h fight. Chi-manip and superior fighting skills ftw.

Bouboumaster
I assume it's Tim since Dick is NW.

Robin, then

Pezmerga
Batman > Black Panther
Deathstroke < Deadpool
Shiva < Elektra
Green Arrow < Hawkeye
Nightwing < DareDevil
Catwoman < Black Cat
Deadshot > Punisher
Robin < Bucky
Bronze Tiger < Shang Shi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.